cmpunkn.png

credits to Wiggo for some parts of the legs

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD!

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Looks very good bro!!! But the attire is missing the white strip in the middle of his trunks and his boots are the wrong colour. Feel free to use my MITB punk as reference buddy.. Thanks for sharing!!!

Aditza

Midcard
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>AKI Man</dt><dd>Jul 25 2011, 03:06:21 PM</dd></dl><div>Looks very good bro!!! But the attire is missing the white strip in the middle of his trunks and his boots are the wrong colour. Feel free to use my MITB punk as reference buddy.. Thanks for sharing!!![/quote]yeah,I saw this attire in svr09 and I thought it looks like the one from MITB but it isn't the same.I'll edit the title.

RohFan

Young Lion
Reaction score
I really hated the raw game on Xbox/pc, but this mod is actually good! and i like it.

Christian

Midcard
Reaction score
That face is just awesome. I really like this Punk. Another great job dude. :)

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Looks real good bro.. But the blue strips on the attire and kickpads is light blue and not blue.. Thanks for sharing my man. :hi

Aditza

Midcard
Reaction score
I know I should have made the blue colour lighter,I tried but the looked paintbrushed so I let itthis way.

I'll try to make the t-shirt but it won't look like in reality because the body is mirrored.

Aditza

Midcard
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Blue Warrior</dt><dd>Jul 28 2011, 02:22:13 PM</dd></dl><div>OK bro,understand that...

Would Angle be good for Punk?[/quote]I can make the T-shirt on angle model but the body shape and head won't support punk.I'll try the shirt on gunn model.

chikaraboy

Midcard
Reaction score
nice work dude.. I like your mods, they are very good.. Personally i would like to see some more knockouts.. How about one of tara or maybe madison rayne? :heart:

Aditza

Midcard
Reaction score
chikaraboy said:
nice work dude.. I like your mods, they are very good.. Personally i would like to see some more knockouts.. How about one of tara or maybe madison rayne? :heart:
Thank you man!I'll work on some knockouts in the future but first I have to make Punk's t-shirt.