Lucha Libre All * Stars

Wolfpac_69

Main Eventer
Reaction score
It's probably doable with a poly hack alter a unused attire and mod from there

bluntfello

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I'll check around for the hacks. First I will try the Tatanka style hack and see how it looks.
ev6uq1.png

Adding Sin Cara as an alt attire to Mistico. Really happy about the mask, I got it to work with a hair hack so the "horns" stick out. Not perfect, but looks great in game.

bluntfello

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Thanks. I wish someone could help me out with the arenas. That is the area I'm kinda lost at.

bluntfello

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Diego98 said:
Don't forget Gory Guerrero :O
I'll begin work on the unmasked guys after I've finished all the masked legends as they are easier.
2utjnh5.png

Super Muneco, Mascara Sagrada, Villano 3, Gringos Locos Eddie, and Rey. So many guys done already, so many more to make.

bluntfello

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I'm really happy with the way my first unmasked wrestler turned out. The late, great, Perro Aguayo Jr.

4gktmp.png

Now he will be able to step into the ring with some of lucha libres biggest names ever.

bluntfello

Main Eventer
Reaction score
2aj3tzm.png

New attire for Pentagon Jr. and Sexy Star. If anyone knows how to make the ponytail in the back a different color than the rest of the head, gimme a hand. I'm using the Road Dogg hair to do his cloth thing from the back of his mask.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
If you check the original AKI texture, you should be able to see the part at the top that's the tail.

These look incredibly good.

bluntfello

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Yeah, I noticed that too about the original AKI texture, will try that. I'm trying to figure out how to do the horns on Sexy Stars mask. At the moment they curve inwards, I can't seem to get it right. Any tips on that would help also.
10gk5fq.png

If anyone could make a moveset for Pentagon Jr, that would be the bees!
Okay, after wasting time with the disappointing WWE 2K15, I'm back. Decided to make Mil Muertes after the latest LU episode.

2vkcoz8.png

Chest tat is my own work, but I used the arm tat from the LU DLC pack from Showdown, if that's okay?