Global Wars

Tyler Black

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Keson said:
My god, it's full of colors!
Ive never hated someone's attire so much! eventually it was like fuck it, the alignment barely matters here

jordyad

Main Eventer
Reaction score
My gosh I'll catch an epileptic seizure!

Soo much colors!!!

Soo BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Tyler Black

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
First successful move hack, poisoned frankensteiner. It replaces the half nelson suplex, and is player specfic to Neville so Sami can keep the half nelson suplex
XGLqMdG.gif

homeyohmy

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Okada looks incredible, great work. Nice to see some NJPW love.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
My man. What have I been telling you? :)

Look at you go.

Rain

Midcard
Reaction score
It's a breath of fresh air to see someone new arrive on the scene with energy and passion and in a short time embrace the tutorials,tips,constructive criticism and resources.Then fully utilize them and give back to the community and carry the torch into the next generation I am proud of you Tyler Black and have enjoyed witnessing you hone your skills hope you can keep the modding fire lit and not let anyone discourage you or extinguish it like so many seem to do.Best wishes with your save really like the start screen and the mods are a nice style too sincerely Rain.

Tyler Black

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Thanks Rain! my face mods wouldnt be worth a shit without all those hours you put in giving me lessons on trillian
59v4gy.jpg

Full Credit for the arena goes to Wolfpac
2ebwlfs.jpg

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Tyler's alright, but can he DANCE?

(Stardust is love)

Tyler Black

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Rainmaker WIP. I just need to cut into the strong lariat later, which im being lazy about because it involves some math. Also, i need to find the master moves mods value for the left trigger that lets p1 swing p2 from a back to front grapple, otherwise i cant make it specific or give it damage mods
tDA0H5R.gif

@keson, my dancing is worse than an eva marie match :topicbump:
b8u3wo.jpg

Gable and Jordan. Gonna redo both guys faces since im not really happy with how they came out, but after the performance these two guys put on last night, i had to get them in the game ASAP
303bu3q.jpg

9u4r2e.jpg

EC3

Young Lion
Reaction score
Cable and Jordan are love. this is just awesome. you already have your roster definite? or it is not clear :10

Tyler Black

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
I have an idea but its not definite. Basically if you appeared in WWE/NXT/Lucha/NJPW/ROH/PWG in some kind of important capacity, you're going in

EDIT: Noticed i was inaccurate in making Gable and Jordan. fixing that right now, also have a new face for Jordan in the works
updated their attires and put a new face on jordan
345xvyw.jpg

15ft5k3.jpg

EC3

Young Lion
Reaction score
your save will be epic .. I am excited

Tyler Black

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
finally got Bayley's face right. Just need to poly hack the braided hair onto a female head
9r0heo.jpg

Shibata
20fx8o8.jpg

NJPW Arena. The texture wraps around the turnbuckle, gonna try and fix that
2wri16o.jpg

EC3

Young Lion
Reaction score
You never ceases to amaze .... this is great

Tyler Black

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Thanks man!
WIP Apollo Crews, Updated Chad Gable, Bayley's hair, and Candice LaRae(Thanks to chuckiepk for Bayley's hair hack, and thanks to EC3 for Apollo's torso and Candice's attire)
14tlqhz.jpg

mmxwfm.jpg

fylt1y.jpg

xlgtxl.jpg

Tyler Black

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
The Young Bucks. Its funny, these two were the first mods i ever tried to make. A year later, here they are as part of my save
1676qab.jpg

1zps6sj.jpg