NM Retexture

Status
Not open for further replies.

PinkFloyd

Midcard
Reaction score
If working on the project,

Can you PLEASE add Vince and Shane McMahon
It's not complete if there is no boss and son that needs a whopping.

baal666

Main Eventer
Reaction score
In the end, the whole roster will be retextured so Vince & Shane will be done at one point.

New CAW, Droz :

2s8pgs1.jpg

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
You should stretch his face a little bit, but he looks great! I hope you can fand some good reference pics for that LOD attire, I attempted that and failed. I don't like my mods, anymore, lol.

Rain

Midcard
Reaction score
It's the headshape not the texture that makes it looked horizontally crunched part of nm modding that's annoying at times.If he stretches the texture then it will stretch weird on side of face hate headshape 1 but some guys call for it 3 is really bad for side face texture too.
Puke Puke Puke!
Droz is great baal666

baal666

Main Eventer
Reaction score
@Hairy Old Man From The Hill, i've been able to find good pictures of his attire designs in an article on wwe.com

2eoh4q9.jpg

EDIT : stretched his face a little bit

2rwp2fm.jpg

baal666

Main Eventer
Reaction score
When i'll release it, i'll leave the psd of the designs inside the folder of the attire so anyone can use them.

baal666

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Thanks, glad to see you like it guys, the Attitude texture works great for the face.

Small fix, i wasn't pleased with Triple H's face, he looked too old so i remade it using an older picture (left old face, right new face)

219b3p3.jpg

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
Triple H is very hard to do right and you nailed it. Awesome. It needs some more shadow depth to match your style, though.

baal666

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Thanks, here is a full preview of triple h with his new face and i started to work on hbk

2yknbxc.jpg

King Bros

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Liking HBK's new face. Looks like he did in the mid 90's when he grew out his facial hair.

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
I think you should shrink the logo ond Trip's trunks. Also if you need HBK logos you can totally use my old WarZone logos and edit them however you like.

baal666

Main Eventer
Reaction score
@King, thanks. I saw him with a beard while watching old promos to get ref pics and thought it would be cool to have an alternate face with beard.

Thanks Hairy but with all the photos i think i'll be able to find the logos.

Trips logo shrunk, Hbk's second attire and shaved face :

2q2eakj.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.