Global Wars

Boomstick

Young Lion
Reaction score
Been following your work since New members development corner. Young Bucks were the mods i'd hope you would finish and they look great! Loving all the other mods so far as well.

EC3

Young Lion
Reaction score
The Young Bucks... omg tyler... super kick party you are the best....

Tyler Black

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Did someone say superkick party?
yJ6aDxV.gif

L7J4NUU.gif

so1QqHB.gif

NzxtG9z.gif

New...Day Rocks
j81icx.jpg

EC3

Young Lion
Reaction score
thank you very much .. my eyes can not believe what I'm seeing :10 :10

Tyler Black

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
New..Day Rocks
551jjd.jpg

zmmhps.jpg

Big E's move hacks. Keson taught me the importance of a proper moveset a long time ago.
Notes: Big Ending isnt mine, and the spear is only partially mine. I found it on here, but the fire ball was still appearing and the height was off on the spear. I managed to get rid of the fireball and fix the height.
bKYgcQS.gif

xQ8cjC7.gif

Dont touch my trombone? Still has some alignment/stretching issues, but yeah.
6prio5.jpg

Braun Strowman
1jlyfs.jpg

kalisto. Also im really close to getting Biff Busick's running blockbuster done, i just keep getting the facing direction wrong. I should have it figuered out by tomorrow.
2mnesg0.jpg

Tyler Black

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Big thanks to Flashman for stretching the Polys for me. Im lazy as fuck so i probably wont be coding it to work in the select screen, but i guarantee itll work in match.
11i1ked.jpg

jordyad

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Whooa thats sick!!!

I love Big E and Owens's face!! :O

Rain

Midcard
Reaction score
Been following the progress looks great was just thinking about the trombone glad to see someone make it.About Kalisto can you use the front of shock hair and add spikes on mask?

Tyler Black

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Rain said:
Been following the progress looks great was just thinking about the trombone glad to see someone make it.About Kalisto can you use the front of shock hair and add spikes on mask?
Great idea with Kalisto, didnt even think of that. Im sill getting a feel for move hacking/attire, very hit and miss at the moment, but i think the kalisto spikes/scotty hair idea can be done without a hack

The Mack/Willie Mack. working on a chocolate thunder driver, p2 just keeps coming out fucked up for some reason
2hd4rbk.jpg

Credit to Keson, i used his brock as a base
157ezxh.jpg

245abyw.jpg

EC3

Young Lion
Reaction score
ole ole ole.... wow tyler this is awesome

Tyler Black

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
ive taken a little break so i wouldnt burn myslef out, and to learn some more about hacking. Still polishing my hacking, but heres something i was able to whip up today thanks to some good ref from ecIII. Still a wip as i have to re align all his logos
2ef2w5s.jpg

finished Ishii, started working on Makabe
15n2c5w.jpg

Aki33

Young Lion
Reaction score
sooo rad, tyler!...do you have a tentative release date? im counting down... :"":

Tyler Black

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Aki33 said:
sooo rad, tyler!...do you have a tentative release date? im counting down... :"":
sorry, no set release date. i just had sholduer surgery this morning, so thats setting me back about 6 weeks. shoud be out by early to mid 2016

Tyler Black

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
2015 Undertaker face/head made with 2k16 textuers. credit to keson for the body/attire
2jdifd5.jpg

If anyone's interested in helping out with this, i could really use an interface. I have no clue what to do when it comes to that. My only request is you keep the inter-national/promotional theme

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Also credit to Icco, Kingkanyon and El Guapo. These are all looking great, buddy.