[Closed] Wwe2K15 released

Status
Not open for further replies.

RAMONCHITO

Opener
Reaction score
Can show me a tutorial of how to apply these mods ??? It is the first mod that I apply on SVR11 .

Can I replace the files in the iso with ultraiso or other similar program ???

CenzTom

Legend
Reaction score
AMAZING SIMPLY AMAZING!!!!!! And after seeing that trailer I'm gonna get this game!!!!! I was anyway but it convinced me to get it for sure!!!!

RAMONCHITO

Opener
Reaction score
I do not know if I applied patch correctly, but happened to me a few bugs :

Bray not working .

Some names were changed , such as Naville (is Finlay ) .

Brock Lesnar is with the texture of Cesaro ...

KaneTheUndertaker

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
i'm going to patch and run it right now. please give me a few moments to test then i will give you feedback.

KaneTheUndertaker

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Well the patch is amazing and it works fine @ramonchito I think you're using a downloaded savegame of a game file you had from SVR 11 already saved before, delete your SVR 11 savegame before starting to play this.. I downloaded it in pal just to test it and because it is pal its in black and white (this will go away once I get the NTSC version). Waiting until the reverend can help me with a few things to convert to NTSC. By the way hasa: Corey graves/primo entrance music is missing, will report more when I find.

Hasa

Legend
Reaction score
Thank you guys for your feedback

@New Members : Please delete your older save game in your memory card to play the game with updated names and heights.Also the patch is for PAL not NTSC and i have already said this in my first post

@KaneTheUndertaker : Thank you brother for your feedback and reports..so Corey graves theme song is missed...i will fix this issue as soon as i have free time.

And Credits to OSRollins for the trailer :)

and bugs will be reported in the first post .

RAMONCHITO

Opener
Reaction score
Hey guys , I found out where I was going wrong . In addition to full save I'd be old , my ps2 had the system language in Spanish (which is very similar to the Portuguese we speak in Brazil ) .

It was only this change that YES YES YES , the game was perfect !!!!

OBRIGADO (Thank you in Brazil)

Hercules

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Why is universe mode freezing ? Every time I want to win or retained championship on every ppv it freezes while NOW LOADING icon is showed.Anybody have a solution for this?
Btw game is too cool,I am playing all the time.I will try to make an save game and will post it here,can I ?
Thanks

Hercules

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
No because there is no save game with patch ,just like Hasa said.I will try to make it all unlocked and post it here in few days.

KaneTheUndertaker

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Hercules said:
Why is universe mode freezing ? Every time I want to win or retained championship on every ppv it freezes while NOW LOADING icon is showed.Anybody have a solution for this?
Btw game is too cool,I am playing all the time.I will try to make an save game and will post it here,can I ?
Thanks
You must've patched something wrong because Universe Mode works fine for me.

Hasa

Legend
Reaction score
@Hercules : Yeah feel free to post your save game here it would be appreciated ..
and i'm sure that univers mode working fine.Maybe you have done something wrong or some belt hasn't been imported correctly..so just tell me exactly which title belt makes the game freeze and i'll fix the problem.
and thank's .

@balopazzo96 : I have replaced MVP's song with the shield's theme song and u can use it for other shield members (Roman reigns & Seth Rollins) in the save game.also wyatt's family song is only on Erick Rowan's song which is replaced with Jimmy Snuka.

@RAMONCHITO & KaneTheUndertaker : Have some fun brothers !!!

Installation Tutorial has been added to the 1st post.Credits goes to Cue for Xpert Tools tut and ERI619 for UltraISO tut.

A.M Reigns

Main Eventer
Reaction score
no savegame?that means not only we have to unlock everything,but we are supposed to do all movesets?
btw beautiful patch

RAMONCHITO

Opener
Reaction score
Textures , rings and other things are perfect . A bug that I found was the entrance music of Reings , still will the MVP .

And I would not mind unlock each fighter. The hard part is to modify the entries and movesets .

Besides unlocked fighters, the save file will have the correct moveset , or we 'll have to modify each ???

P.S. Sorry for bad english ...

Edit: New bug : when I select Bray Wyatt , the game does not leave the loading screen .

Status
Not open for further replies.