Resources: Game Texture Rips & Resources

S.K. Stylez

Backstage Worker
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>S.K. Stylez</dt><dd>Nov 19 2011, 08:23:25 PM</dd></dl><div>WWE 12 - Check

Let the work begin :)[/quote]Hmmm

coroner

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
I'm working on extracting WWE 13 textures, but something has been changed this year in the .pac file format, and they're not extracting using X-Packer or Quick BMS.

The Titantrons are also a different format Bik2 (KB2 header/container?), Bink and Smacker doesn't open them, and just renaming them to bik doesn't matter...maybe a new codec.

If I figure it out i'll post something.

Edit: bg.pac opens/extracts fine, nothing else has so far.

S.K. Stylez

Backstage Worker
Reaction score
I opened up the ch pacs in HxD and it seems like it'll be a while before someone can crack this one.

S.K. Stylez

Backstage Worker
Reaction score
Good news. It looks like the PS3 pac files might work. I've managed to extract Tony Chimmel's texture (ch188.pac). I'm just waiting for the other pacs to download to see if all of them will work. Fingers crossed.

S.K. Stylez

Backstage Worker
Reaction score
Ahem....Finally! The Rock has come back to....

colorbt.png

kevan1700

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>S.K. Stylez</dt><dd>Oct 28 2012, 08:48:24 AM</dd></dl><div>Ahem....Finally! The Rock has come back to....

colorbt.png
[/quote]extremely grateful we can have them but disappointed in how they actually look. hell, they had better textures on sym...shit WEVE come up with better textures. its mind-boggling how yukes/thq can take one step forward and 10 (yes 10) steps backward...they dont seem to understand that MAYBE WE WOULDNT KEEP MODDING THE GAMES IF THEY DID THEIR JOBS RIGHT...

but once again, good job extracting the textures. looking forward to a few

jcsix

Main Eventer
Reaction score
What's exactly wrong with it? It does the job in-game.

kevan1700

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
yes this particular one looks fine in-game...but its still bad compared to the ones theyve done in the past....have you seen hhh's and booker t's though? theyre horrible...and i just dont understand why the textures look WORSE than they have for the games they were doing for ps2...if they were like this all along, i wouldnt be so frustrated...but they looked better BEFORE...sorry for my ranting. lmao

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>S.K. Stylez</dt><dd>Oct 28 2012, 08:48:24 AM</dd></dl><div>Ahem....Finally! The Rock has come back to....

colorbt.png
[/quote]Awesome Job Bro, Thanks for doing this/these.

jcsix

Main Eventer
Reaction score
kevan1700 said:
yes this particular one looks fine in-game...but its still bad compared to the ones theyve done in the past....have you seen hhh's and booker t's though? theyre horrible...and i just dont understand why the textures look WORSE than they have for the games they were doing for ps2...if they were like this all along, i wouldnt be so frustrated...but they looked better BEFORE...sorry for my ranting. lmao
The issues with those are the models. Not the textures.

kevan1700

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
jcsix said:
kevan1700 said:
The issues with those are the models. Not the textures.
its both...someone retextured a booker t model last year and it looked a hell of a lot better than the original. still not perfect but WAAAAAY better imho

in the new textures, the skins looks very flat. that could be because theyre relying on in-game lighting to fix it...its just my opinion. i wont spam the topic any further. sorry guys

http://sf4mods.blogspot.com/2011/11/booker-t-retexture.html

coroner

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Found a way to extract the 360 pacs.

I see someone figured it out for PS3 as well...

coroner

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
If you want the 360 textures let me now and i'll upload, but they aren't labeled yet.

coroner

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
the total size of the .pac files is over 2 gigs...way too big, i'll sort through and upload just the textures, check back later.

Tiagooliveira

Young Lion
Reaction score
coroner said:
the total size of the .pac files is over 2 gigs...way too big, i'll sort through and upload just the textures, check back later.
Really Thanks Man ;)