[Closed] Wwe2K15 released

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hercules

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
KaneTHeUndertaker same bug with titles,but that is not big problem.
About the save file I dont want to force Hasa to make it because he said his friend will do it.I just asked how much more to wait.
Btw IF anybody play this patch on pc with pcsx2 and have no freezes at any rtwm mode please upload your memcard here for us to can download and I will promise if somebody dont know how to convert it I will post it here.I just need save files with correct names form pcsx2 and all unlocked so we can donwload and use it as ps2 save files.THanks

Hasa

Legend
Reaction score
my friend has faced the same problem as yours

any way i will fix it and reupload soon

known bugs :

fandango freezing (easy to fix it :))
big e's entrance

KaneTheUndertaker

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Thanks Hasa. Also don't forget Corey Graves' theme song and if we just have to change Bray Wyatt's theme song with Luke harper's then that doesn't need any fixing.

Hercules

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Great news Hasa !!!!
About the game,when you reupload new files will the all rtwm modes be playable and not freezing?Now on this game at the moment for me freezes only vs TAKER mode ROYAL RUmble WEEK when you have to fight with 15 druids like royal rumble match.Maybe you should chech Darren Young which replaced with druid.

Hasa

Legend
Reaction score
ok..i will update the wrestlers today.about theme songs ,i need more time because the file is big.
and I am sorry for this non-intentional errors

Hercules

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
No probs bro,everetything is possible .Just make it with no errors this time !!! Cheers

KaneTheUndertaker

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Lol @ "no errors" <- that is a lot to ask for. I don't want him to kill himself trying to fix all errors. He should just fix the errors that freeze the game and affect the gameplay majorly.

Hercules

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
I thought that he will fix only problem we said that freeze the game and because of that we cant unlock everything:
Surely I dont want to hard his job.....I think he understand that I think only what is needed for game work fine without crashes an freezes... THnaks Hasa again for this wonderful patch

RAMONCHITO

Opener
Reaction score
@Hasa , how you will re-upload the fighters, there's still time to put Sting in the game ???

I saw that your mod with his red suit was very good but not in the game.

You can exchange the Druid for him.

Hercules

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Hasa,As ot Best Since Day one said freezing in vs Taker mode is because DRUID arena id replaced.Maybe YOu should turn The old Druid arena back into game instead of your new one......so than it will work without freezes....Try it if you think it can be done.
Put Sting in game isnt bad idea,so if you want to do it you can but it is not necessary.

Hasa

Legend
Reaction score
my friend will unlocK everything.we will use oreginal svr2011 game with updated chetc.pac

KaneTheUndertaker

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Yeah that's a good idea. Like that we don't have to play RTWM. Does that mean you're not fixing the messed up wrestlers or you're still doing so? By the way thanks Hasa for all your hard work.

Hasa

Legend
Reaction score
i will fix them do not worry...and no one needs to play rtwm because i will upload save game as soon as i get it

Hercules

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
When can we expect new patch files and save file( I mean about how many days)?(just asking)Will it be realsed in 2-3 days?Please consult with your friend and tell us here so we now.....

A.M Reigns

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Hercules said:
When can we expect new patch files and save file( I mean about how many days)?(just asking)Will it be realsed in 2-3 days?Please consult with your friend and tell us here so we now.....
Stop asking again and again!!!!
you are stressing and putting pressure on Hasa!
he will fix the files when he gets time,so wait
if you cant wait then make a patch yourself,then you will understand how difficult it is!

HEEL_DX

Midcard
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>A.M Reigns</dt><dd>May 27 2015, 04:20:46 PM</dd></dl><div>
Hercules said:
Stop asking again and again!!!!
you are stressing and putting pressure on Hasa!
he will fix the files when he gets time,so wait
if you cant wait then make a patch yourself,then you will understand how difficult it is![/quote]As Reigns Said Stop asking you think he is free he had his time !!!! he will not spend his time reply on your topic

Hasa

Legend
Reaction score
anyway..i found fandango's problem.it was just the pac size which is 712kb

WspHIrP.png

i will see if i can fix big e

Status
Not open for further replies.