PsychoGirl's Mods: New Year Giveaway

PsychoGirl

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
animenationaf.webs.com
@ Mick Foley. I cant create any Wrestling arena for Madonna, it will look weird...she is best on Music and ENtertainment side...thats wat I did for the stage: a Vice City Theatre (See the top of the theatre) comprising a Live Madonna show on a particular night

Aditza

Midcard
Reaction score
come on guys!He is making invisible mods don't you know it?

btw very nice arena PG!

chikaraboy

Midcard
Reaction score
Cool Arena, not my taste but very well done. BTW whats the issue with that Mick fella? He seems to have a issue. Soz not trying to flame or cause any problems. His comments were quite offensive towards physchogirl. :unsure:

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
chikaraboy said:
Cool Arena, not my taste but very well done. BTW whats the issue with that Mick fella? He seems to have a issue. Soz not trying to flame or cause any problems. His comments were quite offensive towards physchogirl. :unsure:
We've noticed, he's been warned and further douchebaggery will result in a ban.

AJCasey

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
PsychoGirl said:
Thanx for bringing peace over here guys...and thnx for the comments
I say hate bullying types, its good we have such a good team here to take of us gals. Mick Foley you horrible man. lol

Also, I soooooooooo love the Madonna arena hunz, thnx for fulfilling the request, i LOVE IT!!! :toast:

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Mick Foley</dt><dd>Jan 3 2011, 12:12:50 AM</dd></dl><div>Thanx fr d compliment AJCasey :'([/quote]You're comments on PG's mod earlier brought it upon you. Knock it off. You were a blatant jerk, and obviously show no recourse. If you don't like people's reactions to your comments, don't leave comments that make you come off like a prick. As far as I am concerned you are an attention seeking itch that I'm dying to scratch.

Piss me or anyone off one more time and your gone. No negotiations. I sent you a pm warning you to watch your behavior. AJCasey's comment is completely valid, you said some stupid stuff, and people are reacting. Guess what? That's how it works here.

Seriously.... piss me off one more time, kid. :rules:

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
cowboyvenus said:
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Mick Foley</dt><dd>Jan 3 2011, 12:12:50 AM</dd></dl><div>Thanx fr d compliment AJCasey :'(
You're comments on PG's mod earlier brought it upon you. Knock it off. You were a blatant jerk, and obviously show no recourse. If you don't like people's reactions to your comments, don't leave comments that make you come off like a prick. As far as I am concerned you are an attention seeking itch that I'm dying to scratch.

Piss me or anyone off one more time and your gone. No negotiations. I sent you a pm warning you to watch your behavior. AJCasey's comment is completely valid, you said some stupid stuff, and people are reacting. Guess what? That's how it works here.

Seriously.... piss me off one more time, kid. :rules: [/quote]Quote the Cowboy, nevermore!!

Could not put that better myself bro.

Sorry PG hun for this crap on your topic, Mick Foley was out of line and took liberties out of you wonderful work, and we will not tolerate that at OSR, he was spamming and offending respected members and we do not need that here.

He has been flunked(Banned).

Again apologies PG , :

PsychoGirl

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
animenationaf.webs.com
After reading this, I just...fell into tears...seeing how much you guys care about me...God bless you guys...and I wish every people be like you...caring, honest, sweet...ok...lets come back to the topic...

New W.I.Ps:

Arenas:

1. Star Wars Pack
2. Madonna pack (Theatre arena plus 4 Minutes arena)
3. Vice City Arena
4. Vengaboys arena
5. WWF Arenas (Starting from RAW to WrestleMania pack)
6. Disneyland Arena
7. Old Skool ReUnion official arena
8. WWE RAW Old Skool Transformation Pack (May take some time)

Superstars:
1. Mortal Kombat 4: Johnny Cage
2. Mortal Kombat 4: Scorpion (Both Masked and Unmasked)
3. Mortal Kombat 4: Sonya Blade
4. Mortal Kombat 4: Reiko
5. Mortal Kombat 4: Sub Zero (Unmasked)
6. Mortal Kombat 4: Jaxon Briggs

New W.I.P. Notes with one of the previews:

scor.png

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Its all good PG hun, the staff respect all members here aslong as they behave. lol

Now you sure have alot planned and am looking forward to seeing your work. Also MK mods? Awesome.

Now I think the preview is scorpian? Well its a decent start, but there are certain things that look off like the eyes and the top of his forehead. Also if you look closely the ridge of the nose loose like its incomplete? As you said it is a w.i.p so know you will correct these errors. keep it up!

PsychoGirl

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
animenationaf.webs.com
GET OVER HERE!!!!

scorse.png

All I need to do now is download the smudge plugin for Paint.Net and apply Wrinkles all over the attire....

Mwa ha ha ha ha ha...excellent!

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
WOW!! Yeah i was about to say about adding more texture, but you beat me to it PG hun.

This will rock once its done. I think a MK patch could be in order.

PsychoGirl

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
animenationaf.webs.com
You know what...I think ...I should stop the SvR patch....Dunno why...I just wanna make a new starting in 2011..I know I am late...but thre is still hope...I guess so...

Well..THnx for the comment TNa,...which MK4 fighter should I make next? (Except Goro and Shinnok, tell me anything

TiN

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
PsychoGirl said:
ohhh..no no no...I meant only Mortal Kombat 4...only MK4...no MK3 or MK2.. :D
he was in mk4 gold

PsychoGirl

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
animenationaf.webs.com
Gold?...What gold?...MK4 Patch is also there?...WOAW!!...Lemme see it...and buy it

@Tna...Sub Zero?...KEEEEWWWLLL!!!...I am on it...(It is already on the WIPs)

PsychoGirl

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
animenationaf.webs.com
FREEEEEEZZZZEEEEEE!!!!

scorse.png

Lemme finish making all of them then I will retexture their attires

Edit: Sorry for Double post..thought It'd be merged :p