Tyler Black

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
El Ingobernable Tetsuya Naito
5yue6s.jpg

359bplz.jpg

3rd times the charm?
dyoq5f.jpg

Lucha comes to GW. Credit to Homeohmy for the arena. its not perfect it still needs some coding fixes but its great for now. credit to bal666 for drago
10wutld.jpg

i3i4rc.jpg

j0fl2h.jpg

2hhm7gl.jpg

beiu5t.jpg

2432nhg.jpg

348hfns.jpg

65y9zn.jpg

2yxhrud.jpg

b9eomh.jpg

homeyohmy

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Looks great man. The left side wall isn't right though, that's actually the back wall.

Tyler Black

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
ah shit, gotta fix that. in the mean time, the trios champs are done. credit to ball 666 for havoc
29p6dmf.jpg

15d9xzk.jpg

Aerostar is done.
2qw3rt5.jpg

PJ Black, Johnny Mundo, and the Briscoes
2crvlgp.jpg

2v3jv51.jpg

140w22p.jpg

npkmt5.jpg

After his insane match with kushida this morning, i had to update my Ospreay. Kushidas on the way
1zg3wiq.jpg

Tyler Black

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Flashman said:
Gosh that Aerostar is godess
Thanks! he has great ref shots from AAA, made making him real easy. Heres some gameplay for you guys
50RMLmc.gif

8vul9g.jpg

20hwuwm.jpg

vhreqv.jpg

SuperKickParty

Young Lion
Reaction score
I can't have this game soon enough. I watched the gif of the osprey dive for like, 5 minutes.

Tyler Black

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
@Killacam thanks! means a lot from you since your own modding is phenomenal. I cant take full credit for Naito tho, i only handled the attire. i was striking out on his face, thankfully my good buddy EC3 took care of that for me. He's helped me with quite a few textures actually.

@Superkickparty haha thanks man, heres the thing about releasing it, im both very close and very far from releasing this. What i mean by that is; while the roster isnt complete (It probably never will be "complete" since i constantly want to squeeze new guys in) its more than filled enough to release it. However i still have some pretty glaring issues. I still need an interface and a couple more arenas(Progress, PWG, A "B Level" WWE PPV, and a generic indy, hopefully) Also, the some of the movesets are glitched out and a couple arenas will cause you to restart the game after completing a match. so ill probably have to total revamp the cheat file before i release this.

Anyway, i finally got around to doing something ive wanted to for a long time, i fixed The Prince Puma from Showdown's skintone, as well as put his actual face under the puma mask. also finished Ricochet himself
fw2lxe.jpg

Swifty

Main Eventer
Reaction score
The project is coming on nicely man, i'm sure everybody can't wait for it to be released, might aswell take your time in mastering it though, no need to rush an unfinished or buggy game.

If you need help with videos or something i'm here to help, i can make a music video or anything similar to that, i'd be happy to.

Big ups!

Tyler Black

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
jack evans
207l2sz.jpg

Nothing major just what i feel is a nice little touch to the game; arena specific cages. since LU does use a much smaller cage than wwe, i felt i should include that in GW
90q68l.jpg

folixz.jpg

5ex3ck.jpg

el5wcm.jpg

Tyler Black

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
@homeyohmy, thank you man, for making that great temple in the first place.
Ive been studying king kanyon's style of face modding, and have seen my own face modding increase ten fold as a result. im working on re working some of my not so spectacular face mods in this new style ive developed. first two to see updates are omega and zsj. ignore omega's hair thats still a wip
2jetpuh.jpg

Tyler Black

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Thanks, heres the next update, tyler breeze. his 4 attires will be the origina attire i made, and his takeover brooklyn attire, but each will have a hair up and a hair down variant
300d2xk.jpg

jordyad

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Why is this guy buried :(

Tyler i can be greatly useful 4 ya see I've successfully turn Granmaster's Hat into Liger Horns or Tiger Mask styled hair in case you need it ;) Or I could bring more shape if you're interest

Tyler Black

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Flashman said:
Why is this guy buried :(

Tyler i can be greatly useful 4 ya see I've successfully turn Granmaster's Hat into Liger Horns or Tiger Mask styled hair in case you need it ;) Or I could bring more shape if you're interest
thanks man, but i already have a hack for liger horns and tiger mask's mask :) however i could use some help with some rom polygon hacking
updated Okada and Shibata. still not happy with shibata probably gonna redo him again
1549aio.jpg

the perfect mod for the perfect 10. Tye Dillinger. even got his little man bun/ponytail in there
mjwpw2.jpg

i couldnt make this fast enough

f78y1.jpg

jordyad

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Adam Cole's a Bullet Club member?!

Freaking What!?

Tyler Black

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
"La Sombra" Manny Andrade. creds for everything except the face and hair, go to keson
72eon7.jpg

es45mb.jpg

PWG comes to Global Wars thanks to Wolfpac_69, with a few edits by me. i just need to find a way to move the crowd up against the ring
2hq9rbt.jpg

35hgqs6.jpg