OSR is GETTING RIKITY-REKTD SON!

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
Your mom's phone number would make a better banner... If everybody wasn't already sick to death of seeing it.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
This banner is actually my second favorite out of all of them in OSR history.

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
Mainly grade school people...

We don't need any more Cena marks.

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>The NekoMancer</dt><dd>Sep 27 2015, 09:29:35 PM</dd></dl><div>You're a PG, that's what you are.[/quote]Don't you get it? This is the PG ERA.

KG 24

Main Eventer
Reaction score
This topic is a disgrace to human evolution. All this shit for a fucking banner. Well, at least the new one is decent looking, and I don't know who the FUCK ever thought this place was "serious". Look all the people around this place, I bet 95% of us aren't normal in any sense. So let's just chill and continue being as weird and abstract as possible.

THE BOSS HAS SPOKEN

ERI619

Legend
Reaction score
Website
www.razorinstinctmods.wordpress.com
Keson said:
So yeah. Also, PSPortman just sent me a pm asking to be an admin. No. Every admin I select is selected because they are better at this than me.
I can't think of anything but a facepalm after seeing that,maybe a quadruple or a godzilla facepalm,sorry PSPortman,that one is on you.

@The Reverend:-The new banner brought back that Old Skool Tinge.Great work.

PinkFloyd

Midcard
Reaction score
Wrestling_Fans_display_image.jpg

New Banner it reminds me of OSR :)

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
But then my ban on PSPortman was unfair. lel

The previous banner was superior in every sense :p

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>KG 24</dt><dd>Sep 27 2015, 09:53:26 PM</dd></dl><div>This topic is a disgrace to human evolution. All this shit for a fucking banner. Well, at least the new one is decent looking, and I don't know who the FUCK ever thought this place was "serious". Look all the people around this place, I bet 95% of us aren't normal in any sense. So let's just chill and continue being as weird and abstract as possible.

THE BOSS HAS SPOKEN[/quote]Rule #1 in your own signature.

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
No we can't. Warned for speaking like that outside of the Spam section.