[Closed] Wwe2K15 released

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brock-Cena

Young Lion
Reaction score
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
I can't wait for the game

Hasa

Legend
Reaction score
we sorry guys for havn't post new previews of owr project.anyway the responsible of importing selection pics is buzy this days thats why we are too late to show some screenshots and when he will become free then we will post it

and tnx for understanding the situation guys

A.H.Hardy

Midcard
Reaction score
hi guys i am back again in OSR and kinda i am back in modding first sorry guys i was busy the last few weeks
so i am back now the music will be uploaded soon enough but we need some previews here guys and show the members the work we are doing so can we guys ?

Hasa

Legend
Reaction score
as i said before i sent menu,pac to the responsible of importing selection pics as evrybody knows the selection pics it takes long time to make it and conv it and import it in 4 defernt slots (ssfA,ssfB,ssfC,ssfD) using 3 defernt ways or tools

so i think when we done selection pics we will post some previews but if you want to see the previews of the wrestlers and arenas as before again then its ok for me i will show you in few hours

hope you understand

raghu

Legend
Reaction score
its been very long time without any updates
the best is doing selection pics?

Hasa

Legend
Reaction score
Hey 2K15 ps2's fans....

Here is the progress of the patch..By the way,I'm sorry for haven't post any news about the patch since long time ago

Credits goes to :
ERI619 for his awsome lesnar mod and lesnar's entrance and his easy tutorials
Raghu for 2K15's resources

Hasa

Legend
Reaction score
Video progress 2 of the game is comming soon with all updated entrance motions and new theme songs with announcer and many new things

By the way : Could you guys send me BG.PAC from SVR2010 i really need it and thanks !!

Stay tuned ;)

KaneTheUndertaker

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>The Unstable</dt><dd>Apr 25 2015, 10:31:57 AM</dd></dl><div>Please give me ur facebook page[/quote]DANG IT lol. When you bumped the post i thought that hasa had posted the second update so i was so hype and then i find out you just wanted the FB page so i'm like "BRUH". Anyways, if you wanted the FB page for the game it should be this one: https://www.facebook.com/WWE2K15PS2

If you wanted HIS FB profile page then you need to ask him because i don't know that.

Hasa

Legend
Reaction score
I have succeeded changing all small box selection pictures :

lY32XIN.png

it was a pain in ass lol...

thanks to Dadydodo for the tutorial :)

Status
Not open for further replies.