Global Wars

JulianBITW

Young Lion
Reaction score
All the stuff here looks absolutely Awesome, I would help somehow but I'm a total Noob with NM Modding.
You probably get this question alot and It's probably annoying as fuck but do you have plans on when you're going to Release your Mod?

TheBITW44

Young Lion
Reaction score
This mod looks fan-freaking-tastic. Is there an ETA for the release?

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
Every time better. The only problem I see here is that your older mods don't look as good as your newer mods. That's both good and bad... You're improving tons but you might want to go back to your older mods and improve'em too.

Tyler Black

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>The NekoMancer</dt><dd>Sep 18 2016, 06:45:45 PM</dd></dl><div>Every time better. The only problem I see here is that your older mods don't look as good as your newer mods. That's both good and bad... You're improving tons but you might want to go back to your older mods and improve'em too.[/quote]Yeah man I've been going back and touching up my old stuff. Just haven't really previewed it. I'll leave those as a surprise for when I release the game.

As far as an actual release goes, I keep pushing it back because while the game is great and where I want it to be visually, its lacking a bit in gameplay. Ive been trying to force myself to be a hacker, and I'm really not. I'm gonna have to bomb the whole cheat file and redo it.

snyperstyle

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Hey Tyler I'm willing to help with move hacks. I'm not the best by any means but I think I'm pretty good. I'll be honest when something isn't possible or would look too wonky, Id rather have a move substitute than a shit hack.

Tyler Black

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
snyperstyle said:
Hey Tyler I'm willing to help with move hacks. I'm not the best by any means but I think I'm pretty good. I'll be honest when something isn't possible or would look too wonky, Id rather have a move substitute than a shit hack.
trust me when I say you're very good. I was using your KRS-1 and Tree of Woe double stomp before I even knew how to make my own mods. I shot you a pm. thanks man

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
It's a common problem when people make saves, getting ahead of yourself texture-wise and then see the massive work needed to code movesets for them.

I had a personal rule for Showdown: As soon as the textures for a wrestler is done, I do not make anything else until the moveset is complete. It will make your work a TON easier.

Everything is looking good, man.

Tyler Black

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Keson said:
It's a common problem when people make saves, getting ahead of yourself texture-wise and then see the massive work needed to code movesets for them.

I had a personal rule for Showdown: As soon as the textures for a wrestler is done, I do not make anything else until the moveset is complete. It will make your work a TON easier.

Everything is looking good, man.
thanks for the solid advice keson. ill definitely be taking this advice moving forward. my biggest problem is I'm looking at about 200-300 completed wrestlers, with only like, 50 movesets done

Wolfpac_69

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I have done this to myself soooo many times lol, My best advice is to start again and make it manageable for yourself, a lot of people say the textures are the hardest part and you already have them done so try smaller batches so you can dedicate time to each one so they come out perfect upon release [attires\sets\hacks] then move on as Keson said

I know back tracking is a pain in the ass but your other option is the age old problem.... Where to fuckin start lol

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
I don't start modding a new wrestler until the moveset of the one I just made is complete. It makes your work less confusing, lol.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Tyler Black</dt><dd>Sep 19 2016, 02:56:46 PM</dd></dl><div>my biggest problem is I'm looking at about 200-300 completed wrestlers, with only like, 50 movesets done[/quote]A wrestler is not complete until I it can bleed and fight.

Youbhave 200-300 shells. I always pictured it as giving them life, as the whole reason I made the mod was to play the thing, heh.

Skin/blood/AI

Always gotta hit all three. It also gives you a good idea of the move hacks you've used and needed, and who's using what. Great way to also squash bugs early on. Play one or two matches to ensure the moveset works and makes sense.

Tyler Black

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
SHATTER MACHINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
w93pjn3.png

First guys ive finished using the new method. American alpha and the revival updated textures and finished movesets

jordyad

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Just saw it. Damn thats impressive.

Thoses Kyle O'Reilly and Double A are outstanding!

geisssson

Young Lion
Reaction score
I'm a long time waiting for this game, does anyone know when it will be available for download ?