[Closed] Wwe2K15 released

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
hello everybody.
there is the link NTSC Patch for this WWe 2K15 patch by HASA

http://www.mediafire.com/download/pz2tmj2lket0cqs/2015ntscpatch.rar
just read the instructions, replacing those files in your NTSC SVR 2011 iso.
About the savefile for NTSC: is easy, just need ulaunch to copy the save, but before it change the name of the folder and the file for use in NTSC into BASLUS-21939SVR11 with the other file with the same name inside the folder.

KaneTheUndertaker

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
yeah sorry i couldn't do this myself i just thought it was so simple and also I have many exams coming up soon so i am really busy.

omar_alg

Young Lion
Reaction score
i find another bugs when you play scene in story design and chose wwe belt or IC belt the game freez and when i replace him with new belts the game not work what's problem ??

KaneTheUndertaker

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
are you updating the ARC file after doing so? and are you importing the rolled, folded, and stretched files where they go?

omar_alg

Young Lion
Reaction score
yes but i find solution i export evtobj.pac from originàl game and i import the belts now they work fine thank you maan ;)

N0xic

Young Lion
Reaction score
dude your game is amazing! Thnx for your hard work and for sharing this with us. Congrats

KingOfQuestions

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
I would like to say that this mod is amazing. The hard work and dedication that you have put into this patch is amazing and will caused the patched to be enjoyed and cherished by everyone on OSR. I would like to extend a well deserved thank you and I hope one day I can get the opportunity to work with you!

N0xic

Young Lion
Reaction score
can you just make a list of the roster please?

Mazen Magdy

Midcard
Reaction score
Very Very Excellent Game
Really NXT Arena is Very Excellent Designed but we need more pics of wrestlers
Well Done ! Pal

Reaction score
hello everybody.
How can this be fixed with the belts:
R1T2e5d.jpg

AntoXeneize

Opener
Reaction score
@Hannah_Montana I had the same problem. What you have to do is import the belts on your own

Reaction score
AntoXeneize said:
@Hannah_Montana I had the same problem. What you have to do is import the belts on your own
How I can do that? maybe a link for a tutorial or somebody can explain it to me, or, I sent you a PM, read please.

ShowOff

Young Lion
Reaction score
Friends please meet me, I really want to play that game, I downloaded all the time to extract says that four of the music file is corrupted please answer me I really want to play this mod: c
(Sorry bad english, im from brazil)

cenationkhan

Opener
Reaction score
Can Anyone Please Tell Me SVR 2011 Download Link Highly Compressed ISO . . I Don't Have SVR 2011
But After I See Your Great Patch I Think I Should Download Smackdown Vs Raw 2011 But I Don't Have Direct Download Please Don't Send Me Torrent Links They Are very Big In Size And My Internet Connection Is Slow

Reaction score
Website
www.g2a.com
cenationkhan said:
Can Anyone Please Tell Me SVR 2011 Download Link Highly Compressed ISO . . I Don't Have SVR 2011
But After I See Your Great Patch I Think I Should Download Smackdown Vs Raw 2011 But I Don't Have Direct Download Please Don't Send Me Torrent Links They Are very Big In Size And My Internet Connection Is Slow
Read the rules, no links for full ISOs and torrents. Search it yourself

wiseman

Young Lion
Reaction score
there are so many save games file. Can someone just create an iso of this game for the community? keep the links internal.

A.M Reigns

Main Eventer
Reaction score
wiseman said:
there are so many save games file. Can someone just create an iso of this game for the community? keep the links internal.
1)Dont bump old topics!
2)you can use any of these savegames

Status
Not open for further replies.