PsychoGirl's Mods: New Year Giveaway

PsychoGirl

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
animenationaf.webs.com
Phew!..glad you liked it....and here...is...the man, who in GTA History, never said a word except "ooo" and "ouch"

29qb5vp.jpg

No, its not final.

nadimmania

Legend
Reaction score
Wohooo,Tommy and Claude :yes:

Did your Claude can talking??????????LOL ^o)

PsychoGirl

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
animenationaf.webs.com
Well, herz the fact:

Me: Hey Claude
Claude:
Me: How are you?
Claude:>Points to himself and then shows the finger...Walks away<

And then came Carl Johnson straight from Grove Street

20o8hx.jpg

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
These updates look sweet PG gal! Its nice to see you back modding! I know RAW modding is considered low-key compared to NM and SvR, but you are doing a good job!

You should do some more arena mods. I have always been impressed with them.

a3l_public

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Darth AKI</dt><dd>Feb 17 2012, 10:07:46 PM</dd></dl><div>These updates look sweet PG gal! Its nice to see you back modding! I know RAW modding is considered low-key compared to NM and SvR, but you are doing a good job!

You should do some more arena mods. I have always been impressed with them.[/quote]Sorry for disagree but i don't consider RAW modding low-key than NM and SvR modding.
If well some are harder but the work can be recognized, I know most of users consider
those better but for me is the same. I only have to congrats PG for that amazing work that she done! :yes:

PsychoGirl

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
animenationaf.webs.com
Hehehe >Blushhhhh< thnx a lot....i'd like to kno ur real name, cant call you like that....

WELL, I released the America's Got Talent, Rockstar Heroes and Vice City Arena ....Nice? well, Actually, Tommy Vercetti is a part of MY RAW to Vice City conversion. I thought you'd be pleased to know. Anyway. I gotta sit with the Star Wars arena. Ive been saying it but, yeah I will sit with it.