Lucha Libre All * Stars

bluntfello

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Thanks guys. Here is a better look of the masks. Some aren't finished yet. I'll add to these I make more.

2crq83n.jpg

bluntfello

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Some new legends added to the mix, and some familiar faces were given a make over.

1z5ptub.jpg

From top left to right: Mil Mascaras, Jushin Liger, Lizmark Sr., El Solitario, El Solar, Espectro, and of course, the legendary El Santo.

Infinity

Young Lion
Reaction score
It's amazing that one guy modding teams can produce better looking wrestlers than an entire 2K team. Keep up the good work!

bluntfello

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Infinity said:
It's amazing that one guy modding teams can produce better looking wrestlers than an entire 2K team. Keep up the good work!
That's high praise sir. Time for me to work on this some more. I may release a few of these guys at some point soon if anyone is interested.

Assbag Stan

Young Lion
Reaction score
Damn, damn and more damn, those look sexy!

Keep up the great work man.

bluntfello

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Haven't posted any new pics in a long time. Been messing around too much with VPW 2. Here is another pic of the bosses of lucha libre, Santo and Blue Demon:

11c5the.jpg

Can't wait to have these guys fighting werewolves and vampires in my game!

2432g3r.jpg

bluntfello

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I pretty much got all the top tier legends already done, just need Perro Aguayo, Mascara Sagrada, and Octagon. Trying to finish this by summer time hopefully.

bluntfello

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Alright, I wasn't gonna add any guys from Lucha Underground into this save, but I've been able to catch a few episodes lately and changed my mind. I want to give a go at Sexy Star and Johnny Mundo, but to start here is Pentagon Jr. Lots of work to be done, like tatoos and stuff. Also wish there was a hack to give him the loin cloth and the baggy pants.

2cerle.png

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
I do believe a loinclth is possible, I would check jamstubb's or the attire hacks section. Great start! :)

bluntfello

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Yeah, there is a loincloth cheat, I used it for my Tatanka, but I believe it only works by using the Val Venis towel. Don't think you can combine it with the baggy pants. I guess I may have to do that instead.