[Closed] Wwe2K15 released

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hasa

Legend
Reaction score
KaneTheUndertaker said:
i am converting it hasa, will be done in 5 minutes.

EDIT: Finished converting for PS2. Also as a bonus i changed the SDVSRAW icon to the WWE 2K15 icon to make it look more realistic/better. Check the attached image to see the finished product.

EDIT: [KTU] WWE 2K15 PS2 SAVE FOR HASA [KTU]
I love you man :) thank's

Reaction score
ma5am said:
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Hannah Montana</dt><dd>Jun 6 2015, 08:26:15 PM</dd></dl><div>Hello everybody.
two things:
-Are the wrestlers in the new save have their right weight and height?
-There will be a NTSC patch? I read is only one file (plistps2.arc) modified for play in NTSC.And a ntsc save.I am NTSC user.
Thanks.
You dont need to patch plistps2.arc. You should use NTSC2PAL or ESR Disc Patcher to convert the PAL ISO into NTSC ISO. Just find your NTSC ISO, patch it with one of the program I said earlier.

You can find both the program by googling. Have a nice day!
RAMONCHITO said:
@Hasa , how you will re-upload the fighters, there's still time to put Sting in the game ???

I saw that your mod with his red suit was very good but not in the game.

You can exchange the Druid for him.
I totally agree w/ Ramonchito!

@ Hasa: Man, your patch game was absolutely perfect, except one thing: you excluding Sting in the roster. :wall:
So please put Him in the roster list, will you? :game: [/quote]ah, but when I patch with it means the game in the case of the savegame the BESLES changes into BASLUS?
the video is another problem, the screen do not fit and the framerate goes very fast with PAL games.

ma5am

Opener
Reaction score
KaneTheUndertaker said:
@ma5am I never knew ESR can convert PAL to NTSC. All I thought it did was patch the game/iso to trick the PS2 to thinking the game is a DVD and letting it boot with ESR if you have it installed on your PS2 so I think you should research more about PS2 homebrew. Also, pal2ntsc with y-fix is not something I recommend because you either never get the full image of the game on the screen OR the screen of the game is smaller than your TVs.
I personally used pal2ntsc. After rebuilding the ISO, all I did just patch the ISO using pal2ntsc with y-fix disabled (uncheck the y-fix box). Afterward, I converted the game ISO into usb flash disk format using usb util. I plugged it into my PS2 console (soft modded).

Everything was just fine, like I said. I used LCD TV, and the picture seemed OK, though. I could change full pict, 16:9, 4:3, etc., pic ratios. :game:

Hasa

Legend
Reaction score
I'm glad you guys enjoying my game...:)

have fun!!!

ma5am

Opener
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Hannah Montana</dt><dd>Jun 6 2015, 08:26:15 PM</dd></dl><div>
ah, but when I patch with it means the game in the case of the savegame the BESLES changes into BASLUS? the video is another problem, the screen do not fit and the framerate goes very fast with PAL games. [/quote]
Never mind about the save game. It is different thing. You or the pal2ntsc program can't convert the save game either.
The save game is something that you should put into PS2 MMC. I putted it into PS2 MMC using uLE v 4.38.
[/quote]
Hasa said:
i can add sting and hugan to the game but you will need to start another save game because i will edit their names and height in dat editor :(
You're THE BOSS. please do what ever it takes!! :hi
Please PM me after you put him in your patch Game. :D

Best Regards,

ma5am

PS: I prefer to include Sting in the game, Since both Flair & Hogan don't wrestle anymore. :game:

PSPortman

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I don't play ps2, but i think this is one of the most complete mod's i have ever seen, almost evry thing hacked.. I want to make a PS2 Patch with you, maybe after i stop mod psp ;)

HEEL_DX

Midcard
Reaction score
PSPortman said:
I don't play ps2, but i think this is one of the most complete mod's i have ever seen, almost evry thing hacked.. I want to make a PS2 Patch with you, maybe after i stop mod psp ;)
hey be happy cause PSP Portman will be your partner

KaneTheUndertaker

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
@Hannah Montana yes that's right, to use the save I upload it change the names of the folder and the file to BASLUS and make sure the serial numbers after that match that of a save game for NTSC. If you do not know how to do this I'll make a NTSC save for you. BUT if you're using the ISO with pal2ntsc you still use the savegame with BESLES.

The Best

Legend
Reaction score
PSPortman said:
PS2Portman :D

omar_alg

Young Lion
Reaction score
the game freez w n i play with bray wyatt ?? o_O please help me

H

hrajpal96

Crowd Member
I made the iso and tried to play with openps2loader but as soon as i select players and select play now ..It gets stuck and black screen appears.
Pls help .
Thanks in advance

RAMONCHITO

Opener
Reaction score
omar_alg said:
the game freez w n i play with bray wyatt ?? o_O please help me
Change entrance theme music.

Please use the "live in fear" already in the game with Erik or Luke ...

Reaction score
KaneTheUndertaker said:
@Hannah Montana yes that's right, to use the save I upload it change the names of the folder and the file to BASLUS and make sure the serial numbers after that match that of a save game for NTSC. If you do not know how to do this I'll make a NTSC save for you. BUT if you're using the ISO with pal2ntsc you still use the savegame with BESLES.
ok, send me or better post here the NTSC save file please, I will try it.

KaneTheUndertaker

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
SORRY GUYS. i Just noticed it is impossible for me to add the WWE 2K15 save icon to the savegame data because of file size specifications and icon making limitations. The Savegame has been updated with the original SVR11 icon and should now work when used on a ps2. Here is the link (same as yesterday's link.. i just updated the file): [KTU] WWE 2K15 PS2 PAL SAVE [KTU]

@Hannah Montana the NTSC save will come soon.. (possibly tomorrow)

EDIT: if anybody finds out how to edit the ISO to let it read the updated save file with new icon please PM me.. until then use that save game with the old SVR11 icon.

Reaction score
hello everybody.
I don't know what exactly I did using expert tools, but the game worked on ntsc,tested in the emulator.The only strange thing was the music in the menus sometimes did a loop like CM Punk's themes played some seconds then do a loop, until change the menu screen. That happen in the original pal version?
Just needed the ntsc savegame. thanks.
If the things go OK I would add a Chris Benoit CAW the next weeks if goes ok the next weeks. Ya know, Daniel Bryan Vs Chris Benoit would be cool.

Hasa

Legend
Reaction score
KaneTheUndertaker said:
SORRY GUYS. i Just noticed it is impossible for me to add the WWE 2K15 save icon to the savegame data because of file size specifications and icon making limitations. The Savegame has been updated with the original SVR11 icon and should now work when used on a ps2. Here is the link (same as yesterday's link.. i just updated the file): [KTU] WWE 2K15 PS2 PAL SAVE [KTU]

@Hannah Montana the NTSC save will come soon.. (possibly tomorrow)

EDIT: if anybody finds out how to edit the ISO to let it read the updated save file with new icon please PM me.. until then use that save game with the old SVR11 icon.
thank's.added to the 1st post

C

captain charisma

Crowd Member
after the match has end there is a black screen
and i cant play with entrance because if i play w/entrance the game will not start, just a black screen
and the game freeze when i select the story mode designer or create an entrance
can you fix all those errors or it is impossible ??

omar_alg

Young Lion
Reaction score
play without entrance :D me i play without entrance i don't have a problem

Status
Not open for further replies.