My WIPs

killacam

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Y'all are too kind
@TB: Man, I've got about 20 more wrestlers in mind to make and then I'll release a random mini-save. I'll re-preview Ricochet and Rich Swann another day; my computer is being slow.

A couple more from Lucha Underground:

80-5XQ8xy0.png

The [F'n] Machine [Brian] Cage
Credit: The_Juice, Orson, Iccotracs

80-lFczsHR.png

Blue Demon Jr.
Credit: The_Juice, Orson, CM

Does Cage's head look alright? Something is throwing me off but I don't know what it is. Could be the hair or could be just that I've looked at it so long that it looks strange to me.

I have El Texano Jr finished too but I want to make a better face before I preview him. Not going to make Mil Muertes as I've already made an El Mesias and I dislike the tights he wears as Muertes. I've previewed El Hijo del Fantasma previously but I'm gonna change him into his LU character of King Cuerno because he's one of my faves on the show

Tyler Black

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Glad to see I got you into Lucha underground ;) I think cages head shape is off...try a different head shape

killacam

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Yeah I'll see how different head shapes work. Man, I'm glad you brought it up because I probably would've kept putting off watching it.
A lot of previews today:

80-fjxnaRQ.png
80-UyvsieZ.png

El Texano Jr. & El Terrible
Credit: The_Juice, Orson, Iccotracs
Didn't realise how dark El Terrible's face was until I uploaded the screenshot here so I'll brighten it.

80-IJsThHG.png

Mil Muertes El Mesias
Credit: The_Juice, Orson, Baal (I think) for the tattoos

Can't have Cage without his PWG tag teammate:

80-WtygFGj.png

Michael Elgin
Credit: The_Juice, Orson, KingKanyon
Gonna bring that skull down later. I can't be bothered aligning it with the hip texture(s) right now.

80-p8nGpO1.png

Kalisto Octagon Jr.
Credit: The_Juice, Orson, CM, Iccotracs
I was going to make Kalisto but I went with Octagon Jr. so he can feud with Pentagon Jr. Also because I made Mistico instead of Kalisto's Lucha Dragons' partner Sin Cara (even though it's a different wrestler performing as Sin Cara in WWE)
I forgot somebody:
80-IDlBhaJ.png

Tyler Breeze
Credit: The_Juice, Iccotracs, Orson
I was sick of using one of the twenty torsos I use and since I found a decent enough pic of Breeze to use I decided to make an accurate torso for a change. Still need to add a belt, wavy stripe down one of the sides and hair
80-eZGRPCG.png
80-eEU5ev1.png

Ronin
Johnny Gargano & Chuck Taylor
Credit: The_Juice, Orson
Oops, I uploaded the old pic of Gargano from before I found a better reference of his trunks to use. I shall upload the better one tomorrow.

I thought I better make some CHIKARA wrestlers even though I've never actually seen any footage from that promotion before although to be fair I haven't watched any NJPW, DG/DGUSA, AAA or CMLL (other than a handful of YouTube matches) either and most of the wrestlers I mod come from them . As I was scouring the roster list on wikipedia I came across this dude whose mask and attire I found both ridiculous and cool:

80-QQ1clHz.png

Ophidian
Credit: CM, Orson, The_Juice
<small>I haven't started on the bottom half yet.</small>

Tyler Black

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
No fucking way. you did not just make an ophidian. Holy Crap man. That's flawless honestly perfect. Good look with his tights and will you be making his tag team Partner Amasis also?

killacam

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Yeah man, I'll make Amasis next and then two of the ants (Fire and probably Soldier but maybe Silver instead).
Started on the rest of Ophidian's attire:

80-uXO2VjX.png

<small>Credit same as before.</small>
I haven't added texture to the skirt thingy yet. I might end up using the loincloth hack SuperLuigi(?) used on his Tatanka mod as I don't think it will affect any of the other wrestlers in my game.

Tyler Black

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
thats sick. Good luck with the ants I attempted them the other day, the masks kicked my ass. I have really nice ref pics of fire Ant and silver ant(back when he was green ant) from the chikara video game that was never finished

killacam

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
I had a bit of a google for reference pics of them and I think I have enough to work with but if I get stuck I'll hit you up for those video game pics.

Here's the other [main] member of The Osirian Portal:

80-vg3CFkx.png

Amasis
Credit: The_Juice, CM, Orson
I forgot to update the hand texture and the skin on the hip textures look a tad off. Also, I have no idea what the back of the trunks are supposed to look like so they're just purple with gold trim. I might just put that Osiris symbol in the middle.
Started on Fire Ant:

80-zGMWrLD.png

Credit: Orson, CM, The_Juice
I wanted to make Soldier Ant in this style shirt but I couldn't find a pic to see what the ant design on his chest looks like so he'll be made in the basic style instead.
Finished him off except for the hands.

80-ShlvN3M.png

Tyler Black

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
sick, I'm crazy behind on chikara but the ants new attires are real nice

killacam

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Not as far behind as me lol. I've only watched an Ophidian match to see him do an Canadian Egyptian Destroyer because it's my favourite hacked finisher in No Mercy. Gotta be the wildest finishing move in wrestling since the receiver does all the work; well at least it looks like it's the receiver doing a back flip instead of the attacker doing a front flip to me.
Anyway here's the other member of The Colony I said I'd make:

80-ks4KFNp.png

Soldier Ant
Credit: Orson, The_Juice, CM
Back to Lucha Underground:

80-82sbitT.png

Alberto El Patrón
Credit: The_Juice, Orson

And some of his family:

80-mywrvz7.png
80-9PYEykG.png

Dos Caras & Mil Mascaras
Credit: The_Juice, Iccotracs, CM

Tyler Black

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Amazing, this save your releasing is going to be amazing. Your skin tones are the most realistic I've ever seen. Yeah the Canadian destroyer is a sick move man. It's up to the guy receiving the move to pretty much do a back flip and land on his head without breaking his neck, insane. Chikara is a really unique company. It's literally a comic book lol, there's some guys there i think you'd have a lot of fun making. Check out Hallowicked, Frightmare, and Ultramantis Black ;)

killacam

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Thanks man, but most of the credit needs to go to The_Juice as the skin bases are all his although I've begun making my own torsos when I find a useable pic (so far only for Tyler Breeze, Alberto El Patrón & Cage). I haven't started UltraMantis Black yet but here are the other two:
80-1FNNsRV.png

Hallowicked
Credit: Iccotracs, kcaz, CM, The_juice
I'm gonna redo the pants as I don't think he wears a belt and I need to add a drop shadow to the t-shirt; although I'll probably remake the shirt altogether as the smile part is a bit too wide. Also, I used the mohawk to give him an orange mark at the top of the mask but I must've accidentally erased it when I was cutting the screenshot out.
80-uTFoC8J.png

Frightmare
Credit: CM, kcaz, The_Juice

Tyler Black

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
So Awesome man just amazing work. The masks look great on both of them and the shirts and pants are really good work. Mantis is going to be tough, can't wait to see what you do with him. And man cutting the screenshot out is a ton of work, if you want i have a "Blackout code" that would make the smackdown mall all black, then all you would have to do is take the screenshot and crop it, no cutting neccessary :)

killacam

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Thanks bro. Yeah can you share that please.
80-00Ei0FR.png

UltraMantis Black
Credit: CM, The_Juice
This dude has some weird ass christmas-themed tattoos. Gotta work on the left arm a bit more; I think Frosty the Snowman is meant to be more towards the outside of his arm

killacam

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Cheers man. I wish I checked this before I finished off this following guy as it would've saved some time.

80-Vtsj70Z.png

The Shard
Credit: CM, The_Juice
Gonna make his partner in crime, Jigsaw, and then I'm done with CHIKARA for the time being. Putting my focus back onto Lucha Underground and NJPW

Boomstick

Young Lion
Reaction score
Just found this thread and WOW! these look great. As a big fan of PWG and Lucha, I can't wait to see what you make next.

killacam

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I hadn't had my computer on since I last posted so I've only got one new update which I started tonight.
From Lucha Underground:
80-c3zojBX.png

A post-cigar incident Big Ryck
Credit: the_juice, orson, iccotracs
Haven't looked for reference pics of his tattoos yet and I'm thinking about changing the drawstring from being mirrored
From NJPW:
80-qoOJY9i.png

Bullet Club member and [adopted] son of Haku, Tama Tonga
Credit: the_juice, orson, iccotracs
I tried making his face paint but my usual technique of selecting overlay as a blending mode didn't work with the white paint so I'm gonna have to google some photoshop tutorials before I can finish that.
I said I wasn't going to make this guy because I hated his tights but after seeing his new attire on the latest match on El Rey Network's YouTube channel, I changed my mind.
80-e8gRB0J.png
80-lURzEOc.png

Mil Muertes & Catrina
Credit: orson, cm, the_juice, baal (i think, for the arm tattoo)
His screenshot is [rather comically] larger because it was too hard to see the detail in the mask with the pic size I usually use. Her heels aren't accurate so I'll work on them and her hair needs a bit of work too.

jordyad

Main Eventer
Reaction score
previous looks weird try the blackout code

810563F0 BFE7
80085548 0083
80085624 0083
80085700 0083
800857DC 0083
80079AF8 0083
810079CC 4400
810E34CE 4444