Official TNA Discussion Topic

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Kurt Angle recently spoke with the UK Sun, here are the highlights...

On Working With Jeff Jarrett: "From a professional standpoint I think Jeff is one of the better wrestlers in TNA. But I'm not going to lie, we've had our personal differences. At one point I asked for a release here. Basically the choice was it would be me or Jeff, but they pulled Jeff off the air for a while and kept me on. As time went on and everybody's wounds healed, I was fine with Jeff coming back and my life seemed to be better. I found a woman I truly love and want to spend the rest of my life with. Jeff also found a woman — you know who it is — so it actually worked out for the better in the long run. I have mixed feelings. For me I don't have any pride as a character. I might give a little bit too much of myself to make the other wrestler look better. I wasn't worried it damaging my character as a wrestler. A lot of fans are upset and against what is going on — but they are watching. As much as I respect Jeff as a wrestler, as a person it's kind of hard to get close to him. When something like that happens, you start to question them. Do you trust them? That was the hardest part. How do I trust somebody that ended up with my former wife?"

On Staying With TNA: "My contract comes up in August/September. I'm going to re-evaluate. But I am NOT going anywhere else. I will stay in TNA, I just need to see how much I'm going to be wresting for them, whether part time or whatever amount of time, but I'm very happy in TNA. A lot of my fans have been asking 'When are you going back to WWE?' but I will retire here. I'm very excited about the product, the company keeps growing and I like to think I've been a small part of it. I'm going to stick around and hopefully I'll do something part time when my contract is up. I think Dixie Carter and myself need to sit down and work it out. I'm not against even working every PPV. I just know that I can't continuously go on the road and wrestle hundreds of days a year. I'm not able to any more. Not if I'm to be able to perform the way they want me to."

On The Rock: "I think it's great. I honestly believe that Rock misses wrestling. He loves the fans. He comes back partially to promote his movies, but the other part is his passion for the fans. He loves being out there and doing things live. He actually performs better when he is out in front of a crowd live. That's The Rock. I heard he cut a promo on Cena and I texted him saying I heard about it, and heard it was great. He's always been the best promo guy I've ever known."

Christian

Midcard
Reaction score
Poor Angle. I think they should just keep from the TV Jarrett , Dreamer and Team 3D. Really.
And on Angle again:
I think not only the fans but Angle and The Rock are missing the beginning of the century.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
I think Angle has been one of the most important reasons that TNA has gained credibility. He's had some amazing matches there, plenty for the highlight reel. I honestly hope he stays with them.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Following on from Kurt.....

Source: Prowrestling.net

-- Eric Bischoff recently accepted a position as an executive producer for TNA Wrestling. One of his duties is to represent the organization in their various dealings with Spike TV executives.

Bischoff and his production company partner Jason Hervey are also producing Micro Championship Wrestling, a reality show recently acquired by truTV. Hulk Hogan participated in a television taping yesterday in Tampa, Florida.

-- Jimmy Hart parting ways with TNA Wrestling for World Wrestling Entertainment last week is not considered a big loss within the Nashville based organization.

Hart was described as being Hulk Hogan's assistant when the two went on the road, and he had some duties at television tapings in Orlando, Florida. While Hogan hasn't bashed the WWE Hall of Famer publicly, many feel he's hurt by his decision to leave since Hart left without notice.

WUT? :unsure:

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
We open the show with a recap of last week's big event where we found out Hulk Hogan won the lawsuit and is now 100% owner of TNA, Kurt Angle ruined the Jarrett renewal ceremony, and Sting made his surprise(?) return to beat Jeff Hardy for the TNA World Title.

We're still in Fayetteville, and it's time for our show opening promo with new World Champion Sting, who is STILL carrying around that ridiculous belt. He says he's felt like he's accomplished a lot of things throughout his career, but he knows that he couldn't have done it on his own. From the first time he stepped in the ring, the fans have supported him every step of the way, and he thanks them for that. He's also thankful for Jeff Hardy, and he's not on board with Hardy's personal philosophy, but says that he's one of the greatest that he's ever faced in the ring, and one day when he gets his head screwed back on straight, he hopes he'll give back to the fans for everything they've given him all these years.

Hulk Hogan's music hits, and he and Eric Bischoff come out applauding Sting's speech as we take another look back at last week. Hogan says it's good to see Sting again, but it's weird that after the history they've had, they had gone their separate ways the last few months. He always knew that they'd end up back in the ring together where it all started, and he's got to give Sting credit because he saw this coming the entire time and he tried to warn everyone, but when nobody listened to him, all the momentum fell in Hogan's lap. When that happened, Sting took his ball and went home, and now that he's back he's a day late and a dollar short, and the fans don't need another hero because they've already got Hulk Hogan. Sting says he's right that he quit and went home, but he didn't quit on the people, he quit on the thought of having to deal with Hogan, Bischoff and Flair and having to deal with them making his life hell every day. The more he sat at home, the more a fire burned inside him, and it was the same fire he had the first time he wrestled Flair, the first time he dropped Bischoff on his head, the first time he stepped in the ring with Hogan, and the same fire that told him he wasn't going anywhere. He's got another job to do, and that's to take back what never belonged to Hogan, and that's this right here. (indicating the belt)

Ken Anderson's music hits, and he steps into the ring to join the power luncheon. He says that he's obviously not spoken clearly or loudly enough, so he says that he wants his rematch, with the key word being "MY" rematch. Since Hogan's little bitch Jeff Hardy just happened to lose it to this guy (Sting), Sting becomes that guy for him. He doesn't care what Hogan, Bischoff, Immortal, or the network wants because everyone here knows who he is, but he doesn't think they've been formally introduced, so his name is MISTER ANDERSOOOOOOOOOOON...ANDERSON, and he is AN ASSHOLE. Sting smiles at Anderson, but now Jeff Hardy's music hits and he strolls out because he's got some thoughts he'd like to share as well. He'd first like to let Fayetteville know that they can kiss his charismatic ass, and in case we don't know, he's the Antichrist of professional wrestling and he was robbed because he had no chance to prepare for his opponent, and the line for a title shot starts behind him.

Okay, now Rob Van Dam's music hits and he comes out to throw in his two cents. He can't believe what he's hearing because this all started when he got stripped of the title because the guy he trusted the most nearly got him killed. He'd have already gotten the title back if a certain special referee with an agenda and selective vision wasn't involved. RVD doesn't know where Sting's been, but it takes balls to walk in after four months and declare that he's calling the shots. Hogan says nobody calls the shots around here except him, and Bischoff says that after hearing all this and being the opportunist that he is, we know that Jeff Hardy faces Sting for the title and RVD will face Ken Anderson in a grudge match, but tonight we can have a little grudge match with Ken Anderson and Jeff Hardy teaming up to take on RVD and Sting.

Okay, we knew this was coming: we go backstage where the Beautiful People get into it with Angelina, Sarita, and Cookie. They talk until I zone out, and then Velvet tells Angelina that her girlfriend better be on the same page as them tonight or Velvet and Angelina are going to have problems.

Up next: Samoa Joe faces the Pope!

Samoa Joe vs The Pope

Pope comes out of the crowd and nails Okado, Joe goes out and chases him around ringside and into the ring, but Pope catches him coming in and tries to hit him with the chain, but Joe ducks and beats Pope down in the corner. Joe with a running elbow and leaping enziguiri in the corner and Pope goes down on his face. Joe with more jabs in the corner, but Pope reverses a whip into a back elbow and gets a kneeling uppercut. Joe pops back up and gets more jabs, an inverted atomic drop, and a running boot, followed by a senton. Joe whips Pope hard into the corner and catches him coming out with a snap powerslam for 2. Pope begs for mercy, but Joe smacks him in the face and goes for something, but Pope gets an STO for a very close 2. Pope pulls off the top turnbuckle and the referee does nothing, but Joe catches him with a uranage suplex. Finally the referee gets distracted putting the top turnbuckle back on and misses Pope punching Joe in the face with the chain, but turns around in time to see Pope cover Joe and count three.

Winner: Samoa Joe

Bully Ray is backstage and the Mystery Cameraman asks him where he's going, and he says wherever he wants. Tommy Dreamer stuck his fat ass where it doesn't belong and calls him the martyr of the wrestling business, but if Dreamer wants to get involved in his business, he'll be out waiting for him in the parking lot.

Madison Rayne comes out with Tara and she says the reason the girls in TNA are called Knockouts is because that's what happens every time one of the girls get in the ring with her. She's getting bored with the competition in TNA, so once again she's issuing a challenge to any girl on the planet to come out so she can make them famous. This week's challenger is...

Knockouts Title Match: Madison Rayne vs Roxxi

Madison attacks Nikki as soon as she gets in the ring, ramming knees to her face and slamming her to the mat. Nikki boots her in the face on a backdrop attempt and runs her over with clotheslines and a back elbow, but misses a big boot and gets shishkebabed on the ropes. Madison with a charge but Nikki catches her and hits a spinebuster for 2. Madison with a chinbreaker but Nikki gets a schoolgirl rollup for 2 and goes for the Barbie Crusher, but Madison slips out and hits her twisty neckbreaker thing for the win.

Winner: Madison Rayne

Madison attacks Nikki after the match and then HARDCORE COUNTRY hits and Mickie James S-L-O-W-L-Y trots down the ramp, nails Tara, then gets in the ring and Madison heads for the high ground so she can exchange angry looks with Mickie.

Tommy Dreamer says that if Bully Ray wants to fight him in the parking lot, he's going to go out there and kick his ass. He goes to the parking lot and tells Bully Ray to get his fat ass out there now.

Bully Ray is out in the parking lot calling him a coward and saying he knew he wouldn't show, and yells for Dreamer to come out and play. He doesn't show, but Devon comes out and attacks him, and Bully Ray tries to roll away but Devon yells at him for what he did to his kids and rams him into the side of a truck, then takes a parking cone and bashes him in the head with it. He calls Bully Ray a son of a bitch and puts the boots to him, then pounds on him with more rights. Ray tries to get away but Devon goes after him and rams him into the fence. Bully Ray pleads that it's been enough, but Devon grabs a chain and starts whipping him with it as some guy in a suit watches on from the background. Bully Ray begs for mercy again and says they're brothers and to think about it, and Devon says he's thought about it and gives him one last shot with the chain, then goes and grabs a sledgehammer from the truck. Dreamer finally shows up and tells Devon that it's enough as Bully Ray begs Dreamer to tell him to stop. Dreamer holds Devon back as Devon calls Bully Ray a bitch. Some security guys comes out and helps Bully Ray up, so Bully Ray suckerpunches him, calls him a piece of crap, and tells him not to ever put his hands on him, then takes the chain and whips him with it before picking up a section of guardrail and just SLAMMING it on top of the poor guy. That guy earned his money tonight.

Time for our next match...

Angelina Love, Velvet Sky & Winter vs Sarita, Cookie & Angelina

Angelina (from Jersey Shore) starts out with Velvet and Sarita grabs at Velvet from the outside, allowing Angelina to take her down and attack her, but Velvet gets the advantage and starts slamming her head into the mat. Everyone runs into the ring and eventually Robbie E comes in and grabs Velvet to let the girls go after her. Winter comes in and says no, let me nail her, then lays out Cookie and Sarita. Angelina sneaks up behind her, but Winter turns around and Angelina freezes, allowing Velvet to roll her up and get the win.

Winners: Velvet Sky, Angelina Love & Winter

Velvet sticks her ass out of the ring and slaps it at the evil Knockouts.

We take a look back at last week as Kurt Angle talks about how he used to like Bart Scott, but he disrespected him by getting in the ring. Ken Anderson mocks Bart Scott for what happened, and Angle said that if there is an NFL strike next year, that he'll be waiting for Bart Scott in TNA.

We go to the locker room where Ken Anderson is with Jeff Hardy, Hulk Hogan, and Eric Bischoff, and Anderson talks about how they must be ribbing him, and he knows Hogan hasn't been around much, but he and Hardy aren't exactly buddies and he might just take him out. Hardy gets offended by that, but Bischoff says that for as big of an asshole as he is, Anderson is outnumbered and RVD doesn't like him much either so he should use his head and think about what he'll do out there. Hogan tells Hardy that it's the nature of the beast and it's strictly business.

We go to a video package looking at the Flair-Fortune split and Fortune's confrontation with Hogan last week, and then we're off to the ring for our next match...

Three Way Streetfight: Ric Flair vs Matt Hardy vs AJ Styles

Before the match starts, Ric Flair tells AJ that he's in Flair Country, but AJ says Flair's in TNA, the house that AJ built. Flair says he prematurely lost his temper last night, then tells the crowd that he slept with all their mothers and fertilized Fayetteville, so AJ needs to get on his hands and knees and kiss his ass in front of everyone. AJ tells Flair to shut up and says he doesn't have all night, but Hardy cuts him off and says he doesn't know him, "kid", but before he and Flair destroy him, he wants Kid to know that he doesn't know what he's been through in this business but he's been through miserable times and he wouldn't wish it on anyone, even him, but he does understand AJ because he was once like him. Hardy says he became a victim of all the negative aspects of the business, and he once had aspirations and goals until he realized it was never about what he wanted, it's about what the system wanted, and AJ will learn that, but what happens tonight won't be personal...kiddo. AJ says he understands that, but he doesn't like him or his brother, then he goes after Hardy and puts the boots to him as we go to commercial.

We're back and the streetfight is now officially underway. AJ tries to grab at Flair on the floor, but turns his back long enough for Hardy to hit a clothesline and Flair comes in to put the boots to AJ. Flair misses a bunch of elbowdrops and AJ tosses Hardy to the floor then tries a kick at Flair, Flair catches the boot but AJ hits an enzigiuri and gets Flair in the figure four. Hardy gets back in the ring and hits the yodeling legdrop and covers AJ for 2. Hardy mouts AJ and drills him in the face with right hands, then tosses AJ to the floor where Flair pokes him in the eyes. Flair tries to ram AJ into the barricade, but AJ blocks and rams Flair in and...you guessed it, FLAIR BLEEDS! AJ keeps jabbing him in the head but Hardy comes from behind and smashes a garbage can over AJ's back several times, rams him into the guardrail, then rolls AJ into the ring. Hardy grabs a chair and a ladder from under the ring and brings them in the ring. Hardy rams the ladder into AJ's chest and then sets the ladder up against the ropes and tries to whip AJ into the ladder, but AJ blocks and rams Hardy into the ladder. Flair comes in and lays AJ out with a chop and then works him over in the corner, but AJ fires back with some right hands and Flair does the Flop. Hardy ducks a clothesline and hits the Side Effect for 2 and goes for it again but AJ blocks so Hardy powers him down and tries an elbowdrop but misses. Flair goes after AJ with a chair but AJ kicks him, tears his shirt open, and lays in some chops before hitting the Pelle Kick on Hardy. Now AJ gets the chair and goes for the Styles Clash on the chair, but Flair uppercuts him in the groin and Hardy hits the Twist Of Hate on the chair and allows Flair to crawl over and pin AJ.

Winner: Ric Flair

We go backstage where Sting tells RVD that he got it wrong because Sting thought RVD was part of it since Hogan brought him in. He says he's sorry, but RVD just says he's sorry too and walks out.

Time for our next match...

Generation Me vs Ink Inc

Beer Money join us on commentary for the next match, and Jeremy starts with Shannon Moore. They do a fast paced sequence as James Storm tells us about how he and Shannon used to travel the road together about 12 or 13 years ago. Jeremy hits a facebuster on Moore and Max tags himself in and goes for a cover, but only gets 2 so he tags Jeremy back in to hit a springboard dropkick for 2. Jeremy with a leg lariat on Moore and Max tags himself in again to cover for another 2. Max puts the boots to Shannon and hits a dropkick for 2, then goes to a chinlock. Moore fights his way out but Max nails him again and covers for 2, Moore gets a small package out of nowhere for 2 and then fights his way out of GenMe's clutches and dives for the tag but Max catches him, so Moore rolls into a sunset flip for 2 and tags Jesse Neal. Neal comes in and destroys Max Buck then launches him into orbit with a backdrop. Neal ducks a clothesline and hits a springboard crossbody out of the corner on Max for 2, then an atomic slam on Jeremy. Max gets a superkick and sets Neal up top, then tags his brother in and leapfrogs him into the air at Neal, but Neal spears him off the top rope and Moore nails Max, then they hit their fireman's neckbreaker combo for the win.

Winners: Ink Inc

Max yells at Jeremy on their way to the back as Moore grabs the mic and tells Beer Money that the Book Of DILLIGAF says that there's going to be new tag champs at Victory Road. James Storm says that they're going to whip some ass at Victory Road because they're sorry about Ink Inc's damn luck.

Ken Anderson is taping up backstage and Jeff Hardy comes in and sits face to face with him. Hardy asks Anderson what's going to happen out there tonight and if Anderson's going to turn on him and give him the receipt he's been waiting for. They're talking about RVD and Sting, and if he were Anderson, he wouldn't like the odds of being left alone against them. Anderson says those odds don't sound great but he's a little unorthodox in the sense that he's illogical, and does Hardy know why? Because he's AN ASSHOLE...asshole.

We go to Pope, who says he's sick of Samoa Joe and his sidekick, and sooner or later, he's going to end it once and for all.

We see a recap of last week's festivities with the Jarrett wedding and Kurt Angle, and then we go backstage to the Jarretts as Jeff said everything was beautiful (even though Karen says Kurt still ruined everything), but Jeff says that after a wedding comes a honeymoon, and Karen gushes as he tells her that they're going on their honeymoon in Orlando, Florida.

We see a video package about how Frankie Kazarian will be coming to Ultimate X and, after five times in the Ultimate X match, he'll defend the X Division Title against Robbie E and both members of Generation Me at Victory Road in an Ultimate X match. We then go to Mike Tenay and Taz as they run down this Sunday's card.

We go to a video package where Sting talked about how he had no desire to get into pro wrestling, but then he went to a show and saw how big it was going to get. He thought he wrestled his last match in 2001, but came to TNA and loved it there...until Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff came to town and ruined everything. He returned last week and won the TNA World Title and that leads us to a backstage interview where Jeremy Borash asks him how he feels about teaming with Rob Van Dam just one week after winning the title. Sting says one of the reasons he came back was because he loved stirring it up, and he apologized to RVD but we'll see what happens when they get out there. He doesn't remember how many times he's been champion, but he's going to defend the title and continue playing the game in TNA. Suddenly, Ken Anderson runs in and kicks Sting's ass and says that the TNA World Title is his and he wants his rematch.

It's main event time!

Ken Anderson & Jeff Hardy vs Sting & Rob Van Dam

Sting of course doesn't come out since Anderson beat him up backstage, so Anderson rushes RVD and beats him down in the corner as Hardy casually steps out to the apron. RVD gets his boot up on an Anderson charge and nails a series of clotheslines and a springboard jumpkick for 2. RVD goes for a monkey flip but Anderson holds the ropes and RVD hits hard, so Anderson goes over and tags Hardy in by smacking him in the head. Hardy walks right into a spinkick from RVD followed by a twisting legdrop and a leg lariat. Hardy goes for the Twist Of Hate but RVD shoves him off into the corner and follows in with a spinkick and then hits Rolling Thunder for 2. Hardy goes to the eyes and tries to tag Anderson, but Anderson drops off the apron and RVD gets a bodyscissors rollup for 2. Hardy yanks RVD down by the hair and smacks Anderson in the chest, which constitutes a tag and Anderson goes to step into the ring, but RVD accidentally runs into him and Anderson nails him, then Hardy hits the Twist Of Hate and covers. Referee slowly counts 2, but Anderson comes in and stops the count and gives Hardy the Mic Check. The lights go out and when they come up, Sting is in the ring and he beats Anderson down and hits the Scorpion Deathdrop, then signals for RVD to go up for the Five Star. RVD obliges and covers Anderson for the win.

Winners: Sting & Rob Van Dam

Sting and RVD celebrate in the ring to close the show.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
-- Many within TNA believe they need to take iMPACT! on the road more often. Company officials were pleased with the recent tapings in Fayetteville, North Carolina and the feeling of just about everyone is that they need to go on the road as frequently as possible, providing it's cost effective. Many feel the Impact! Zone fans are overexposed, not to mention that the venue makes the promotion appear minor league on television.

I agree. They need to expose themselfs to a wider audience and gain more exposure going on the road. They have the talent, and if only they booking was done how it should be, they would be gaining more attendance records and better ratings. I have enjoyed the recent TNA tapings on the road.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Partial Source: The Pro Wrestling Torch

Multiple TNA sources indicate there were no real discussions between Steve "Sting" Borden and WWE. Any talk of Sting being tied to the '2-21-11' vignettes were false, although some within TNA insist company president Dixie Carter was convinced that was case until 'Taker's face was shown. Others within the company say Sting and Dixie had been in talks for weeks negotiating a new contract and Dixie knew that Sting wasn't the type of guy who would "screw her over and jump ship to WWE".

People within TNA were predicting that Sting wouldn't join WWE due to the comfort level he has with the Nashville based organization and wrestlers he counts on to carry him in the ring. There is also some heat between Sting and Vince McMahon from years ago. WWE has sent 'feelers' Sting's way numerous times throughout the years and he has always turned them down. There is also no way that Sting would work a full-time WWE schedule including house shows as he's considered a "family man" these days. He is willing to work the TNA schedule as it allows him to spend time at home with his wife and kids

Also here is the final card for tonights TNA Victory Road PPV.

-- Bully Ray vs. Tommy Dreamer will be the opening match for TNA Victory Road tonight.

-- Here is the final card for this tonight's TNA Victory Road PPV.

TNA Championship
* Sting (c) vs. Jeff Hardy

#1 Contendership for the TNA Championship
* Mr. Anderson vs. Rob Van Dam

Ultimate X for the TNA X Division Championship
* Kazarian (c) vs. Robbie E vs. Max Buck vs. Jeremy Buck

TNA Tag Team Championships
* Beer Money (c's) vs. Ink Inc

* Matt Hardy vs. AJ Styles

First Blood Match
* Matt Morgan vs. Hernandez

* Bully Ray vs. Tommy Dreamer

TNA Knockouts Tag Team Championships
* Angelina Love and Winter (c's) vs. Sarita and Rosita

MEH!! :(

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Fuck Jeff hardy. Fuck him fuck him fuck him fuck him fuck him! Not giving a shit isn't cool in wrestling, just music. Too bad he sucks at both.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
It was a joke of a PPV. Jeff Hardy is a joke to professional wrestling and that shit booking team in TNA need to go. Fuck Hardy, Fuck Hardy, Fuck Hardy.

Christian

Midcard
Reaction score
What he did to you to hate him? I don't get you.
Good PPV , hate me , say what you want.
AJ vs Hardy stole the night , Ink Inc vs Beer Money was great as the X-division match.
I did not care about Morgan and Hernandez , Knockout tag team titles and Bully Ray vs Tommy Dreamer.
I think RVD vs Anderson was a good match.
BUT...Why the fuck Jeff JOBBED to Sting?
Like really?
It's not their problem.
This biggest problem in TNA is:
The "creative" writers.
Back just on TNA:
I saw something on site indicated that Hogan would leave T.N.A. something that kinda thing i said last week i think.
And TNA needs to fucking release Russo. He is fucking done , he has no fucking ideas , i could think out a better show that that fucking man.
Fuck you Russo , Hogan , Bischoff..

jcsix

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Hardy was on something. The ref held up an X sign with his arms which normally means something is wrong. He was a mess.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Exactly, so its Hardy's blame aswell as the booking team. They must have seen him in a intoxicated state, yet they do nothing and send him out. They could have made things better on themselfs by finding a replacement. TNA biggest flaw is they dont think!!! They have all the talent they need, yet they waste it on stupid booking and hiring drug addicts who cant perform to a certain standard that is expected of them.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Partial Source: Pwinsider
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>
As noted late last night here on the website, the reason that the Victory Road main event was so short was because Jeff Hardy was in no condition to wrestle in his match against Sting. Sting was said to be a complete professional about the entire situation but was clearly pissed after the match.

People within the company are reportedly very upset that Hardy was even sent to the ring, when it was clear to people backstage that he should never have been sent out.

Also, people within the company felt that the card should have been reshuffled so that the company would not have been embarrassed like they were last night. Many people within the company are very upset right now, because the company came off looking bad, and because the situation is representative of greater problems that plague the company.[/quote]

Of course they are all upset, but its not like could have prevented it, is it? Of course they could have. Where WWE knows who the boss is and the person in-charge, TNA management does it the opposite way where the star wrestlers are the boss and get away with murder. What a joke. :O

Christian

Midcard
Reaction score
This is the reason why W.W.E. is better than T.N.A..
It has a wellness policy.
Jeff in W.W.E. was clear IN EVERY match of his.
And since in WWE you are working like 200+ days a year he could not use drugs.
In this case in T.N.A. and right now i thought he will change but he never did.
Only the jail is helping to him this time.
So i hope (not in good way) to "see" him in jail and after it he should go to rehabilitation. That's all i gotta say.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
True, but TNA have worked with Hardy before (2004-2005), and were full aware of his problems. He has a drug problem no doubt, and WWE were aware of this before he signed with TNA, so they were the lucky ones. If he had stuck with WWE, he would have either been sent to rehab or sacked, simple as that!!!!! TNA are so star stuck, they forget about principles and whats right for the company. All of TNA are to blame, and give props to the "Stinger", he was proffesional and you could she his disgust at the end of the match. I know, and im sure he believes TNA should be doing better than this, but its not going to get any better for them if they continue like this. Dixie needs to re-evaluate the whole booking team and bring back Scott D'Amore as he was on the right formular back in 2005-early 2006.

Christian

Midcard
Reaction score
And not only that.Release Russo with Hogan and Bischoff.With them in charge you can't do anything good.
Anyways i think TNA needs to send him to rehab. Even Sting was angry at Hardy...really angry..Well who would not be?
Anyways to say a new thing too:
He was sent home from tonight's tapings and there were some rumors floating around that Jeff has been arrested yesterday. These new are untrue but the first is.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Partial Source: Pwinsider

<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>TNA has made the decision to send Jeff Hardy home from this week's set of iMPACT! tapings.

Sting was always scheduled to retain the title in last night's main event.

There is no truth to rumors that Jeff Hardy was arrested last night.[/quote]

Well were we suprised? I mean, I for one dont want to see that druggy on T.V. Im sick of Hardy. :X

Get rid of Hardy! End of! He offers nothing to the company apart from bad publicity, and the TNA talent must be pissed with him ATM. TNA need to take a long hard look in the mirror and realise they are in trouble.

Christian

Midcard
Reaction score
I've posted the same before you. :p
Could not get more agree with you.
He was my favorite but now?
Meh...