Password Request Topic

TSK

Legend
Reaction score
Website
w11.zetaboards.com
Well, I am not gonna be here for a while I mean, I won't be active here anymore.

I've got my personal life to look for and my wedding is set and I am going to settle in chicago and I don't have an idea when this all can be done so I have no idea when I'll be back so just want to say I'll miss you all a lot especially Kanon!

Just a request to Admins and moderators, please close my WWE 2k14 PSP project topic.

Bye everyone, again I'll miss you all a lot.
Goodbye and take care! :hi

Aryan

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
:g bye: :g bye: Goodbye Sultan We will miss You a lot :blink: :comp: and by the way happy wedding bro

Undertaker Fan

Main Eventer
Reaction score
WTF!! :blink: u are leaving, you will always will be remembered by us all and Happy Wedding Bro :eek:k

and in Gooby's language: Ai will Cri Erriteim fo u!!!

Boss Steve

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
good bye sultan i will miss you very much you r like my big bro :heart: :hi :bye:

PunkDEverliving

Main Eventer
Reaction score
damn, I just got back and I saw this. and just when the psp section got active again because of you.
so sad.
anyway good luck on your wedding bro. you will be missed.
you're a good member, a good contributor, and specially, a GREAT friend.
Bye Sultan, till you get back bro. We'll be waiting.

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
**cries outta joy and claps from slowly to fast** Good luck with your wedding, dude. I cri evertim.

Scott

Midcard
Reaction score
oh shit is this real :jew:
what?
but you are here for just 2 months :(
but the way...
you are the most active member i saw ever in this forum
i can't belive you are leaving
why that happening !
we all will miss you so much :cry
you will be the most missed member
we will never ever forget you
i hope we see you soon again :(
bye sultan and good luck in your wedding. [11]

kevan1700

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
maybe ill bump into you one of these days seeing as were both in chicago

TSK

Legend
Reaction score
Website
w11.zetaboards.com
Oh guess who's back! lol I am obviously!

@Aryan, bakiro, GreasyDonal, sosnus, John, OSRHacker, ThunderK, AKI, honkytonk, Ross, H13, Punk Jorge and Vic. - Thanks for all your wishes and prayers 'n that's the reason everything went really fine~! Love ya all.

@CBV - lol wat?

@Scott - Come-on, I can't fucking leave OSR lol, all this week I was like shit! Missing you all and I've realized that I damn can't live without OSR.

And Kevin - That would be really cool, I agree we can catch-up somewhere though if you would like.

Happy New Year all of you guys and thanks for the staff members you wished me and closed my topic as I said, really appreciate your concern. Thank again so yeah, I just wanted it to be closed as I wanted it just like it was when I return so here I am, I would again request this shit to reopen it Staff, thanks.

So what's up everyone!? :toast: