ORRIBLE...

PinkFloyd

Midcard
Reaction score
He cried so hard about not having enough downloads he made alts so he could make himself feel important

SynysterSoftware

Young Lion
Reaction score
PinkFloyd said:
He cried so hard about not having enough downloads he made alts so he could make himself feel important
Thats bullshit, he has to be making it up or is mistaken, i only have this one account!

If i have more then one announce the others!

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
SynysterSoftware said:
I dont have multipule accounts.

What other accounts are you claiming are mine?
See, this isn't even me twisting what you say, I'm directly quoting you.

And now I'm calling you a lying sack of shit:

YPdUAYE.png

jordyad

Main Eventer
Reaction score
When he say no one is better than him it doesn't mean that we aren't good as him.

No one is better than another guy

Yayyy I love that coin system!!

3 post on the same moment, im in shock!

SynysterSoftware

Young Lion
Reaction score
Keson said:
SynysterSoftware said:
I dont have multipule accounts.

What other accounts are you claiming are mine?
See, this isn't even me twisting what you say, I'm directly quoting you.

And now I'm calling you a lying sack of shit:

YPdUAYE.png
How old is the other one, when was the last post?

3-4 years ago?

I couldnt even remember my old screen name or password, on top of that my yahoo account has been disabled for 3 years.

jordyad

Main Eventer
Reaction score
SynysterSoftware said:
PinkFloyd said:
Thats bullshit, he has to be making it up or is mistaken, i only have this one account!

If i have more then one announce the others!
Hahahahahaha, you said one account!!! you traped yourself :D

C'mon money!!! :"":

Hasa

Legend
Reaction score
I seriously love this new theme as well as OSR TV . Keep it going and Good luck !!!

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Yeah, because remembering an identical email addy with a different server is really difficult.

Oh, and a direct quote from this loser crying about comments:

<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>Im surprised that after 27 download... for my time to get 30 seconds of your time. [/quote]

Remember when you were telling me you work 12 hours a day and train for MMA 4 days a week? Well, everyone here already knows that when I talk about my life, I'm telling the truth, as my facebook/twitter verifies.

Since you just seem to be completely full of shit, even going so far to directly misquote me to try and save face, I'm demanding proof of this 12 hour workday and mma training or else you will have a permanent ban.

Multiple accounts is not tolerated, especially by prima donnas like you.

Wolfpac_69

Main Eventer
Reaction score
SynysterSoftware; who the fuck are you to send people PM's like that? you evidently haven't the slightest idea about modding\texturing why don't you go beg for more replies before i ban your stupid ass, Oh by the way if you were enjoying Showdown64 you will be pleased to Keson will not be posting this here at OSR anymore so well done mate

This the BEST save to ever hit No Mercy alot of the textures you enjoy viewing in this game are used in other platform mods such as RAW and the SD Range, we ask nothing for it, just people RESPECT the hard fucking work that we put in to this

FUCK YOU in the nicest possible way... I support Keson with this

SynysterSoftware

Young Lion
Reaction score
You really want the win here so you can have it, but make sure to post when the last post on my OLD account was or even the last login.

And how can you ip search it when im in a different state with different internet on a new cell?
When was the last login on that account? i stated in my first reply to you i was here years ago

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
You aren't giving me anything. You've had a shitty attitude for days and decided to pick a fight with the guy who runs OSR.

This entire situation could have been avoided if you wouldn't have been such an asshole.

If you are too stupid to read our rules concerning multiple accounts, or read our rules at all, why would we want you here?

You were selling in the shoutbox (ANOTHER rule you didn't read), which we discussed and talked out civilly, and then after that you got pissed at the new layout and became instantly toxic.

You want me to show you respect when you won't even respect the board that gives you a platform to present your work to a broad audience by reading the rules?

How stupid are you? Respect is a two way street, you've shown OSR none since you've been here.

Ask anyone what I think of people that blatantly don't read our rules and then act surprised when I enforce them.

Go ahead, I'll give you time to ask. Oh, and prove you're training 4 days a week to be an MMA fighter. Everything I say about my work life and OVW has already been verified. Unlike you, I'm not completely full of shit.

Remember when you couldn't read the board but could respond to my complaints? You stated it was because my NAME was green, but how does my name being green make the body of my posts easier to read? You realize the color of my name doesn't change how the posts you were responding to appear, right?

Of course you don't. You're too stupid to even realize when you contradict yourself and say shit that's completely inane.

Oh, I'm deeply going to miss you and the 20 people you brought to this private community that doesn't give a shit about traffic.

OSR has always been about attitude, NOT traffic.

SynysterSoftware

Young Lion
Reaction score
Wolfpac_69 said:
SynysterSoftware; who the fuck are you to send people PM's like that? you evidently haven't the slightest idea about modding\texturing why don't you go beg for more replies before i ban your stupid ass, Oh by the way if you were enjoying Showdown64 you will be pleased to Keson will not be posting this here at OSR anymore so well done mate

This the BEST save to ever hit No Mercy alot of the textures you enjoy viewing in this game are used in other platform mods such as RAW and the SD Range, we ask nothing for it, just people RESPECT the hard fucking work that we put in to this

FUCK YOU in the nicest possible way... I support Keson with this
I was never begging for people to post for no reason, i've been busy and couldnt tedt the game so i released it as a beta for feedback until i had time to fully test it.

And i really dont see the problem with my pm, i was just asking for some respect and not to be shit on, like i said i shouldve thought about how much he does and has to deal with.

For the record he said to me that he comes off like a jerk and i just agreed, not that i feel he's always like that but in this instances we we're to jerks not seeing eye to eye. I never wanted this major blowup and i apologize for it, it is my fault for the dust up, i concede that.

jordyad

Main Eventer
Reaction score
hurgh...

We don't give a fuck about you're last login or post or WHO YOU ARE

Just shut up.

If you want to be loved... you're not on the right place

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
You don't get to ask for respect when you refuse to respect the board as a whole and read the rules.

Don't apologize to wolfpac, apologize to ME, the person you were being an asshole to even though you never received a single warning from me even though you have broken multiple board rules.

RESPECT OSR, ASSHOLE. It's a two way street.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
No, I'm not banning him. I want him to actually read the rules and then realize how many times he could have ALREADY been banned before this even happened.

But I'm an asshole who shits on creators, apparently.

ERI619

Legend
Reaction score
Website
www.razorinstinctmods.wordpress.com
JordyAD said:
hurgh...

We don't give a fuck about you're last login or post or WHO YOU ARE

Just shut up.

If you want to be loved... you're not on the right place
@JordyAD-No offence man,Don't act like a staff member please!

Also,are we witnessing World War III?

SynysterSoftware

Young Lion
Reaction score
Keson said:
You aren't giving me anything. You've had a shitty attitude for days and decided to pick a fight with the guy who runs OSR.

This entire situation could have been avoided if you wouldn't have been such an asshole.

If you are too stupid to read our rules concerning multiple accounts, or read our rules at all, why would we want you here?

You were selling in the shoutbox (ANOTHER rule you didn't read), which we discussed and talked out civilly, and then after that you got pissed at the new layout and became instantly toxic.

You want me to show you respect when you won't even respect the board that gives you a platform to present your work to a broad audience by reading the rules?

How stupid are you? Respect is a two way street, you've shown OSR none since you've been here.

Ask anyone what I think of people that blatantly don't read our rules and then act surprised when I enforce them.

Go ahead, I'll give you time to ask. Oh, and prove you're training 4 days a week to be an MMA fighter. Everything I say about my work life and OVW has already been verified. Unlike you, I'm not completely full of shit.

Remember when you couldn't read the board but could respond to my complaints? You stated it was because my NAME was green, but how does my name being green make the body of my posts easier to read? You realize the color of my name doesn't change how the posts you were responding to appear, right?

Of course you don't. You're too stupid to even realize when you contradict yourself and say shit that's completely inane.

Oh, I'm deeply going to miss you and the 20 people you brought to this private community that doesn't give a shit about traffic.

OSR has always been about attitude, NOT traffic.
in the sun with the light grey backgroud and dark grey text it all runs together. My browser usually would fix it in night mode but it made it worse.

i wasnt trying to really start a fight with you, and i do appreciate this site thats why when i got back into modding this was my first stop to post my work. If i couldve used my old account i would have since i already had post and pm's, i tried to find it on the site before i created my new account but couldn't.

I did state when i inrroduced myself i was here years ago, i wasnt trying to hide that fact, i just thought you we're saying i created more accounts to drive up my threads post count, that was my heated translation, again sorry to jump to conclusions.

I admitt all fault and ask that it be dropped and you continue your much appreciated work here. We all can be hot heads at times and i had attitude when i shouldve had understanding.

Sorry kenson. Dont leave.