OSR is GETTING RIKITY-REKTD SON!

baal666

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, even if i think the way he answers does not help, arguing about the banner after things were explained before is still dumb and i understand why it's infuriating him.
I'm thankful to Keson, AKI Man and all the guys who created and handled this place throughout the years, at one point OSR was my only contact with people outside my home.
I've found support in everything i worked on here, became more self confident thanks to it, getting advices from people and giving to some others, i don't like to see the place turning so bad just because of a fucking picture when it felt so good before.

Edit :
@Keson, you didn't say fuck off or anything like that but :
"If you guys don't like it go make your own forum." or "GO MAKE A BETTER SITE" in the Orrible thread. Then again, i'm not saying you have to bullshit people but answers like that is like throwing gasoline on the fire, at the end of the day, it's your place do your thing at your own speed and how you want, don't let people get on your nerve with petty things like a picture.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
I was serious, though. If shit gets THAT BAD here, zetaboards is free and easy. Anyone can make a home.

thegamegk

Midcard
Reaction score
About the banner...it's not about the seriousness or comedy...that banner is simply cheap...put the standard osr banner...that it happened to be...
I think the community has to consider the old one...
And here it is...a noob free shoutbox....to hell with it...why??

Tyler Black

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Seriously guys. Some of you people are the biggest whinny bitches I've ever seen. I do run my own forum outside of this one with 23 close friends I met on other boards. It's a fucking banner. On my site, the original banner was Stardust. Then it was a super Mario maker ripoff. Now it's a wwe 2k16 rip off. It's a fucking banner for a video game forum. Get over your selves and enjoy modding whatever it is you mod.

80las

Main Eventer
Reaction score
For those that would prefer a dark theme, I installed one named "Eximple", credit to Akash.
It has some issues, I will try to solve them if I can.

The banner I used is the old OSR banner.

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
I have updated the banner for now. Credit to Champion Gamer for the original logo design.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Nah I dig it, the last one had childish humor and this one looks like it was made by a child.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
No really, that last banner looked like shit on PURPOSE.

This is even funnier because it's the opposite.

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
The old banner looked shit on purpose because the designer knew he couldn't do a good job. He thought it was better to sabotage himself than to put in any kind of effort. And mine is shit because the last two banner designers feel under appreciated.

Welp, nothing I can do about their lack of self-esteem. :RVD

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
Bitch, I copied the style of the previous drawing, FLAWLESSLY. You put 32-bit shit along with 3D shit and HD shit and slapped champion gamer's logo on it.

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>The NekoMancer</dt><dd>Sep 27 2015, 07:41:49 PM</dd></dl><div>Bitch, I copied the style of the previous drawing, FLAWLESSLY. You put 32-bit shit along with 3D shit and HD shit and slapped champion gamer's logo on it.[/quote]Like I said, I put effort into mine.

What did yours have to do with wrestling, computer games, or wrestling-based computer games?

You're welcome!

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>The NekoMancer</dt><dd>Sep 27 2015, 07:41:49 PM</dd></dl><div>Bitch, I copied the style of the previous drawing, FLAWLESSLY. You put 32-bit shit along with 3D shit and HD shit and slapped champion gamer's logo on it.[/quote]I died laughing.

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
You put wrestling games related stuff, I pictured this forums ESSENCE on my drawing.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>The NekoMancer</dt><dd>Sep 27 2015, 08:13:54 PM</dd></dl><div>You put wrestling games related stuff, I pictured this forums ESSENCE on my drawing.[/quote]Which is TRUE art, you oafs.

Get cultured.

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
The only culture you know about is that weird fungus growing in among your crotch hair.