PsychoGirl's Mods: New Year Giveaway

Jason Boy

Young Lion
Reaction score
I'm loving all the custom arena PG, i know i'm new but if i could request a Lady GaGa arena, might be a challenge for you and i'd be interested in how it would come out.

dabaddguy

Midcard
Reaction score
Hey PG, I love your work and I wish I could enjoy it more than just looking at it. Thanks soo much for sharing. Great job.

PsychoGirl

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
animenationaf.webs.com
Thank You Very much guys...
I have finished doin the following:
Star Wars Ep3 (just added the 2 planets that Tna was talking about)
Madonna(made it like a theatre) and
Lady Gaga(made it like MTV world stage)...gotta post a preview soon

till then...here is my latest Randy Orton Custom mod W.I.P.:
nwd0uu.jpg

2cwtor6.png

25hheki.png

Remaining: Legs

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Yeah nice job on this so far PG hun. I really like the job on the arm tats, and the face and body blend well. His back tats looks a tad too dark and does not work with his other tats. Other than that great job PG. :B-)

TiN

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
sorry to say this but that mod is ugly.the tats look strange and the skin is way too dark for him.he looks like the rock with tattoo sleeves

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Yeah now looking at it, the skin tone does look too dark and and looks patchy in places. The tats on the arms are ok, but the back tat is way too dark. I agree the skin tone need to be changed. I at first thought it looked ok but agree it needs more work. Keep going PG it will get there.

PsychoGirl

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
animenationaf.webs.com
Hmm..I thot the same thing as well...ok..I am changing it..and applying DoR textures instead of DoR2'

nn1nq0.png

Just a liiiiil' bit low brightness to the arm legs...its gonna be complete...and for arm Tattoos, I have a hell lot of Tattoo Collection downloaded recently...if anyone of you have Team Viewer, so that you can help me sort out the problem on arm tattoos, It'll be nice on ur behalf

wrestlinglegend

Young Lion
Reaction score
I really love your custom arenas, it better than the same old looking stuff. You seem a lady with many talents. The Micheal Jackson tribute stuff is wonderful and I picked up his latest album today, and to give everyone a heads up! its not anything special and would stick with his original music. I am a MJ fan but this is really for Hardcore MJ fans. Going back on the topic, I would love to see a Legend themed arena, something like, 80's wrestlers?

Aditza

Midcard
Reaction score
are you planning to fix the arena from wrestling unleashed anytime soon?

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Hey PG hun, hows the starwars arena comming along? Also you mentioned that you did the Madonna arena? I think it was AJCasey that requested it. Hope you had a good christmas.

Mick Foley

Young Lion
Reaction score
Hey PG, count me in as a helper in mods, and so that I can take your help in making my Mick foley mods too. Cheers.
(In case you don't remember me, I am Mick Foley fan #1 in TWR)

PsychoGirl

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
animenationaf.webs.com
I remember you veeeeery well....BTW, You want to help me out and you want me to halp in ur mods?....KEWL!!!...Well, OK,

and here is a WIP:

19171966.png

Tomorrw I will post the Star Wars arena
and wrestlinglegend, I have a plan for an old school RAW arena...is that Ok for you? or if you want me to make any type of a special WWF or WCW arena, just tell me how its gonna look like...thats all I need.... Cheers :D

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Damn!! That looks incredible PG hun, i really like it! Also looking forward to seeing the starwars arena, i am sure it will rock.

Mick Foley

Young Lion
Reaction score
Not offending, but the stage looks like the guys are coming from a theatre hall to wrestle! lolz and the titantron could be moved up, if it could be. That'd look like the movie the wrestlers saw! XD
BTW, PM for any help req'd

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Mick Foley</dt><dd>Jan 1 2011, 11:06:52 PM</dd></dl><div>Not offending, but the stage looks like the guys are coming from a theatre hall to wrestle! lolz and the titantron could be moved up, if it could be. That'd look like the movie the wrestlers saw! XD
BTW, PM for any help req'd[/quote]No offense, Mick, but what help do you think you can throw down on this? I've never seen your work at all. I highly doubt you CAN mod anything. Being a jerk to longtime respected members won't help you out here.

If you don't like the mod, don't download it.

TiN

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
cowboyvenus said:
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Mick Foley</dt><dd>Jan 1 2011, 11:06:52 PM</dd></dl><div>Not offending, but the stage looks like the guys are coming from a theatre hall to wrestle! lolz and the titantron could be moved up, if it could be. That'd look like the movie the wrestlers saw! XD
BTW, PM for any help req'd
No offense, Mick, but what help do you think you can throw down on this? I've never seen your work at all. I highly doubt you CAN mod anything. Being a jerk to longtime respected members won't help you out here.

If you don't like the mod, don't download it.[/quote]my thoughts exactly.first you show something