[PS2 SVR2010] The Official OSR Legends patch

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Seriously hopes this is still going ahead? It seems like there is progress and this certainly fits into the "Old Skool" theme of OSR.

nikethebike

Legend
Reaction score
There is no progress on the files and has not been since I set everything up...

nikethebike

Legend
Reaction score
Due to lack of interest from the contributors - should we cancel this project?

Fofo

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Are you serious? Don't cancel this project!

You need to understand that other modders are busy with their own work too.
You can keep this project on a hold but DO NOT CANCEL!

Stinger Cage

Midcard
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Thanks that you will do this.I wanted to do it but my ps2 broken,my father died and now i have work to care of my family but If there any links for the game now on internet, can you pm me it and I will try to help as I can because I really want this project to be completed as possible.the main problem to face my patch was moveset,no enough arenas,no enough selection pics and somethings i couldn't do it by hex but now we should all do our skills and we will make the best patch in the entire svr hacking history.

nikethebike

Legend
Reaction score
Ofcourse I understand that other modders are busy, but if we all are too busy with other things perhaps this is not the right time for this?

I can't keep the files up forever if noone does anything with them.

When it comes to movesets I would provide a basic "Old school base moveset" for people to use that will only include moves that could be used by anyone. Simply add finishers to it and it would not be too unrealistic for a start moveset.