Official TNA Discussion Topic

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Thats great news my man. If they lost Kurt, who I consider one of the true work horses for TNA, then they would be in trouble. This guy can work with anyone, and has really elevated some of the younger talent, like Jay Lethal, Kazarian, AJ, he is a true company man though his outside behaviour is to be questioned. Good News. :eek:k

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>Source: Pro Wrestling Torch

TNA Wrestling personnel indicate that Hulk Hogan is or was seriously considering the idea of returning to the ring for the Lethal Lockdown Cage Match between Immortal and Fortune at this Sunday's Lockdown pay-per-view event. It's being said that if Hogan is up for wrestling, the bout would be turned into a five-on-five match with AJ Styles joining Fortune. However, many believe the idea was scrapped since it hasn't been promoted or teased on iMPACT!.

Barring a physical setback, the general feeling is that Hogan will return to the ring at some point. Since undergoing his last back surgery in late December, Hogan has gotten himself in much better shape that he's been in recent years. The procedures have been a huge success in terms of reducing the level of pain he has been dealing with on a daily basis.

Hogan is also engaging himself more with his peers than when the pain was debilitating. While Vince Russo is the organization's head writer, Hogan aids several wrestlers on their material at television tapings.[/quote]

You gotta be kidding me! Right? Hogan back in the ring would be a epic fail. He can barely move walking down the TNA ramp! Again, this is him wanting the limelight over the younger talent. :timeout:

uhsumdumboy

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
This week's Impact was really really enjoyable. I'm only through watching it but so far after an hour and 30 minutes in I've seen 3 or 4 really solid matches and the promos were actually short and sweet. In one of them Sting punk'd Hogan and asked him some hard-hitting questions. It made me think maybe things can get better for this company. Also Austin Aries for the win.

IndyMark

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
So at Hardcore Justice I noticed that they brought TNA back so I'm pretty confused

P

PSPMan

Crowd Member
Jeff Hardy returns at the 8th of september.There are rumors that he will win bfg series and become the new champion and re-create the belt

Aditza

Midcard
Reaction score
PSPMan said:
Jeff Hardy returns at the 8th of september.There are rumors that he will win bfg series and become the new champion and re-create the belt
no shit? :ermm:
Everybody know this and he won't win the bfg series because the final for are robert roode,james storm,bully ray and gunner.They will face each other at No Surrender to determine the winner.

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
To be fair, it is more likely than any member of the final four winning the series.

Crimson is in the top position, but not the top 4. Morgan and Devon are injured and out of the series. Storm is legitamitely hurt and still in. Crimson is "injured" but is still in the series.

But yet, TNA don't want any of these guys to be in the main event of their biggest pay-per-view.

I hate to say it, but the most likely outcome of the fatal four way is Angle vs Anderson vs Hardy for the title again.

Aditza

Midcard
Reaction score
RagNaRoc said:
To be fair, it is more likely than any member of the final four winning the series.

Crimson is in the top position, but not the top 4. Morgan and Devon are injured and out of the series. Storm is legitamitely hurt and still in. Crimson is "injured" but is still in the series.

But yet, TNA don't want any of these guys to be in the main event of their biggest pay-per-view.

I hate to say it, but the most likely outcome of the fatal four way is Angle vs Anderson vs Hardy for the title again.
Crimson was "taken out" by Samoa Joe.oe tries to destroy the BFG series which is a good storyline.
Final 4 are:Bully Raw,Robert Rooder,James Storm and Gunner.

C

carlraymiller

Crowd Member
when dose TNA come on and waht dose it stand for?i enjoy wrestling i didnt know there were any others besides the wwe sence WCW went under and ECW to

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Alright, guys.

For some unexplainable reason I find myself on a Thursday night watching Impact and nursing a broken ankle. The remote is too far away at the moment for me to reach. So I caught the opening, Ink inc and Latin America talking, and I realized.

This Bound for Glory, for better or worse, is going down in history.

No, really. This train-wreck will not soon be forgotten, I think.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
I dont see anything positive from BFG tbh apart from Angle vs Roode. One who is getting to end of his wrestling career against the future of TNA.. Im sure Roode is going to win the title as Angle is training for the olympics and taking some time off.. Hogan vs Sting is gonna bomb, and for the fact that Hogan has said he wont be taking any bumps, im sure its just going to be a weapon fillied brawl with tons of stupid interference and dumb ending.. AJ vs Daniels will be solid, but meh! its been done to death.. Im actually looking forward to RVD vs Lynn. RVD really has not elevated himself in TNA and found his groove, but Lynn is still great in the ring and im hoping for some cool, innotive stuff from them..

The Knockouts division has really suffered since D'Amore left TNA, and im hoping TNA can spend more time on that division that was much loved a few years back.. BRING BACK GAIL KIM!!

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
..... last bump was October.

Heh.

Anyone else watching? I haven't in months.

I know Roode is heel, which I don't get, but oh well.

They need to leave the Impact Zone, for fuck's sake.

TDK

Main Eventer
Reaction score
At least they're brave, stupid or just plain blissful enough to give a heel champ a decent run. But as far as going outside goes, it's scary out there - plus you might get lost.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
A heel champ run is definitely nice, but it just doesn't make sense having Roode be champ... at least to me.

I'm not seeing a scratch of Hogan or Bischoff yet, so that's welcome.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
I SWORE Madison wasn't wearing underwear....

I took the pleasant time to investigate. She is. Barely.

TDK

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Phil said:
A heel champ run is definitely nice, but it just doesn't make sense having Roode be champ... at least to me.
Ya, he's always seemed an unlikely choice for a singles push. Works well as the tag team anchor (with a solid work rate and good athleticism), but doesn't quite pack the charisma for the solo lead. Still, loyalty plus the aforementioned attributes should count for something, so I don't begrudge him getting the opportunity to shine in the spotlight.

TBH, I'd rather have a little variety on top rather than the same three guys trading the big belt over and over.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
TDK said:
TBH, I'd rather have a little variety on top rather than the same three guys trading the big belt over and over.
I can agree with that. TNA almost gives too much of that, sometimes.

Last year, I couldn't pay attention who was champ, anymore. Sad. That belt is ugly and plastic, as well. The old one was definitely more friendly on the eyes. This thing looks like it came strait out of Wal-Mart.

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
I want to see someone come out of nowhere & take the title, someone you would never expect. I don't care whom hell give xion a one week run for all i care, Just to give a you never know who is going to win kind of feel back to the belt, Like i said before a Ric Flair 80s type run for Roode, so when he gets beat, it's like omg he lost type of thing.