Resources: Game Texture Rips & Resources

jcsix

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Does somebody have the following textures?

WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2006 - All Wrestlers - PS2

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>S.K. Stylez</dt><dd>Jul 8 2012, 11:35:27 AM</dd></dl><div>TNA iMPACT! for Android Textures
http://www.mediafire.com/?hav6at5uyqmmema

Anyone have the WWE 12 DLC pac files by any chance?[/quote]Thanks man, i already started using some of these & they honestly work better than i expected. Thank you very much for the upload.

jcsix

Main Eventer
Reaction score
CBV said:
I thought those were uploaded in the resources archive? http://minus.com/m0n1BcrNg/

It says its all the original PAC files, but I could easily be wrong.
Those are Smackdown vs Raw 2005 textures. And the "crap" version of them as people call them (Because of the dis-colouring).

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>S.K. Stylez</dt><dd>Jul 8 2012, 11:35:27 AM</dd></dl><div>TNA iMPACT! for Android Textures

Anyone have the WWE 12 DLC pac files by any chance?[/quote]Thanks as always Styles for your continuious contributions with textures you rip. Mr Ripmaster. :toast:

@ JC - Bro, Styles could get them done for you, I am presuming. :unsure:

nadimmania

Legend
Reaction score
http://www.mediafire.com/?hav6at5uyqmmema[/quote]Just check it out, and most of the texture are amazing (my favorite one are Alex Shelley and Kevin Nash texture). Also, i'm surprised that there is Belt Texture.
Thanks a lot for this, S.K. Stylez :hi

jcsix

Main Eventer
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>AKI Man</dt><dd>Jul 8 2012, 08:00:18 PM</dd></dl><div><blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>S.K. Stylez</dt><dd>Jul 8 2012, 11:35:27 AM</dd></dl><div>TNA iMPACT! for Android Textures

Anyone have the WWE 12 DLC pac files by any chance?[/quote]Thanks as always Styles for your continuious contributions with textures you rip. Mr Ripmaster. :toast:

@ JC - Bro, Styles could get them done for you, I am presuming. :unsure: [/quote]Yeah, I only want Million Dollar Man's face texture from WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2006 and Sabu's face texture from WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2008. Both from PS2.

I can extract them myself as I have done before, but I just keep getting an a retrieving files error even though I was doing it the way I used to. So I gave up.

80las

Main Eventer
Reaction score
@jcsix:
oEvnG.png
WT0C2.png

WCW Rick

Midcard
Reaction score
hi guys i tryed to texture dump WCW vs nWo world tour but the game wouldnt work when i used the propper plugin for it,the screen just stays blank but i can hear the sound of the game,i was wondering has it been done before are these textures out there?iam going to try and use my better laptop later with 3D Ripper DX and hopfully get some decent textures if it works i will post thm here but if anyone has them then i would be really greatfull for them thanks

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
That's happened with me before, can't remember what I did exactly, but fuck around with your graphics plugin a bit.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Ah, I had this problem.

From what I can remember Rick there are two variations of ROM. One causes that issue you mentioned, while another works perfectly fine.

When I wanted to play WM2K I had to extract the ROM using winzip for example and it will open up different versions IE Japanese, US etc. Try that with the World Tour Rom and see if that helps. If not, try and find a "U" version that works.

Hope that helps bro.

ashhole

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Kinda a big request but just wondering if anyone could rip the textures from the following games:

DREAMCAST

WWF Attitude
ECW Hardcore Revolution
ECW Anarchy Rulz

PS2

WWE Smackdown Shut Your Mouth
WWE Smackdown Here Comes The Pain
Wrestle Kingdom 2

any of these would be great, but mainly the dreamcast games is wat I want. :)

FTW JMe

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
daking_21 said:
Reupload please the wwe allstars textures but on mediafire :)
I wouldn't mind checking these out myself if anyone still has them?

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
They've also been morrored here: s4.zetaboards.com/Old_Skool_Reunion?topic=9353630/1/

ashhole

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
any chance sum1 could do me a solid and extract the textures from both ecw games for ps1????

now if any could get the dc textures that'll n great but I'll take w/e.

sum1 please I would but I couldn't get that 3dripper thing 2 work.

p.s. need these for a mini ecw no mercy save I'm working on using orson's box :)