ORRIBLE...

DynamiteTommy

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Give it a fuckin' rest already, DAMN. This shit is getting old and you have started waaaay too much Bullshit here. Hit the fuckin' bricks...... Beat it, fuckin' scram. Givin' me fuckin Turrets. DAMN.

jordyad

Main Eventer
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Lord Macbeth</dt><dd>Sep 7 2015, 02:05:47 PM</dd></dl><div>@JordyAD-No offence man,Don't act like a staff member please![/quote]Ho!! Im soo sorry, sometime I can't control myself :p

Wolfpac_69

Main Eventer
Reaction score
You may as well shit on your self man, you are talk to people who don't know you personally I.E. if you said some that face to face imagine there reaction?? Modding doesn't bring you respect you have to 'EARN' it

I'd suggest ending this

jordyad

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Na... You can recatch yourself like I did like... 3/2 years ago

KG 24

Main Eventer
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Lord Macbeth</dt><dd>Sep 7 2015, 02:05:47 PM</dd></dl><div>@JordyAD-No offence man,Don't act like a staff member please![/quote]No offense, but I'm sure there are a lot of people in this topic acting like a staff member. Stop posting here. This is between Keson and SynysterSoftware, everyone else is just putting in unnecessary comments and insults inbetween the real discussion. I can't even follow the discussion because everyone has to post something. Either read this topic or do something else.

PinkFloyd

Midcard
Reaction score
Holy shit your logic is so fucking stupid I'm speechless and I read the rules but one thing that isn't against the rules is giving you a good fucking talking!

-Wanting respect by whining about wanting respect (good one faggot)
-Picking a fight with the man who practically runs OSR
-Still trying to deny bullshit we all know is true(multiple accounts, You silly little fuck a multiple account is still a multiple account)
-If we ban you it will be more of a positive rather than a negative
And Unfortunate for me this is all concrete details I got from your cancerous posts

Before you post look at all this shit you have to clean up so I don't have to throw up every time you post thinking you're winning and defending yourself but in reality, making me even more disgusted

C

CalmDownKeson1105

Crowd Member
Dear Keson,

I am a long time visitor, first time poster. Lately, your actions make me want to :topicbump: . I remember when I first visited, you were helpful, kind, polite, and even charming. All of that has been washed away in the past few months with your temper tantrums :explode .

Let me tell you this, if this is how you can handle the online community at its worst, then my friend, you will not make it very far in OVW, let alone NXT/WWE. The online community can be a cruel bitch. You can't let these people get under your skin. The best thing to do is grow a ball or two and say nothing. Just ignore these fools, let the others take care of them. Lately, if someone asks for help, you go on a tirade :beatemup: as if you caught your girlfriend cheating on you with her own brother.

You really need to calm the fuck down, take a little vacation, and man up. It is really that simple. All of us appreciate the hell out of your work. Most of us have praised the hell out of your anus. Your work is top notch. You can't just let a few bad seeds get the best of you. Everyone has disagreements. Everyone has arguments. You, my friend, take it to the next level by deleting threads, banning people, doing a "good-bye" promo now and then... Basically, acting like a little bitch.

Again, if you're seriously going to become a wrestler, you can't let it get to you. A lot of guys didn't make it far in the WWE due to backstage ribs or heat. You would be gone in a day as a rookie if you act like this in real life as you do online. Just quit being a whiny bitch, ignore the trolls, and man up. BE THE BIGGER PERSON!!!!!

You can't go around attacking anyone who asks for help, after they've clearly searched the threads. You can't go around attacking anyone who has some criticism or a request. Believe it or not, but we are all a team working together to make Showdown 64 the best game of all time. The criticism is there to provide ideas. It's there to provide feedback. Bug reports are there to help you with coding. Or other modders as well, I don't care.

All I know is, I appreciate your work. Hundreds, if not thousands of others, appreciate your work as well. Just stop being a bitch every time someone is a little angry with you. It's not cool and it shows unprofessionalism.

We are here for you. I am here for you via PM if you ever want to rage on some more.

My boyfriend and I are down to Skype with you as well.

Sincerely,

Your friend,

CalmDownKeson.

:hank

PinkFloyd

Midcard
Reaction score
Legend has it that if you make 50 Keson come back alts he will come back crashing down to OSR

C

CalmDownKeson1105

Crowd Member
I am shocked by how many PMs I got from some people praising my post.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
CalmDownKeson1105 said:
I am shocked by how many PMs I got from some people praising my post.
Hi, Optimus. My name's Phil and you need to stop repeating yourself and making shit up.

I'm shocked how many pms you got, as well. Hint:

9pzu2zM.png

Both your accounts are banned, don't come back. Go back to Galaxy forums or something.

Next time, post in the help section like every other member and you won't be called a moron so much.

PunkDEverliving

Main Eventer
Reaction score
:joker
This thread has gone from a theme reaction thread to synyster vs osr thread.
People, we already got a great staff keeping OSR in good shape and they don't even get paid for it.
I get it your point about the theme. Honestly, I am not a fan of the banner and theme too.
But if you guys really hate the theme, instead of whining, why don't you guys just help out so that the site will be updated faster?
-give suggestions
-test the buttons
-find flaws and bugs
-browse the pages and find anything odd
-test the functionality and features of the site if it works for you regular members or for your group for those who have a special group

whatever you can do to help out
what you are doing now is just making the update less productive

Remember, The sooner they finish updating, the sooner this "alpha" theme be changed. (hopefully)

Blue Warrior

Main Eventer
Reaction score
My God, how people can be so immature....

If you don't like the fucking theme, then politely say it, don't type 10 inch long posts that insult people. That's not how the real world works.

I personally hate the new theme but I chose to just accept it the way it is, cause, truth is, 75% of things in life that I like, I didn't like it at first. So give the theme a chance, state its flaws in a polite manner.

This whole thing has snowballed into something it never should have. Remember this is an online community that was made for people to have fun, stop taking that away from everyone.

I'll stop before I become what I have just criticised.

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
The other theme was oversaturated with shit. Even the most powerful PC lagged with that shit.

New theme rules.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
PunkDEverliving said:
Remember, The sooner they finish updating, the sooner this "alpha" theme be changed. (hopefully)
I have absolutely zero desire to do a single bit of maintenance on the board, and I am no longer doing things I have no desire to do.