Official TNA Discussion Topic

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Hardy has never been in my top 10 favorite wrestlers but I appreciated his work back in the early 2000's. He has really fallen as a person and performer, and the fact he has a wife and child makes me think his head is not in the right place. TNA are as much to blame as they have pushed a performer, who in fairness can not perform to a standard that is expected in any company. He lacks passion and if you dont have that, I guess you have nothing. TNA need to get rid before even more damage is done, and elevate the true talents of TNA like AJ, Beer Money, and bring back the X-Division to the spotlight. You all remember when they X-Division was a main event? I sure as hell do and wish those days come back.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Now here some is good news, well for me anyway if it happens...

<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>After saying that a behind the scenes player in TNA Wrestling was defecting for World Wrestling Entertainment, which was later confirmed as Jimmy Hart, The Honky Tonk Man is now claiming that Hulk Hogan is on his way out of the organization. He wrote the following on his Facebook account:

"HTM has been told Hogan will bolt to WWE if asked. Sources within TNA have said Hogan will leave (Eric Bischoff) behind like a rat. Hogan is on his way out of TNA. Dixie has had to advance Flair money to pay his debts. Strange things are happening at TNA! Hogan's TNA contract is results and incentive based. Either party can walk anytime. HTM said it first Hogan is on the way out."[/quote]

Discuss!

This could be all our prayers come true folks. Hell Yeah!!! :celebrate:

Christian

Midcard
Reaction score
:toast: :toast:
If he does get a release or he quits lets get drunk together.Please. :D

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>-- Following this week's iMPACT! tapings in Orlando, Florida TNA Wrestling is back on tour on Friday in Jacksonville, Florida, and Saturday in Savannah, Georgia. Jeff Hardy is billed as the top star for the event. Other talent scheduled to appear include Jeff Jarrett, Matt Hardy, Mick Foley, AJ Styles and Scott Steiner, among others.

-- Hulk Hogan responded to a fan on Twitter who suggested that TNA Wrestling get rid of Jeff Hardy because he has a "problem that needs to be sorted out." "Brother, we're trying to get everything straightened out," Hogan replied. "I feel bad about some of the situations that have to be dealt with."[/quote]

Some of the situations? You mean the whole situation. TNA is a problem ATM and they need to get there act together quickly. Hogan talks shit! and is barely even around to comment. It seems he is defending Hardy or trying to cover it up!!! Hogan piss off with your fucking druggy asshole waste of space :O

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Armando tnafan Pacino</dt><dd>Mar 14 2011, 02:12:32 PM</dd></dl><div>Now here some is good news, well for me anyway if it happens...

<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>After saying that a behind the scenes player in TNA Wrestling was defecting for World Wrestling Entertainment, which was later confirmed as Jimmy Hart, The Honky Tonk Man is now claiming that Hulk Hogan is on his way out of the organization. He wrote the following on his Facebook account:

"HTM has been told Hogan will bolt to WWE if asked. Sources within TNA have said Hogan will leave (Eric Bischoff) behind like a rat. Hogan is on his way out of TNA. Dixie has had to advance Flair money to pay his debts. Strange things are happening at TNA! Hogan's TNA contract is results and incentive based. Either party can walk anytime. HTM said it first Hogan is on the way out."[/quote]

Discuss!

[/quote]

You know what i find funny and have for years?

Nash,Booker,Hogan in TNA , Everyone especially the WWE Sheep say Get Rid Of The Old Bastards!!!

THEN when Nash & Booker go back to WWE they 180 into ONFG DIESEL & BOOKER ARE BACK THEY ARE THE GREATEST EVER!!!!!!

or TNA People Suck!!! and in the next Breathe WE WANY AJ & BEER MONEY OR WHOEVER!!!

I even remember when Christian joined TNA , it was he sucks anyway who needs him?

He returns and people cream in their pants.

The IWC makes me wanna hurl

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
and before anyone thinks it, i wasn't talkin bout any of you guys on here at all........I am mostly talking bout these idiots on another board i am on that's been took over by idiots, trolls & people about as smart as a box of rocks. :-/ They make me do this everytime i am on there :wall:

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
WildForce67 said:
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Armando tnafan Pacino</dt><dd>Mar 14 2011, 02:12:32 PM</dd></dl><div>Now here some is good news, well for me anyway if it happens...

"HTM has been told Hogan will bolt to WWE if asked. Sources within TNA have said Hogan will leave (Eric Bischoff) behind like a rat. Hogan is on his way out of TNA. Dixie has had to advance Flair money to pay his debts. Strange things are happening at TNA! Hogan's TNA contract is results and incentive based. Either party can walk anytime. HTM said it first Hogan is on the way out."

Discuss!

[/quote]

You know what i find funny and have for years?

Nash,Booker,Hogan in TNA , Everyone especially the WWE Sheep say Get Rid Of The Old Bastards!!!

THEN when Nash & Booker go back to WWE they 180 into ONFG DIESEL & BOOKER ARE BACK THEY ARE THE GREATEST EVER!!!!!!

or TNA People Suck!!! and in the next Breathe WE WANY AJ & BEER MONEY OR WHOEVER!!!

I even remember when Christian joined TNA , it was he sucks anyway who needs him?

He returns and people cream in their pants.

The IWC makes me wanna hurl[/quote]So true bro. its funny how the human mind works. If Booker & Nash had returned to TNA it would have been no big amazing or surprise and ovation-wise it would have been nothing special. LOL.

Now a update on Jeff"Im so Stoned"Hardy.

Matt Hardy just tweeted the following, saying his brother Jeff is "fine". He also said this when Jeff's house was raided last year and numerous drugs were found. I'd beg to differ that Jeff is "fine" but that's just me. Anyways, here is his tweet:

"Well, today has been quite the interesting day to say the least. And yes, Jeff is fine. I'm (definitely) fine. Just sore from busting my ass last night."
:O

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
I agree with Wildforce. The IWC is pretty fickle, just as fickle as the "marks" they think they are better than. Guess what, unless you are a part of the actual business and have paid your dues in the ring you are still a fucking mark, just more elitist.

I'm a mark, even though I have ring-time under my belt. Until I get more I'm still a mark, but I'd like to think because of my training and inside look at how it works I can see the trees for the forest.

There is always gonna be some snob shooting off shit about how so and so is a technical master and is under-appreciated, and so and so is over-rated and why does he have so many fans when so and so is clearly the better wrestler..... as if they honestly know what a promoter has to go through to please their fan-base, and locker room at the same time.

Whenever I hear: "Get rid of the old farts", it just comes off as a cardboard-box generic rant that "smart fans" spout off as if they know something the wrestlers themselves, don't. Guys like Steiner and Sting have been busting their asses for years at TNA putting other guys over, and it doesn't seem like AJ Styles, Beer Money, or the X-Division stars feel the same way the "smarks" do, so...... do the "smarks" think they know more about the business than the people IN the business? Are they really that FUCKING STUPID?

Until one of these elitist know-it-all pricks can tell my what the "iggy" is, or what "going to the office" means, mayhap they should get off their high-horses and actually see why we need the old veterans in promotions: To show the young guys a better way. Chris Jericho himself said it is sad that most guys signed anymore have less than ten years experience. Think about that. Wrestling is more than just pure athleticism.

This was proven last night, when you saw Sting handle the situation in a way only a seasoned vet could. Morgan didn't have the balls to put Hardy for his own safety. It isn't Sting being an asshole and fucking over someone, it was Sting protecting himself, when he pinned Hardy, Hardy tried to kick out, but couldn't. Unlike Hardy, Sting was taught the proper way, and when he wants to pin you, he will. Jeff was taught on a fucking trampoline and decided he didn't need to learn anything as his career grew.

Fuck the smarks. Fuck the IWC, they are just as easily manipulated and fickle as the rest of the marks. :ermm:

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
they just needs to cut ties with with jeff "I can't walk up a set of steps straight with out tripping over my retarded self" hardy

And imo Matt needs to watch his ass too, he is def no angel at all.

Iit is sad to say, because i wish no ill will on anyone. But Jeff is 33 years old if i am right, has a wife & baby & still does this? I mean it is stupid as fuck to do in the first place, he needs to grow the fuck up. be a man & take care of his kid. But he won't we all know it & i give him two years before the moron overdoses himself & dies abd that poor kid is the one i wll feel sorry for.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
WildForce67 said:
they just needs to cut ties with with jeff "I can't walk up a set of steps straight with out tripping over my retarded self" hardy

And imo Matt needs to watch his ass too, he is def no angel at all.

Iit is sad to say, because i wish no ill will on anyone. But Jeff is 33 years old if i am right, has a wife & baby & still does this? I mean it is stupid as fuck to do in the first place, he needs to grow the fuck up. be a man & take care of his kid. But we won't we all know it & i give him two years before the moron overdoses himself & dies abd that poor kid is the one i wll feel sorry for.
I agree with CBV wholeheartedly and Wildforce and appreciate what you are saying. Im not really a mark anymore for TNA but remember, and appreciate the good old days of TNA in the Asylum and early days of Orlando circa 2004-2005. I remember the classic X-Division matches with the likes of Styles, Daniels, Sabin, Dutt, Williams, the list goes on, and when Samoa Joe joined the X-Division became a moster IMO, and TNA should have capitalised on that. Im in no way saying that all the oldies like Stenier, Sting are to blame, as I have as much respect for them now as I did back in there prime and agree they do help the younger talent and try to elevate them. Im just frustrated with talent like Hardy who is still young in wrestling terms and could do some much more for TNA like Angle has done for the past 4 years and busted his ass. Angle is really the main Ex WWE/WCW guy that has really elevated the talent and pretty much every match he has had in TNA has been awesome. Hardy is a fuckwit and does need to grow up!! He has a young family to take care off and should be setting a good example for fathers out there, not being high and unable to compete.

I wonder if the "Stinger" regrets not making the transistion to WWE and having a main event match with Taker? I dont think so. He has always been faithful to the company he has been with like he was with WCW, and has Dixie in high regard, so probally not. Either way its not Sting's loss, its TNA's.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Here is another funny story... Looks like the Hardy Clique are having a bad week. LOL

WTSB Radio posted the following on their website (WTSBRadio.com) today:

A professional wrestler has been cited by Smithfield Police for allegedly engaging in a fight at a local bar. Gregory Shane Helms, 36, of Smithfield, who is known by WWE fans at “The Hurricane”, and Kevin Wayne Creech, 38, of Four Oaks were both cited for simple affray following an altercation around 10pm Sunday at a bar called The Rehab, located at 526 South Brightleaf Boulevard, according to police reports.

Police Lt. Keith Powell said Creech reportedly touched Helms’ girlfriend, which led to the confrontation. Lt. Powell said the touch was "not inappropriate” but it reportedly did lead to an argument then a brief struggle between the two men. Both men were released at the scene but were ordered to appear in court on April 28 to answer to the charges.

In May 2008, Helms was charged with assault following an alleged incident at another Smithfield club. Those charges were dismissed in July 2008.

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
rotflmmfao, i can't quit laughing

"at a bar called The Rehab"

I bet you that is once place jeff wont step into. ^o) :O

80las

Main Eventer
Reaction score
i agree with wildforce,
also i remember ppl at the forums were so disappointing when kurt angle left wwe, because he was 'the best technical wrestler' etc..
so when he arrived at TNA, i thought ppl will start watching TNA, but no, again nobody cared...

so, ppl/marks dont care about wrestlers, they care about companies,
whatever wwe will pass them, they will buy it

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Well following on from Hardy's shame, TNA have made some cuts!!! and what a shame its not hardy.

-- Daffney was removed from TNAWrestling.com's roster page yesterday, which would likely indicate that she has parted ways with the organization. Reportedly, she has been used sparingly in recent months because organization officials were waiting for her contract to expire.

-- Miss Tessmacher has also been removed from the TNA roster page, indicating she has been released as well. We reported this a few weeks ago here on the website.

-- Ohio Valley Wrestling tweeted that former OWV Champion Matt Barella debuted for TNA last night. He may have been the fan who appeared during the Hernandez vs. Matt Morgan match.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Yeah I agree bro. She was different, and kinda liked the Punk/Goth look. LOL

Also just wanted to say...... BRING BACK 6 SIDES!!!!

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
I hate to see anyone lose their job, But i don't really care about Tessmacher, but Daffney pisses me off. But not as bad as when Hamada was released ask my wife about that one lol.

Matt Barella is fucking GREAT, this guy will be a geat asset if given the right path, i watched him in OVW & If you can find it look for the recent 3 way Ladder OVW Title match between Him, Cliff Compton(c) [Formally WWE's Domino] & Mike Mondo.

Christian

Midcard
Reaction score
Guess what is this? :D

DSC_0216.jpg

DSC_0213.jpg

Good step in making T.N.A. better?

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
:blink: wipes tear.......That's beautiful... :clap: :celebrate: :dance: :clap:

lol