OSR 2nd Year Anniversary!

Super El Guapo

Main Eventer
Reaction score
25261131.jpg

Goatcheese

Main Eventer
Reaction score
What? Fuck you, Ming asshole! Your moms like a vacuum, she sucks, she blows, and she gets laid in the closet! ^o) (Just because you talked shit about me)

Styles4life

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Barely been to place in months, but it holds a close place in my heart.

I have been lucky to find a place where i can just relax and have fun with a really cool community. this place has everything you need and some. all the cool gaming mods and general chit chat makes this place number 1 imo.

Happy bday OSR. :b-day: :toast:

The Joker

Young Lion
Reaction score
Psychogirlmon said:
Time for Partyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy =DDD
gau i fyny i chi ferch drewllyd. ydych yn mynd i ddioddef llid yr joker .. hahahahahahahaha :toast:

KWG

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>The Joker</dt><dd>Oct 12 2012, 06:21:52 PM</dd></dl><div>
Psychogirlmon said:
Time for Partyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy =DDD
gau i fyny i chi ferch drewllyd. ydych yn mynd i ddioddef llid yr joker .. hahahahahahahaha :toast: [/quote]Using Google translator again:

shut up you smelly girl. you are going to suffer the wrath joker

<BAN!>

Fuego

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Happy Birthday OSR!
1st Of All, I would Like To Thank You Armando (hope mentioning your real name doesn't bother you) A.K.A Aki Man / Tna fan for Inviting me Here, back in TWR, it's been a great Experience since then (Formely The Outlaw) , I met Cool Guys I didn't know, I discoverred more about The Guys I knew, I learned New Stuffs, Loled, Had some great moments, Did I Had some Fail Moments ? Yes I did, But God It was Just Fun To be around, I enjoyed Being here, Im an Osr Addict, I consider most of the guys here, not as friends but as Brothers, Guys Like Phil, Aki Man, RagNaRoc, WildForce 67, Michael, Blue Warrior, MaiCue, Christian, Jcsix, Pg...even New Guys (Not Exactly new but, You know What I mean!) like Gunderson, KG 24, OrKAdoS, KillerGV1....So Sorry If I forgot someone, The list isn't finished, I Do Respect Everyone Here no matter where they came from, or their religion is, I hate To be Bullied in any sort, That's Why I get Mad Sometimes, I also Hate Gays, Because I was followed 2 times by (older than me) gays who scared the hell out, by trying to convince me to have sex with them, This Is Actually The Reason Why I insult them all the time (It's Some how Unfair I know)
That Actually was me in lines, Again I would Like To Thank Aki Man and All The Staff and Members who are making this Place so Special
I hope To stay here longer and watch this Comunity Grow Up even more !
<iframe type='text/html' width='300' height='300' src='
' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen=''></iframe>

Reaction score
I've not been a member for a long time but I wanted to say congrats and that this is a very, very nice place. I like how everyone around here wants a valuable community, based on respect and friendliness. Some people who may be used to just "invade" a forum and hope that everyone will give 'em attention surely won't understand, but in the end it's great that respect, common sense and education are of value here.

I also like that everyone's opinion seems to be taken into consideration and it's open for discussion - as someone who was member of forums for a long time, considering people as friends only to find out that no matter who you are, you have to follow their opinions, this also means a lot to me. It's the difference between a great, intelligent forum and just another forum.

I wish a long life for this place and hope to be a member as long as it's here. I may not contribute as much as others, but I enjoy this place very much and I feel great here. You can't go wrong being in a place with such members as WildForce67 (thank you, pal, for being there when I needed), AKI Man, nikethebike and others. The effort by everyone around here is priceless.
Long live the OSR!

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>KG 24</dt><dd>Oct 13 2012, 09:23:15 PM</dd></dl><div>Why did I join this place again?[/quote]For us to pee on your shoes bro. :D

Thanks to all for the kind words and sharing your experience with OSR. Its been a great 2nd year here with ups and downs, but the majority being up!

KG 24

Main Eventer
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>AKI Man</dt><dd>Oct 14 2012, 08:06:50 PM</dd></dl><div><blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>KG 24</dt><dd>Oct 13 2012, 09:23:15 PM</dd></dl><div>Why did I join this place again?[/quote]For us to pee on your shoes bro. :D
[/quote]Oh yea, that reason. Even though no one has done it for months. A little pee never hurt anyone, right? :unsure:

Goatcheese

Main Eventer
Reaction score
15 MORE DAYS TILL THE OFFICIAL 2ND YEAR OSR ANNIVERSARY!

Whooo whoooo! LOL. :)

Fofo

Main Eventer
Reaction score
So, AKI.. What's the plan? How will we celebrate? :D Hehe!