Lucha Underground: Final Version [RELEASED]

killacam

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Cheers guys.
I've got 25 wrestlers with at least one attire finished already so I've got more than half the roster done.
80-ayuOxQO.png

Bengala
Credit: the_juice, cm, orson, wolfpac69
Gotta remake the tights. I added too many stripes.
80-H6fNAzQ.png

DelAvar Daivari
Credit: the_juice, orson, iccotracs
Just need to add the design to his wristbands and take some of the brightness out of his face. Might try and take a better screenshot to use for his torso too.
80-yng67Qb.png

Pentagon Jr. (3rd Attire)
Credit: the_juice, orson, cm, wolfpac69, baal666
I'm undecided on whether to give Pentagon Jr. tight pants with accurate sized kickpads (as pictured here) or baggy pants with tiny kickpads (as seen earlier in the thread). I've tried searching for information on polygon hacking attires to try and see what it looks like if I merge the lower legs of taka's tights with the upper legs and hips of the bossman pants but couldn't find anything. All I could find was a way to give the lower legs of bossman pants the texture of takas which doesn't help me here.
80-GTDEHlp.png
80-RyOBaju.png

El Mariachi Loco/El Siniestro de la Muerte
Credit: the_juice, orson, cm, iccotracs, wolfpac69, baal666 (mariachi loco pants)
80-tozcff5.png

Prince Puma (attire 2)
Credit: the_juice, orson, cm, wolfpac69, baal666 (tattoos)
80-0s4DPaH.png

Sexy Star (attire 2)
Credit: the_juice, orson, cm, iccotracs

Wolfpac_69

Main Eventer
Reaction score
All the attires are awesome dude you need to add some shine to the chest on a few of them so they match the arms better

Your attire hack is possible but will create gaps where the polys are suppose to join you would be better to add the loin cloth to bossman to create the baggy pants look

killacam

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Thanks for all the kind words guys.
Cheers for the advice, Wolf. I'll go back and fix any torsos that need it. I had a feeling there might be an issue with the poly hacking because I tried hacking a body with different sized legs and there were transparent gaps between the joins. I'll include textures for the loincloth hack with bossman pants and with regular tights, and people can choose for themselves which they'd prefer to use.
80-EbPUkFo.png

Jack Evans
Credit: the_juice, orson, wolfpac69
Hoping to find a better face to use as the one I'm using had to be warped a lot and half the face was covered by shadows so it isn't the best. Gonna tweak the torso too. I think it needs a bit of a perspective edit as the pecs are different shapes.
80-YI1lJpA.png
80-dC7ksvz.png

The Mack
80-D6GKytH.png
80-JpDEbc4.png

Alberto El Patrón
Credit: the_juice, orson, kingkanyon (boots, tattoos)
80-wV192JN.png
80-lrrfoOK.png

Credit: the_juice, orson, iccotracs, kcaz (shirt), yan (jeans)
I'm gonna make my own t-shirt texture as I don't like the way it looks.

killacam

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Final Disciple of Death:
80-qKjB1bR.png

Trece
Credit: the_juice, orson, cm, wolfpac69
Hand drew the design so it isn't 100% accurate and I haven't added texture to it yet. Haven't made any of his attires as Ricky Mandel yet as I'm yet to come across a decent view of his tights.
80-mHBMqTm.png

Pimpinela Escarlata
80-HsViYVr.png

Chavo Guerrero
No idea what the text on the front of his tights is supposed to say as they were always covered during his match against Prince Puma. I assumed they say "Warrior" because it didn't look long enough to say "Guerrero"
80-82vK92C.png

Kill Shot
Credit: the_juice, orson, cm, wolfpac69

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
If he hasn't previewed an arena it means it isn't ready, yet. As a modder, I would give ya some advice: He isn't holding out on you, it's just not done, yet. It'll be previewed when it's ready to be previewed.

I was hoping to see Pimpinela! Awesome!

Tyler Black

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Fantastic work man. Can't say enough about your modding ability. I pray for your sanity after attempting the Temple, lol

killacam

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Thanks guys. Nice to see you around these parts again TB. Thought you might've said goodbye to the world of no mercy.
As far as the temple goes: I haven't even started to search for information on how to poly hack arenas yet so I'm yet to attempt anything. I've made a ringmat but that's all I've odne so far.
Already previewed his first attire, but here are the other three:
80-dxHDsxp.png

80-QFy5wrI.png

Angelico
80-cSZYhSt.png

Pimpinela Escarlata
80-phl3tOj.png

Big Ryck
80-dHvkOAB.png

The Crew
Cortez Castro, Mr. Cisco & Bael
Credit: the_juice, orson, wolfpac69, baal666 (mr. cisco's bandana), victorvlast (i think it was him that made the chucks on Mr. Cisco's feet)
80-BB9d3ma.png

80-fhRAPWn.png

Aerostar
Credit: the_juice, cm, orson, wolfpac69
80-hnPTGvT.png

Ivelisse

Only Superfly, a new face for Cage, and two of Pentagon Jr.'s unfortunate victims to go.

ashhole

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Nice, curious what version of pj64 is this going to be on?

killacam

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
I use Project 64 2.1.0.1 but the graphics plugin is Mudlord's Rice Video Build 6.1.4 which I used to use with 1.6 and 1.7 so I'd assume that it's compatible with all versions above 1.6

Catrachin

Young Lion
Reaction score
Friend'm a big fan of your work you are very good. I would like to ask you release your old thread wip and NJPW roh wresler, it would be great chikara

killacam

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
I will eventually.
80-2zbAbNR.png

80-n3NAGzn.png

Super Fly
Credit: the_juice, cm, orson, iccotracs, baal666 (hair, pants design)
80-BJVi3z6.png

Famous B
80-tn169wx.png

Vinny Massaro
80-liPbGTs.png

Pentagon Jr.
Credit: the_juice, orson, cm, wolfpac69, baal666 (tattoos, belt texture, loincloth, mask flap textures)
80-lraJV4v.png

Mil Muertes
Credit: the_juice, cm, iccotracs (suit; all i did was change the colour of the tie and add the vest)
80-YTKqLLF.png

Melissa Santos
Credit: the_juice, orson
80-8QLysFK.png

"El Jefe" Dario Cueto
Credit: the_juice, iccotracs

I have several more done including Puma's new mask (I'mma wait until next week to see if he has new tights to match before previewing that) but I don't have the time to take more screenshots so I'll show them later