[Closed] Wwe2K15 released

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cobalt

Opener
Reaction score
yesterday night, I have make the save game which it already unlocked everything and I already PM Hasa for the save game that I made... But, he didn't answer my PM and I don't want to offend him by sharing this save game without permission from Hasa himself... Here's the preview from the save game to proof that it works :

80-B0IwvXW.png

I will share the link as soon as Hasa give the permission for me... Or, he can share it by himself... :nod:

ERI619

Legend
Reaction score
Website
www.razorinstinctmods.wordpress.com
Hasa said:
Thank you ERI619 for your awesome tutorials of entrance animations also thank's for converting wrestlers from other games with Ryukodou and Dadydodo
and Thank you Best...since day one for your support and your awesome arenas it was really helpful to complete the patch

@AntoXeneize : There is a tutorial which explaining how to convert patch to NTSC or PAL..Also there is a tool which can convert full ISO games to PAL or NTSC
you're welcome!

Hasa

Legend
Reaction score
Cobalt said:
yesterday night, I have make the save game which it already unlocked everything and I already PM Hasa for the save game that I made... But, he didn't answer my PM and I don't want to offend him by sharing this save game without permission from Hasa himself... Here's the preview from the save game to proof that it works :

80-B0IwvXW.png

I will share the link as soon as Hasa give the permission for me... Or, he can share it by himself... :nod:
Feel free to upload it here bro

Cobalt

Opener
Reaction score
Hasa said:
Cobalt said:

80-B0IwvXW.png

Feel free to upload it here bro
Ok... Here's the link :

Unlocked All

balopazzo96

Opener
Reaction score
Oh my god, i love this game! And thanks a lot cobalt for the savegame!

Hercules

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Hey guys I am making a save game for this game.I will try to update every single wreslter,not only signatures and finishers but the hole moveset of every single wrestler.I will try to make them as close as real WWE 2K 15.Yeah,forgot to say entrnaces will be updated as well.
I want to upload links of my save game and share it with you all guys when I finish it.I think until next week it will be all done.
And first I want to ask @HASA for permission to post it here on his topic?

Hasa

Legend
Reaction score
Hercules said:
Hey guys I am making a save game for this game.I will try to update every single wreslter,not only signatures and finishers but the hole moveset of every single wrestler.I will try to make them as close as real WWE 2K 15.Yeah,forgot to say entrnaces will be updated as well.
I want to upload links of my save game and share it with you all guys when I finish it.I think until next week it will be all done.
And first I want to ask @HASA for permission to post it here on his topic?
yeah feel free to post it here
also there is a save game at 1st post with all unlocked wrestlers and arenas u can update it

HEEL_DX

Midcard
Reaction score
Hasa The Game Is Great And I'm Waiting DLC in Ramadan Okay

KaneTheUndertaker

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
@balopazzo I think hasa has done enough to fix this game up. If you want to fix the belt's use AMReigns tutorial to import belts. This is one of the easiest things to do with SvR Importer.

Reaction score
Hello everybody.
two things:
-Are the wrestlers in the new save have their right weight and height?
-There will be a NTSC patch? I read is only one file (plistps2.arc) modified for play in NTSC.And a ntsc save.I am NTSC user.
Thanks.

Reaction score
So. I will try around the next weeks to do it.
about the movesets,they are not still complete right?

Hercules

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Hannah Montana</dt><dd>Jun 7 2015, 12:56:46 AM</dd></dl><div>So. I will try around the next weeks to do it.
about the movesets,they are not still complete right?[/quote]No,not yet.I think I will fifnish it untill the end of next week or maybe few days earlier. :B-)

Status
Not open for further replies.