My WIPs

killacam

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Thanks man, I'll try that code next time.
This mod has taken the longest out of any I've made so far.
80-IHg6cqU.png

"The Boss" from NXT:
Sasha Banks
Credit: the_juice, orson
I gotta find a better way to preview women because the CAW screen makes their arms look so weird.
May or may not have a little NXT pack brewing for a release soon if there's any interest.

killacam

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback, Jordy. I'm gonna work some more on the face as I'm satisfied with it yet either. I've redone the tights to get rid of the darkness because it looks out of place on a woman.
Here's an ROH wrestler who's apparently trying out for NXT soon:
80-JPEV29D.png

Tommaso Ciampa
Credit: the_juice, orson, iccotracs
The mohawk is throwing me off a little so I'm gonna add a thin layer of hair over his scalp to see if that makes it looks better.

killacam

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Thanks man.
Today I have the original leader of NJPW's Bullet Club and the current number one contender for the NXT Championship:
80-zODpxZm.png
80-FxGEFTf.png

Prince Devitt & Finn Bálor
The torso and face were from a pic of him when he was Prince Devitt so I'm going to try and find pics of him during his run as Finn Bálor to use so there's a difference between the two.
Oh and here's an updated Sasha Banks (credit same as before):
80-8ZAPNAi.png

Recoloured her tights and adjusted the face. The darkness between her cheeks and jawline is intentional because of her angled face
Can't have an NXT game without the champ:
80-F5YSVDv.png

Kevin Steen Owens
Credit: the_juice, orson, kcaz
80-C8sp0m6.png

Remade my Hideo Itami with better tights, knee pads and boots; and gave him an accurate torso.
80-j0VXsTE.png

Sami Zayn
Aligning the S Z on both sides of his tights kicked my ass for about an hour. I can't be bothered working on his boots right now so I will finish them later.
Watched the Ironman match from last week's Lucha Underground tonight and it put me in the mood to make both the participants.
Firstly, the champion:
80-hp3wuOW.png

Prince Puma
Credit: the_juice, orson, cm, baal (tattoos), wolfpac (boots)
Aligning Johnny Mundo's pants is taking longer than I anticipated so I haven't finished him yet.
The challenger:
80-eg2uPas.png

Johnny Mundo
Credit: the_juice, iccotracs
I'm gonna use a different base texture for the pants, or I might just make them darker.
A second attire from his submission match against Sexy Star a few weeks ago:
80-NpUzsmx.png

Pentagon Jr.
Credit: the_juice, orson, cm

Boomstick

Young Lion
Reaction score
Those Lucha Underground guys look great! Please keep up the amazing work.