<iframe type='text/html' width='250' height='250' src='
' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen=''></iframe>

Lord Tensai Entrance Attire (WIP)

Selection Pics (v.1-V.2)
<iframe type='text/html' width='250' height='250' src='http://www.youtube.com/embed/LzbKyrgiz9s&feature=plcp' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen=''></iframe>

OTL 2012 Match cards
<iframe type='text/html' width='250' height='250' src='http://www.youtube.com/embed/5vzYCeqUb6s&feature=plcp' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen=''></iframe>

Sin Cara . Cena . Shheamus New Attires
<iframe type='text/html' width='250' height='250' src='http://www.youtube.com/embed/VsMTlATid0c&feature=plcp' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen=''></iframe>

Sin Cara red Attire
<iframe type='text/html' width='250' height='250' src='http://www.youtube.com/embed/mAVVIxD0DXA&feature=plcp' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen=''></iframe>

Sheamus Hack
<iframe type='text/html' width='250' height='250' src='http://www.youtube.com/embed/Gs97g1ZRsjs&feature=plcp' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen=''></iframe>

:hi [/b][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/SPOILER]

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
Way cool bro, i am looking into getting a modded WII soon, keep up the great work. I would love to get into WII modding in the future.

Screen

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Choji Warrior</dt><dd>Jun 28 2012, 12:18:06 AM</dd></dl><div>Looks promising! You did great![/quote] :$ :heart:

bassam

Young Lion
Reaction score
this is the best hacking هذا افضل هاك شفته :B-) :B-) plz can you Teach me how to do it

Screen

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
bassam said:
this is the best hacking هذا افضل هاك شفته :B-) :B-) plz can you Teach me how to do it

Thanks for your reply شكرا لردك
please Talk English cause this is english forum and to not get banned From OSR
وبعدين ياريت تتكلم أنجليزى علشان مااتتوقفش
:)

soon i'll share the tutorial
قريب أوى هبى احط الشرح

hanx1990

Opener
Reaction score
ummm seriously i dont see any thing hacked honestly. seems to me like just the textures are edited which i also have done and i cant seem to post a new topic therefore just a preview:

SW6P78-5.png

Screen

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
hanx1990 said:
ummm seriously i dont see any thing hacked honestly. seems to me like just the textures are edited which i also have done and i cant seem to post a new topic therefore just a preview:

SW6P78-5.png
honestly idon't care about yours thank you for your reply :hi

hanx1990

Opener
Reaction score
then stop calling it hacks dude they are definitely not hack they are MODs which are done by dumping the textures and modifying them

if you have really hacked the game then dude seriously post the codes that you have hacked which are like this : 016FCDE7 00000001

Screen

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
hanx1990 said:
then stop calling it hacks dude they are definitely not hack they are MODs which are done by dumping the textures and modifying them

if you have really hacked the game then dude seriously post the codes that you have hacked which are like this : 016FCDE7 00000001
honestly i can call it any name i want " Hack-Mod-JAck-John-MAtt"

honestly i don't Care About you And Your Codes

Thanks for your reply Again

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
hanx1990 there was no call for you tryng to start shit in this topic, knock it off and do not do it again.

jcsix

Main Eventer
Reaction score
WildForce67 said:
hanx1990 there was no call for you tryng to start shit in this topic, knock it off and do not do it again.
He was just stating the truth, that they are not hacks but they are mods.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Not taking sides, but let me clarify...

Hacks involve coding. These are texture mods where the textures have been dumped and texture edited.

I think in SvR there is a different context of thrasing what modding and hacking is, and thats where the confusion lies.

Either way. Lets not have a bitter dispute over this.

Screen

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>AKI Man</dt><dd>Jun 28 2012, 05:42:31 PM</dd></dl><div>Not taking sides, but let me clarify...

Hacks involve coding. These are texture mods where the textures have been dumped and texture edited.

I think in SvR there is a different context of thrasing what modding and hacking is, and thats where the confusion lies.

Either way. Lets not have a bitter dispute over this.[/quote]what about Music Hack ? can i Call this hack ???

and take it easy anybody can Download SvR 2011 And dumped the Textures

and i think somone in another site make a tutorial for how to dump pcsx2 Textures

All I want is a shortcut distances

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
jcsix said:
WildForce67 said:
He was just stating the truth, that they are not hacks but they are mods.
I really dont give a shit wether it is the truth or not, i will keep the peace in this section. Personally i agree mods themselves are not hacks, but sometimes not always a little hacking is involved to get them to work.

hanx1990

Opener
Reaction score
ok if they are the so called hacks, then the sin cara attire is supposedly dark red not pink, and tensai entrance attire ummm not gud, every thing else looks very good

Status
Not open for further replies.