OSR Whammy Awards 2014

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
TheDarthFoundation said:
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>KG 24</dt><dd>Mar 15 2015, 08:42:22 PM</dd></dl><div>Congrats to all the winners! Feels good to get Funniest Poster of the Year, nice to know I make people laugh and smile with my silly posts about nothing,
That didn't make me laugh.

<BAN!> [/quote]Your post did though.....
:vinnie

KG 24

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Keson said:
I beat KG by 1 point for member of the year.
The young man stood on the edge of the top of the building, pondering the world around him, along with his future. He made himself comfortable and sat on the edge, his feet dangling above the air. For hours, he stared at the sky as it soon turned to a beautiful sunset, the sky turning into a mix of the bright young day and the long dark night that it would become. His mind, no longer blank, finally uttered the first understandable thought: "I should have voted for Rev. Fuck."

He had forgotten the award that had stood by his side all this time. The award read "Funniest Poster: KG24". Then he said "Who the hell came up with the name 'Whammy'? ...Oh yeah, member of the year did." He spat on the ground below and stood away from the edge, walking onto the stairs to the ground floor, a symbol of his ascent to the highest peak and his decent to the ground, with a reminder of his dedication to the art of humor on his hand.

Unfortunately, that long walk down to the ground floor was paired with a long and drawn out "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!"

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>KG 24</dt><dd>Mar 16 2015, 01:00:21 PM</dd></dl><div>
Keson said:
I beat KG by 1 point for member of the year.
The young man stood on the edge of the top of the building, pondering the world around him, along with his future. He made himself comfortable and sat on the edge, his feet dangling above the air. For hours, he stared at the sky as it soon turned to a beautiful sunset, the sky turning into a mix of the bright young day and the long dark night that it would become. His mind, no longer blank, finally uttered the first understandable thought: "I should have voted for Rev. Fuck."

He had forgotten the award that had stood by his side all this time. The award read "Funniest Poster: KG24". Then he said "Who the hell came up with the name 'Whammy'? ...Oh yeah, member of the year did." He spat on the ground below and stood away from the edge, walking onto the stairs to the ground floor, a symbol of his ascent to the highest peak and his decent to the ground, with a reminder of his dedication to the art of humor on his hand.

Unfortunately, that long walk down to the ground floor was paired with a long and drawn out "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUUUUUCK!" [/quote]I do believe I've won it every year. Maybe next time I should be stricken from being on the ballot.

Getting member of the year is awesome considering how many hate mails I get from people, it reminds me not everyone thinks I'm a piece of crap.

:withflair: Oh, and it reminds me I'm still cooler than KG and his wet shoes.

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
I got "Best New Modder - WWE 2K15"...

I've never EVER touched a copy of it.

I demand a Hairy Old Man of the year award.

Also, KG for honorary member of the year, fgtz.

... Also, That Nice Guy Award was Wolfpac's dammit!

Hairy Old Kanye from the Hill has spoken.

TheDarthFoundation

Main Eventer
Reaction score
80-YV1cXoG.gif

Shut up.

NMCM

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Haha, i'm so honored. If only we had more SD2 modders. Congrats to all of the winners. Its awesome sharing your creativity and having it appreciated.

On another note: Who wins the date with PsychoGirl?

1 for All

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Congrats to all winners. Thanks guys. I never aticipated that award. Thanks to Mr.80Las and Raghu who have helped me so far.

KD Jackson.

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Cheers everyone for those awards! Go have a drink if your not Straight Edge! ;P
And where's my Asshole Of The Year award, bitch!? :B-)

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Well, you WERE a runner up for ban of the year, so there's that. hahahaha

KD Jackson.

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Hahahah! Your so awesome, man! But I totally win that award, lol.

PinkFloyd

Midcard
Reaction score
Is Assbag Scum standing and gleaming at all his Faggot of the century awards?