NM Retexture

Status
Not open for further replies.

baal666

Main Eventer
Reaction score
@raghu, because it wasn't his face, i didn't make his face when i took the preview.

Todays update : Val Venis has a face and more attires, Steve Blackman and Road Dogg

fne89h.jpg

punkmoo

Young Lion
Reaction score
Great stuff here, Kurt angle is missing the logo on his singlet hope to get an update for that I loved that red attire.

Diesel

Young Lion
Reaction score
@baal666 bro one question may be you can do a big show and hulk hogan for no mercy?

baal666

Main Eventer
Reaction score
@punkmoo, i know i started him and then moved on other guys because i didn't know which attire i was going to make.

@Diesel, we'll see later, i want to finish the original roster before thinking about adding other guys

Today's updates : Not finished yet, Angle needs other kneepads for this attire and tazz singlet should go lower on his chest. These are the last guys i'll do before releasing a V2 as we are reaching the 30 wrestlers retextured.

33e7sq9.jpg

Maximo

Midcard
Reaction score
Awesome Baal, like the choice of Angles face, you never see his younger face to often.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
I'm gonna try this on my kindle tonight when I get off work. :) Thanks.

baal666

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Thanks guys. Today's updates : Big Boss Man, British Bulldog & Mark Henry

9ifj42.jpg

Wolfpac_69

Main Eventer
Reaction score
really like that Bulldog face man :) and Henry's attire, i think Bossman swat jacket needs to be more black other than that this is great

You maybe interested in a up and coming im working on with SLX ;) PM me if your interested mate :hi

Status
Not open for further replies.