Evolution

Goatcheese

Main Eventer
Reaction score
What's the date on that? I was added to the LWO group a few days later. B-) So I didn't betray LWO in anyway. LOL. But please bro, don't make us Gobbly Gooks. XD

Edit: I wanted to join, I took side for evolution, until I found out that no one wanted to put me in there, and LWO was welcoming! They put me into that group, and I'm happy about it! ;)

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Reghardt said:
What's the date on that? I was added to the LWO group a few days later. B-) So I didn't betray LWO in anyway. LOL. But please bro, don't make us Gobbly Gooks. XD
Yeah thats fine, but you chose Evolution first because its the best thing going today....

Ummmmmmm, How can you make it worth my while so I do not turn you into a turkey? You know something, I am looking for someone who can clean the wee of my shoes because my man KG24 keeps peeing on them. You can lick his pee off my shoe and then I may spare you.

Goatcheese

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Become a piss licker? Atleast I won't get killed for Christmas. Ill do it!

KWG

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
Globblygook me,I don't care #Latino4Life

#UnfairlutionCanSuckTheirAdminPowers

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Reghardt said:
Become a piss licker? Atleast I won't get killed for Christmas. Ill do it!
GOOD GOD MAN!!

That shows why you are best staying with the LWO. You think if you gave us a demand like that, we would do it? NO CHANCE IN HELL MAN! We lick no ones piss.

However.............KillerGV? I like your attitude man. We could do with someone with big balls in Evolution. Not trying to say you have to leave LWO as we would never expect you to do that of course..

Goatcheese

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Evolution is worst than that, you guys have some male "divas".

Phillip Brooks

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Darth AKI</dt><dd>Nov 27 2012, 01:08:07 PM</dd></dl><div>
Reghardt said:
Evolution is worst than that, you guys have some male "divas".
Coming from Psychogirl's biggest fan........ [/quote] ^o)

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Forget Evolution, forget LWO or whatever else. The nWo is back in business.

Lets just say I am just settling in first before I start making big plans for this place. Once I am settle, which should be very soon, you will all know what I have in store for you. I also doubt you will like it.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Eric Bischoff</dt><dd>Nov 27 2012, 06:16:57 PM</dd></dl><div>Forget Evolution, forget LWO or whatever else. The nWo is back in business.

Lets just say I am just settling in first before I start making big plans for this place. Once I am settle, which should be very soon, you will all know what I have in store for you. I also doubt you will like it.[/quote]SUCK IT BISCHOFF. YOU CUNT!

Fuego

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Reghardt said:
In my opinion, that's not fair.. We don't have an admin on our side anymore, as El Guapo changed his group. Who is on our side of the admin part?
El Guapo is Still In L.W.O Hermano, he just changed his color
check his profil!