[Closed] Wwe2K15 released

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingpunk

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
DAMMM GREAT JOB HASA you made me soo happy i dont like to play wwe 2k15 wwe svr 2011 is my favourite game thanx a lot bro great job...

Hercules

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Still freezes a lot. Has anybody any idea how not to freeze in universe and rtwm mod( I play on PS2).Thanks
Hasa:Every title(wwe champion,world heavyweight,international etc) and woman tittles too(divas and woman chammpionship).
Can you post new files that are good and not freeze while playing and when? ( Is that posssible at all now?) Please reply. :D

HEEL_DX

Midcard
Reaction score
Nothing freeze the game work all fine no problem
and i'm gona to hack some moves from svr 2006 and 2007 and others games cause animation are so good

Hasa

Legend
Reaction score
I have tested the game :
-Univers and rtwm works fine
-All belts working fine
-kofi & big e working fine
-shield song is on mvp's and wyatt song is on Snuka's

so stop asking me about this crap..

@OSRollins : you don't have the rights to add anything to the Patch

and about the save game : I do not have free time and i'm not interesting on playing this game...so no more questions about the save game

raghu

Legend
Reaction score
Hasa said:
@OSRollins : you don't have the rights to add anything to the Patch.
He can add moves to his iso so no problem with it.
Unless he release it publicly.

HEEL_DX

Midcard
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>@OSRollins : you don't have the rights to add anything to the Patch.[/quote]
Okay I Delete All WWE Games I'm gona Go Away
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>He can add moves to his iso so no problem with it.
Unless he release it publicly.[/quote]
[rainbow]Thanks Raghu for defending me again True Brother But I Quit Thanks Anyway[/rainbow]

Hercules

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
KaneTHEUNdaertaker than how will we unlock all charachters? :D

Hasa

Legend
Reaction score
hmmm...i will fix bray wyatt and re-upload files tomorrow ...sorry for this mistake

balopazzo96

Opener
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Best... Since Day One</dt><dd>May 24 2015, 11:46:16 AM</dd></dl><div>You can use pnach files[/quote]

How can i use?

Hercules

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
HASA: Pls try the whole game on PS2(IF YOU CAN if not never mind) including all rtwm and universe mode(championship matches winining and defending each tittle) and thank you for reuploading new files for Bray Wyatt fix,etc.... :D Cheers guys
I am wondering that will be no problems after having patched with new files :D
Also chech JOhn Cena enternace beacuse game crashed and freezes when you select Cena and put enterenaces ON-Try to fix it.

Hasa

Legend
Reaction score
Every thing works fine including RTWM and Univers and all belts and all wrestlers except bray wyatt's entrance but if you skip it then the wrestler works fine

i will fix it tomorrow thank's

RAMONCHITO

Opener
Reaction score
Good thing the bug Bray will be solved . The entrance theme it is the best of the current wwe .

AntoXeneize

Opener
Reaction score
Well, so far I have unlocked all the superstars and divas that are achieved except Brie Bella WWE Universe, all the belts and the sands of Payback, Extreme Rules and Bad Blood. I lack the remaining sand and complete the RTWM Rey Mysterio, Christian, Jericho and Undertaker Vs

Sorry bad English

Status
Not open for further replies.