Reaction score
CM Punk Confirmed:

http://caws.ws/news/2k-showcase-rivalries-announced/

1407758284thumbnail-media.jpg

omar punk 2

Main Eventer
Reaction score
awesome
but i hope the ps3 graphiccs are like that or near to that cause i can't buy ps4 or x box one

Prince Sosnus

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
@omar punk 2: I hope so. I had a chance, to buy PS4, but when I've heard, that PS4 has got monthly subscripcion, I bought PS3. Is that true, that my career mode is gonna be available only on XBOX1, and PS4?

Champion_Gamer

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
well yes that is what 2k are saying, also might as well post this here as well

i'm liking the idea of turning it into more of a simulator experience

also you only have to pay a subscription for online mp... and truth be told it's a reasonable price 69.00$ for a year and you can use it on your ps3 vita and 4

source smacktalks

ummm is it just me or does the game play seem underwhelmingly the same as 2k14 bare a few small improvements, in it's defence it is a short video clip so i cant base a strong opinion on it, so i'l just wait and see what it turns out like

wwefan4life2

Main Eventer
Reaction score
In the Cesaro vs Orton video, Orton grabs Jerry Lawler's chair. Lawler was sitting down and when Orton grabbed the chair, he stood up. I like little things like that.

John Cena vs Cesaro:

Maximo

Midcard
Reaction score
Stamina system?

3:56-4:30 in the Cena/Cesaro video, pure strikes for 30 seconds, no stoppages or slow down.

And in the Cesaro/Orton video, when the stamina runs out he goes to one knee for two seconds, but he has no restriction on the next type of throw.

ryokudou

Main Eventer
Reaction score
so it like svr 06, i hope there's mini game like svr 06

omar punk 2

Main Eventer
Reaction score
awesome gameplay it's like 14 but more realstic

and the commentary area is like real we have timekeepers (or what ever thier name )

and i think u can get in the crowd through their area (see orton and cesaro vedio)

wwefan4life2

Main Eventer
Reaction score
-Roster-

- Bray Wyatt
- Roman Reigns
- Chris Jericho
- Dolph Ziggler
- Fandango
- Sheamus
- Big Show
- Cesaro
- Damien Sandow
- Lesnar
- CM Punk
- Triple H
- Shawn Michaels
- John Cena
- Goldust
- Dean Ambrose
- Batista
- Jey Uso
- Jimmy Uso
- AJ Lee
- Big E
- Jack Swagger
- Tyson Kidd
- Darren Young
- Rey Mysterio
- Nikki Bella
- Brie Bella
- Titus O'Neil
- The Rock
- Hulk Hogan
- Hollywood Hulk Hogan (Hulk Hogan Edition)
- Seth Rollins
- Kofi Kingston
- R-Truth
- Justin Gabriel
- Randy Orton
- Naomi
- Daniel Bryan
- Xavier Woods
- The Miz
- Tamina
- Rob Van Dam
- Stone Cold Steve Austin
- Erick Rowan
- Luke Harper
- Sting (Pre-order)
- The Undertaker
- Kane
- Bad News Barrett
- Alberto Del Rio
- Cameron
- Cody Rhodes
- Curtis Axel
- Natalya
- Mark Henry
- Santino Marella
- Summer Rae

Some other bits of information:

Cesaro confirmed he did mocap for his own moves, he mentioned the Giant Swing ,Neutralizer, European Uppercuts, and his Superplex to an opponent standing on the apron as being moves he did.

In My Career mode you start in NXT and work your way up to the HOF.

KG 24

Main Eventer
Reaction score
2k also noted that the full roster isn't on the website yet. We'll be seeing more reveals soon.

wwefan4life2

Main Eventer
Reaction score
http://www.operationsports.com/features/1941/wwe-2k15-full-hands-on-impressions/

- The crowd now has kids in it, you'll see people taking pictures with their cellphones, as well as multiple other lighting improvements making the game look like a WWE broadcast.

- A downed wrestler can use the ropes to get up

- You can go to the inside 2nd turnbuckle now to do a move such as Bret Hart's Diving Elbow.

- Wrestlers like the Big Show won't even do a chain grapple and will start off without it as it's not their style. This further adds to roster feeling very unique between each wrestler.

- Another new change is now R1 or RB switches between signature move and finisher if you have both stored up, something we've all wanted for a long time.

- If you were a fan of the breaking point submissions, well, I have some bad news. They are gone, replaced with a whole new meter which I didn't really get to play around with much.

- Another change is the wake up taunt has been replaced with a charged finisher, it essentially works the same except now you hold down the finisher button to have your wrestler get in position to do their finisher when your opponent gets up

- The Cesaro Swing is an OMG Moment (So it seems there are character specific ones now)