Official WWE 2K15 Topic

wwefan4life2

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Information from the Q & A:

Yes, the Paint Tool is removed, but we’ll be announcing a new feature that goes far beyond the Paint Tool in PS3/360.

MyCareer focuses on an individual’s own journey and attributes. Unfortunately, you cannot go through this mode as part of a tag team.

We have more than Superstar Threads for #WWE2K15 on next-gen. More info to come soon!

MyCareer can span up to roughly 15 years - especially if you play through as both a fan favorite or rule breaker!

Players can get injured in MyCareer, but injuries will not force anyone to retire.

Yes - Adam Rose is available through DLC - and he comes complete with The Bunny!

MITB is in My Career mode and you can cash it in anytime you want

Everyone on the roster can be edited in #WWE2K15 - with more options than ever before for both Superstars and Divas.

Daniel Bryan, Usos and Corey Graves PS4/X-Box One Entrances:

Dan31

Opener
Reaction score
Well 25 caw slots is :is2: FAKIN BULLS#^ET!!!!

Cant use custom music ( so i you want to add the Hardzys music to your Jeff caw.. YOU CAN'T USE CUSTOM MUSIC!!!!

90% Superstars are scanned expect The Rock Cm punk Ultimate warrior and maybe other legends

Also Some DLC characters Supposed to be in the main roster but they put on DLC so Yukes/2K get more money by buying more sCENSOREDt

Lana should be a mananger too instead a Entrance Pop (PS3/X360)version

2k Showcase should had more matches

Cm punk's attire has some changes cause the Punk has the right of the Copyrights

Now what a heard about the next gen version of the past weeks,,
Peopole changing their minds and not buying the game

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
Dan31 said:
Well 25 caw slots is :is2: FAKIN BULLS#^ET!!!!

Cant use custom music ( so i you want to add the Hardzys music to your Jeff caw.. YOU CAN'T USE CUSTOM MUSIC!!!!

90% Superstars are scanned expect The Rock Cm punk Ultimate warrior and maybe other legends

Also Some DLC characters Supposed to be in the main roster but they put on DLC so Yukes/2K get more money by buying more sCENSOREDt

Lana should be a mananger too instead a Entrance Pop (PS3/X360)version

2k Showcase should had more matches

Cm punk's attire has some changes cause the Punk has the right of the Copyrights

Now what a heard about the next gen version of the past weeks,,
Peopole changing their minds and not buying the game
<iframe type='text/html' width='250' height='250' src='
' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen=''></iframe>

stylesismilo

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I'm more bothered that there isn't any custom music for last gen. Why take out something when it was available back then?

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
stylesismilo said:
I'm more bothered that there isn't any custom music for last gen. Why take out something when it was available back then?
The thing about that is I wonder if it can be added back in an update? Because if you look on the back of the case it says "Custom Soundtracks" were it says what is supported by the game.

Prince Sosnus

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Few huors ago courier visited me, and gave me package. This is, what it contains:
IMG_20141103_223032_zpsced892ce.jpg~320x480

But on the back of the box there is nothing about custom soundtrack, I think it's only on xbox360.

omar punk 2

Main Eventer
Reaction score
awesome i'm getting it tommorrow

and about the caws on ps4 they look real as hell

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Prince Sosnus</dt><dd>Nov 3 2014, 06:36:59 PM</dd></dl><div>Few huors ago courier visited me, and gave me package. This is, what it contains:
IMG_20141103_223032_zpsced892ce.jpg~320x480

But on the back of the box there is nothing about custom soundtrack, I think it's only on xbox360.[/quote]Weird, it doesn't say that on the PS3 case.

But yea it was on a 360 case I saw it on.

Prince Sosnus

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
@TheDoctor: me too. They ahould realy add it in update, or somekind of downloadable content in ps/xbox live store
maybe I will contact with 2k support, and ask them about it

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Got WWE2K15 today on my 360 and its ok. Very similar to last year's outing. I must say some of the wrestlers eyes are popping out lol. I'm a little disappointed Paige is not already a playable wrestler considering she made her debut before Zayn, Neville etc. 2K a really milking it so they get there hands on more money.

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
They were still working on Paige's model up until last weekend.

omar punk 2

Main Eventer
Reaction score
i got it on my ps3 and already unlocked bo dallas and rusev

the graphics and gameplay are pretty cool

though it doesn't have the story creation or finisher creation and the music jukebox is useless

but i give it 8/10

Prince Sosnus

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
I started with 2k showcase. I passed HHH vs HBK, and I'm half way in Cena vs Punk. After it, I will play Who Got NXT.
BTW
@omar punk 2: maybe we could play together sometimes...

omar punk 2

Main Eventer
Reaction score
maybe??

guys my ps3 don't work anymore i don't know why

it was fine 2 jours ago then i tried to turn it on with the controller and it don't work so i turned it on with the power button and it don't show on my tv it only shows black screen

i tried everything and searched the internet but nothing helped

i am dying

Champion_Gamer

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
hold the power button on for about 30secs and i think that should fix the problem. it sounds like a resolution problem :)