Main Eventer
Reaction score
Here is another one featuring guys from the latest DLC:

killacam

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
ndr3OYn.gif

Some of the new hacks for Prince Puma:
Rolling Thunder DDT, Slingshot Canadian Destroyer, Vertigo, Michinoku Driver II-B

killacam

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Thanks man. Only nine movesets left to finish.

Here's some new hacks for Rey Mysterio Jr.:

5Muf6gn.gif

bluntfello

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Anyway to make that casket match from the first season? What was it called?

killacam

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Thanks neko, and dafamily for the video

bluntfello link said:
Anyway to make that casket match from the first season? What was it called?

Grave Consequences. I probably won't try and make a casket match before the next release because I want to get it finished as quickly as possible but I think I have a way to make a casket match. I think Chuckiepk has made one that works but I want to make it so the computer can win as well and it'd be hard for them to win in his version.

My plan is that you need to ko your opponent or beat them up until they're "losing it." After you've done that when you reach special the next time and grapple your opponent,  you'll both be transported to the top of the casket (announcers table) and then you do your front special through it to win. It's the only way I can think of right now where the computer could win too.

bluntfello

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Have you thought about using the backstage area as a "casket"? It's like you would have to drain down your opponents health, and then drag your opponent out the ring and up the ramp and then when you get a special you can toss them into the entrance which would then end the match. Not sure if this is possible but if it is then you could texture the entrance to look like an open casket. This is what I'm thinking.

killacam

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
That might work.

qvmcsdq.gif

Matanza's new moves: Double Rib Breaker, Over the Shoulder Toss, Standing Fallaway Slam, Pop-Up Wrath of the Gods

bluntfello

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Is that ring from this season? I haven't watched a single episode this season.

killacam

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
No it's from when they did three live outdoor events after season three finished. I haven't enjoyed season four as much as previous seasons but the latest episode was great.

xQNJWwa.gif

Mothra

bluntfello

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Season 5 was announced since last season wasn't it? I hope it is, I wanna binge watch this season when it's over and then look forward to a new season next year.

killacam

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
@bluntfello: I don't think they have announced a fifth season yet but if there is one hopefully they'll give themselves enough time to sort out visas because they've had issues with that the past two seasons.

7cYBitF.gif

Strong Breaker, a new Moonlight Drive, Perrito Driver

killacam

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
nNkXkBq.png

FInished the final two attires so now all that's left to do is updating The Mack's and Pentagon Dark's movesets.

Version 3.0 should be uploaded this weekend or next.

killacam

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Version 3.0 is released. Check the first post for the link.