OSR's Greatest Hits

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Because.

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Champ reveals our "secret plot" to destroy NMZ</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
ryJS6TK.png
</div>

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>The POLICE has been notified</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
7NFKlKm.png
</div>

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Alrighty.

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>I only do this for the money.</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
wh00XD5.png
</div>

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>wiggo gives AKI Man some advice about his new board over at TWR</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
WC7zHsM.png
</div> He was right about the Raw section, at least. :p

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Miss those days of egoistical jackasses who thought they were the bees knees because there were in the "Kliq" or a moderator of the board. Well, as those apparent boards never admitted they considered OSR a threat, its funny how they wanted to involve themselves in our business or give us advice on how to run the board.

Funny thing is, we are still here, and they are NOT!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
FEED US MOAR OSR CLASSICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Or anything else you want to share via other sites.

This is good popcorn entertainment.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>A banned members attempts a well thought out revenge plot.</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
8WU1aMV.png
</div>

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Taken from the original OSR facebook page, and a good indicator why I deleted it.</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
93qmhq9.png
</div>

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
FEED US MOARZ, FEED US MOARZ, FEED US MOARZ
MOARSESES PLZ MY LIEF DEPENDS ON IT

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Banned member gets caught. Meh, not the best. I'm running low on old screencaps. My old laptop had more.</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
OMAkRZH.png
</div>

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
That's him? That's the idiot who thinks that Keson's hacks kick my ass?