OSR's Greatest Hits

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
I just find it great that they still talk about me after three years. Made my day to see I have such influence over a scene I am not even a part of.

I must mean a lot to them.

Bromazepan

Young Lion
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>The NekoMancer</dt><dd>Jul 4 2018, 04:37:57 PM</dd></dl><div>
Bromazepan said:
Eri deleted it after few minuted
Which sucks because that kid put him in his place.

The guy has a massive ego. His work is pretty good but his ego consumes him.

You just have to look at his forum there are FIVE sections dedicated to himself.

SECTIONS, dude.

4 for projects of his and one that redirects to his facebook page.

Do you see that here? We try to give our COMMUNITY recognition, not gaining it for ourselves personally.[/quote]That's one of the reasons I left PSP modding. Everyone that proves how contradicted and retarded joseph is, he would ban that person. He said selling mods gives you ban hammer, but he's selling mods for money and that's the only reason he's still standing - because of his arrogance and his stupid forum. 93,54 % of members hates him. And, at the end of the day, he calls himself 'an artist'...

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Then they should make their own forum.

Copy and paste all the stuff you need (guides, tutorials, ect), then leave.

Teach him a lesson and take his power away. ;) If everyone hates him, then it's their own fault for sticking around.

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
On a side note, they keep blaming me of the deletion of their section, when I was the one trying to stop it from being deleted and its members baned.

I defended Reverend when his word was put in doubt, even if I didn't like him or his section.

Plus, I get accused of banning people and abusing my power. But they don't realize those people were shitposters and toxic members who hurt the entire forum, bringing useless drama and bad traffic.

Finally 80las claims he took care of his section, when he never really did anything, that's why the section was such a hot mess, and that's why their forum is a hot mess. And now they pretend it used to be different. It's the exact same,only that now they HAVE to deal with it.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>The NekoMancer</dt><dd>Jul 4 2018, 08:58:14 PM</dd></dl><div>Finally 80las claims he took care of his section, when he never really did anything, that's why the section was such a hot mess, and that's why their forum is a hot mess. And now they pretend it used to be different. It's the exact same,only that now they HAVE to deal with it.[/quote]Yeah, this is the part I find the oddest. 80las was an admin here. I made him an admin because he promised me he was going to re-organize the SvR section and get strict with a lot of the toxic things that went down there, but he really never did much (besides harvest a SHITLOAD of personal emails from our admin panel). I still had to moderate in that section constantly because, in my opinion, 80las wanted people to like him, and therefor never made any decisions that would compromise that.

Here's the thing about being a moderator/admin/whatever, you have to make tough choices for the good of the board. You're never going to have ideas that everyone likes. It isn't your job to be everyone's friend, it's your job to do best for the community as a whole.

Was I brash and blunt with a lot of the SvR section, even to the point where some people felt i had a bias towards it? Totally. I completely was. 99% of every single moderator/admin/banning action was a direct result of that section and the huge numbers of kids that would come over.

None of the guys running that site seem to realize that guys like myself and neko put a lot of time trimming the fat here. We re-directed people to the rules, we handed out multiple bans (sometimes DAILY), but at no point did we ever violate the OSR rules or Terms of Service. It was seriously a full-time job keeping this place in check with so many shitposts.

Guess what? Since we got rid of that section, it isn't like that, anymore. I actually like this place again because I don't have to do a bunch of shit just to maintain order, and I don't have to swim through a bunch of barely literate posts every time I log on. It's nice.

And the members made it WORSE, by making up their own forum rules and regulations that I NEVER approved of. When I told them to stop, they NEVER would. Then they act surprised when I got sick of the whole thing, as if they had done nothing to deserve my frustration with their section.

They put passwords on their mods, and when someone asked them for the password, they would be told to "post more here to see if we can trust you". So guess what? They would post more! Really, really shitty posts, too! They would spam the board with horrible shit and we would have to clean it up every time. I finally got tired of it and started telling the modders who password their projects exactly how I felt about them giving ME more work.

But now that they don't have us moderating all the shit posts and toxic traffic, they seem to think that's something's changed with the scene. It hasn't. It's always been that bad, with a few exceptions sticking out and acting like basic, evolved human beings. But without us as a net to catch all that shit traffic, you get an overload of crap flooding your board.

So to all you LOM guys talking about how much I suck, you sure do seem to miss the atmosphere and the environment I worked hard to make here. Maybe, just maybe, my reputation for being somewhat of an asshole is kinda justified. ;)

TheShield

Young Lion
Reaction score
As a member of both forums, I'd like to just throw in my 2 cents :D

I was here when the whole situation happened. Also being a member at that forum, I get to see both sides of the story. And guys, I have to say, this forum is run a thousand times better than that forum.

Firstly, everything you said is true without a doubt, and I know your reasons are justified for how you treated the members here. To this day on that forum, there is so much traffic that is just full of "link plz" and asking on shoutboxes and whatnot.

<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>
n1pfGGC.png

CsdkOUE.png
[/quote]

When I saw that ERI deleted this guy's post, I was fuming. Because as an admin at a forum, you shouldn't be breaking your own rules. He broke Rule #1 on the forum which says to be respectful, do not insult or attack others. Like come on, why on Earth is he allowed to break his own rules, then expect everyone else to follow them?

Every single time he gets questioned, he deletes the post and warns the members. I got another example of this.

GNj8Azo.png

This is what he said on another topic that I'll get into a bit later on. He got a reply by a member named Tom, I don't have a screenshot of that one but I don't know if someone does. Tom basically said something along the lines of how he can't be saying that about his own members, and he DELETED the post, along with banning Tom from posting for a week. I recall Tom dm'ing me absolutely outraged by it all because like, who does that? Seriously. It's just him trying to save his reputation with his power, because every single time he gets called out, he deletes the posts and then treats the members poorly after that.

I'm no longer a modder but I am on that forum every day, and I have to say it is outrageous. I am telling you guys now, 99% of members there who were ex-members here wish the whole situation never happened just so they could be here still. But I guess someone named ERI ruined it for everyone, can't do much about it anymore especially since it happened years ago now.

Now look, I myself would love to be back here modding once again but I understand every bit of reasoning you have to not bring back the section, and I'm not even gonna argue your points because they're justified.

<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Keson</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>Then they should make their own forum.

Copy and paste all the stuff you need (guides, tutorials, ect), then leave.

Teach him a lesson and take his power away. ;) If everyone hates him, then it's their own fault for sticking around.[/quote]

Dude, I wish I could do so. The problem is that there is no way to advertise it. We can't do it on L O M. This forum at least allowed for advertising of other forums people would create. ERI won't allow for it and if we do what they tried to do with this forum, we'll be banned and will have no audience to even attempt to advertise to.

I got one more thing you guys might enjoy:

TWN04Zd.png

I got no clue if you guys will wanna carry on the discussion from here but I'm gonna finish up here, cheers.

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
yeah, we saw that one, it's pretty much what brought the whole discussion.

Of course Rev is cowardly referring to me as a "worthless dog" lol

He does seem to have a selective memory though. While i didn't appreciate his treatment i never ever suggested him getting banned or his powers taken away. Whereas he, every time he disagreed with me, kicked me out of the admin pannel.

Two particular events that I remember. He once gave a facebook page, WrestleNation, an entire section just for themselves, so we could "collab" with them. The thing is, they never promoted us and rarely ever posted, so after a couple of weeks i deleted the section and moved their threads to the general discussion section.
It was useless, anyway, and nobody was against it because seriously it was a dead section from the get go. But still he made a big deal about it and if my memory serves me well, he did kick me out of the admin pannel, surprise surprise.

Another even relates to the banner of the forum. He had made a (everyone thought this way) very ugly banner that took him hours to make, which i respect.
But then, since we were gonna change the theme and all that, I made the banner we're currently using withing 15 minutes. And he was MAD, he literally talked shit to me for weeks, and it became very toxic between the two of us. We were told to stop fighting so we did.
Months later he again started talking shit to me, whereas I just didn't respond 'cause I wouldn't give him what he wanted. And THAT's why he got his powers taken away and banned. Not some sort of conspiration as he wants everyone to believe.

Now, yeah, it all comes down to problems with me, but it's not me who made him get banned, it was his childish handling of the situations.

Plus, he sounds like he's jealous that I'm friends with Keson and he's not. Like... who cares, is it even important?

And to finish this off, it is obvious that ERI has a massive ego problem, he just won't admit that this is all his fault.

TheShield

Young Lion
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>The NekoMancer</dt><dd>Jul 8 2018, 10:05:15 AM</dd></dl><div>yeah, we saw that one, it's pretty much what brought the whole discussion.

Of course Rev is cowardly referring to me as a "worthless dog" lol

He does seem to have a selective memory though. While i didn't appreciate his treatment i never ever suggested him getting banned or his powers taken away. Whereas he, every time he disagreed with me, kicked me out of the admin pannel.

Two particular events that I remember. He once gave a facebook page, WrestleNation, an entire section just for themselves, so we could "collab" with them. The thing is, they never promoted us and rarely ever posted, so after a couple of weeks i deleted the section and moved their threads to the general discussion section.
It was useless, anyway, and nobody was against it because seriously it was a dead section from the get go. But still he made a big deal about it and if my memory serves me well, he did kick me out of the admin pannel, surprise surprise.

Another even relates to the banner of the forum. He had made a (everyone thought this way) very ugly banner that took him hours to make, which i respect.
But then, since we were gonna change the theme and all that, I made the banner we're currently using withing 15 minutes. And he was MAD, he literally talked shit to me for weeks, and it became very toxic between the two of us. We were told to stop fighting so we did.
Months later he again started talking shit to me, whereas I just didn't respond 'cause I wouldn't give him what he wanted. And THAT's why he got his powers taken away and banned. Not some sort of conspiration as he wants everyone to believe.

Now, yeah, it all comes down to problems with me, but it's not me who made him get banned, it was his childish handling of the situations.

Plus, he sounds like he's jealous that I'm friends with Keson and he's not. Like... who cares, is it even important?

And to finish this off, it is obvious that ERI has a massive ego problem, he just won't admit that this is all his fault.[/quote]It's a real shame that things went down the way they did, to be honest... I loved my time here and I wish there could've been an alternative way to remove all of the shitposters.

At the end of the day, this is an internet forum that a large majority of people take pride in, and things happen for a reason. It was best to remove all the shitposting and whatnot.

A large problem that I still cannot comprehend is how ERI got upset when he got moved into a new group, all that happened was his name colour changed, yet he had a cry about it.

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
just found one thread on the topic, it's golden

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Rev makes a new banner. It sucks. Won't admit it</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
rmecad2.png

IIyhpTj.png

</div>

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>PsychoGirl (of all people) makes fun of Revs Banner. He doesn't really notice</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
C5Mvo23.png

</div>

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>More on Rev's banner</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
iP1T29I.png

</div>

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>I can fit 1000 dicks in my mouth</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
IXPlfT6.png

</div>

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>And finally, the first reason why LOM was created</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
BSX6h6t.png
</div>

TheShield

Young Lion
Reaction score
The final 2 spoilers had me cracking up :lolol:

You reckon you got a photo of the banner at all?

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
My banner is lost forever, sadly, but it was basically this guy

with an edited female version of it, naked, but censored

DpQ9YJl.png

TheShield

Young Lion
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>The NekoMancer</dt><dd>Jul 8 2018, 11:37:28 AM</dd></dl><div>My banner is lost forever, sadly, but it was basically this guy

with an edited female version of it, naked, but censored

DpQ9YJl.png
[/quote]Haha! Would you have a screenshot of Reverend’s created one by any chance?

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
That post Rev made concerning the history of this place is maybe 40% accurate. He gets a ton wrong, but that's because he wasn't there for a lot of things. He didn't become an admin until a few years into his membership. He literally wasn't a member here when we started and for him to try and make up his own history of OSR is silly.

He gets a ton of things wrong in the timeline, and the fact he's still calling Neko names three years after should be more than enough to convince anyone that his memory has a biased slant to it.

OSR didn't start off as a place for NMZ rejects to go to spite NMZ, quite the opposite. OSR originally was a nostalgia forum. If anything, we were considered a "sister site" to NMZ that harbored more of the newer/noob modders and hackers while they tried to make their stuff good enough to post at NMZ. NMZ wasn't the enemy, it was the goal for a lot of modders like myself and Neko. No more no less. It was a nostalgia/arts and crafts forum that focused on discussion of things from the 80's and 90's. It had a section for mods, but they ranged from Super Mario Bros hacks, to GTA mods and beyond. It was a home to anything from "the good old days".

We had a huge arts and crafts section which was deleted by an angry admin years and years ago. We had a daily/weekly discussion and debates thread, along with other random crap.

AKIMan didn't bring int he SvR crowd until we had already established this part of our forum. Though we had a few people who had an immature chip on their shoulders about NMZ (myself and El Guapo, mainly), it was all about establishing our own brand and atmosphere for people who liked to mod wrestling games. To say this place started because NMZ admins left and the people in charge whom remained were dicks to everybody is so unbelievably untrue it's ridiculous.

Bootflap started NMZ and he was there until the day it died. And though myself and others had that irrational chip on our shoulders, I'd like to think that as time passes that has changed quite a bit and we are able to see the forest for the trees a bit better, now.

When the war between neko/rev was raging, I have to say neko was the one who was taking the high road. Rev would remove Neko as an admin, and would be literally demanding that he beg him to get them back, all the while referring to him as a "worthless dog". I would get screencaps but it was a facebook chat from three years ago, I'm not going to dig through all that but here's a basic re-creation of how it would go down:

"Hey, why did you take my admin privs?"

"Beg for them, back, dog."

Repeat over and over again for weeks. I got sick of his insistence to fighting with him that I banned him, myself. Reverend literally refused to stop fighting for weeks. He gave me zero choice. He took control of our facebook page and sabotaged it out of spite, and to this day refuses to give the privileges back the original admins. I find it completely laughable that he's making broad sweeping posts pretending to have some sort of dignity in this situation, because his temper was one of the worst to deal with when it all went down.

And it wasn't just ERI who ruined it, it wasn't even just him and 80las. Don't forget the behaviors that section had that gave the admins more work than they should have ever had. We worked hard to foster a fun place for people to host their content, but the egos of many modders were getting so completely out of hand that they weren't worth working for, anymore.

I can't even remember the guy's name, but during this time a new SD2 modder showed up who seemed alright, but within weeks he was lecturing the admins and telling us how we need to respect him and do as he says because he has brought us a LOT of traffic, and if we won't listen to his demands he threatened to leave. I was like... "Bye".

Many, many modders and hackers from that section tried to tell the staff how WE need to placate to THEM because in their minds, they made OSR what is was, and this board owes it's existence to them and the shit-traffic they bring. There's too many names to even make a list, there were so many like the example before that had this idea in their head that I work for them. When I saw how out of control it got, I had to pull the plug.

You can only be told "fuck you" so many times by ungrateful kids before you don't let them play in your yard, anymore. I allowed Reverend to copy and paste all the resources LOM would need in order to continue modding their games without losing any of their discoveries here.

That's right, bitches, even AFTER I made the SvR section invisible to the public, I actually worked WITH Reverend to recover and duplicate the important information needed to keep your discoveries/guides/information libraries alive, even AFTER all the drama with ERI and 80las happened.

Even after 80las and ERI getting busted for what they did, and during/after reverend and neko fighting, I was still working to make sure SvR modding didn't take a hit it couldn't recover from.

But I'm the asshole, apparently, who deleted everything and tried to "kill SvR modding". Fuck off with that talk. I did more work for a modding scene I'm not even a part of than ANYONE at LOM can claim for themselves. Never got a thank you. Never had the community listen to my requests concerning the rules and how to go about treating each other. Nope. It was always "Fuck you, modders like me need to have our asses kissed because we bring traffic!"

I don't miss dealing with egos like that, anymore. You fuckers didn't make OSR what it is.

As someone who never modded SvR, you think they'd appreciate the time time I spent trying to give them a home. They didn't, they thought the exact opposite, that I should be grateful to them for all they "did for me", heh. What a shitty worldview.

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
Ah, yeah. I remember reading, someone accusing me of reading through their PMs. And No, i didn't do it, because i have no idea how it is done.

Plus they love to assume things about what we do and what we say, when they don't even know what we discuss on our group chats. WHICH WERE OPEN TO MEMBERS.

We used to chat a lot on facebook and now we do it on discord. And our chat is open to the public eye anyone in this forum can enter our discord.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
I accessed ERI, 80las and Reverend's PMs after a member sent me screenshots of an invite to LOM from 80las. I regret nothing.

That's not an invasion of privacy, that's me doing my job and making sure that there's nothing putting the board in danger. 80las and Reverend were admins at the time, and I took that very seriously. Last time we had an admin who got got mad at another admin, EL Guapo deleted nearly half the board.

I didn't invade anyone's privacy. They violated my trust and I protected my board. That's what I do.

Champion_Gamer

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
lol i completely forgot i was an accessory to that banner.

wow i never knew Rev was such a cunt(i never had a problem with him) i usually thought it was just friendly banter between you two.

#TeamNeko

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
No need to take any sides either. But it kinda sucks that people spread lies about what happened. Then again, I don't care what a bunch of kids think of me :p

KWG

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
Keson said:
I can't even remember the guy's name, but during this time a new SD2 modder showed up who seemed alright, but within weeks he was lecturing the admins and telling us how we need to respect him and do as he says because he has brought us a LOT of traffic, and if we won't listen to his demands he threatened to leave. I was like... "Bye".
I wasn't part of this drama, only the first one with the former staff member El Guapo, but since we at the staff encourage posterity, most of this stuff is still at the forum to all see, so I've seen it all. About this guy, he is currently a LOM moderator, after attacking staff here and making demands. You know the funniest part? At the thread he was banned, an account that seems to indirectly claim to be "Synyster's girlfriend" came here, started talking shit and saying people agreed with "her" through PMs, yet in "her" account there were no PMs.

Those guys there have no problem demonizing OSR, as the mean guys who ruined modding till "the savior" ERI saved everything (even tho he currently thrashes his own members and wishes Arjun was still around, do you see any staff member here going "GOD YOU ALL SUCK WHERE'S CUE OR TOKIDOIM???"). After looking at all the evidence, this is the kind of people you're dealing with, folks.

About ERI, you can already see he is an egomaniac with the evidence here, and what's posted here is only about 30-40% of the shady stuff we have of this guy. He is methodical in trying to steal content of this board and create exodus but really quick in deleting posts that rub him the wrong way and mistreating the members of his own board (which was exactly what Synyster was calling Keson out for supposedly doing, while ERI agreed with the "OSR" side back then, now the guy he was shitting on is his moderator, convenient, right?).

Reverend, on the other side, is someone I talked to and consider a friend. I wasn't part of all this so I don't have any ill feelings towards him, but it seems from the evidence that he really was picking on Victor, which now seems to fit LOM's weird agenda to demonize us. Also, I never mentioned this to him, but back then he stole the OSR page on facebook and deleted it I believe, which is not cool, I was the guy who created it even tho I wasn't active and he never mentioned to me that he did that. I'm not even mad, just makes it hard for me to believe his side.

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Synyster's Imaginary Girlfriend</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
hxjKpQU.png
</div>
I don't really hold any ill feelings toward Rev. I just think it sucks that he STILL can't let go of it after 3 years. Like, you know, he recently left a group chat from ages ago just to make himself noticed.

It's annoying to see somebody be so hurt about some dumb shit that happened years ago.

I hadn't even thought of this dude in the past years. And you know it, we all talk pretty much on a daily basis, how many times have I even mentioned him the past 3 years until this recent event?

My loose bet is 10 at most.