Resources: Game Texture Rips & Resources

jcsix

Main Eventer
Reaction score
The-K. theres nothing really out. I would suggest using Orons BBOBW. It includes everything hes used free to use. I would incorporate some of those into you'r own stuff. Orson allows his worked to be used and is totally fine with it.

When I asked Orson in a PM about making tights, he explained how to make them really good. This is exactly what he sent me.

"Creases. Add creases.
But not too much as to overdo it.

Have a look where creases appear more often - cut some creases from scans and paste them into your tights.
Annoyingly, the most common area is the crotch area, but if you line this up nicely / get this right (my tool would be a nice help to start you off) the pay-off will be worth it. Spend time doing this. You will be glad you did when you see the final result.
Also, add creases to the sides of knees going 'round the back to behind the knees.
Creases around the waist - all the way around.
Creases down the sides of the hips and legs or where any seam would be.
Calves won't need creases as most of the area will usually be covered with boots and knee pads.

Lighten areas to show definition and shine - the backs of calves, the backs of thighs, muscle on thigh front (see blank thigh textures), groin / nob area (look at my trunks base for this. The front of trunks area warps like a bastard.

Try to avoid symetry - make the legs and crotch slightly different on either side.

Helpful sources to look at would be Iccotracs' tights (Jake for example) see where he includes creases etc.

Ultimately, make everything the same colour range - I strongly suggest RED as this is a Mid-Tone colour and is probably the easiest colour to transform into other colours.
It's also the easiest to transform to black or white.

If you make the base black you'll have more difficulty changing the colour to white and vice versa."

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Guest</dt><dd>(time=)</dd></dl><div>there aren't any tutorial for how create clothes,things, etc? :unsure: [/quote]Your best solution K is to check out Orson's BBOBW's. It has some clothing bases you can use with credit, and could use that as a template to create your own clothing bud..

Check this out

http://www.mediafire.com/?engwrxuy684fat4

EDIT: K bud, you deleted your comment as we replied. It was a perfectly fine question to ask us bro.. Please delete only if it is something you posted in the wrong topic, or something offensive.

jcsix gave the best advice buddy, so I would listen to that.

The-K

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
jcsix said:
Theres nothing really out. I would suggest using Orons BBOBW. It includes everything hes used free to use. I would incorporate some of those into you'r own stuff. Orson allows his worked to be used and is totally fine with it.

When I asked Orson in a PM about making tights, he explained how to make them really good. This is exactly what he sent me.

"Creases. Add creases.
But not too much as to overdo it.

Have a look where creases appear more often - cut some creases from scans and paste them into your tights.
Annoyingly, the most common area is the crotch area, but if you line this up nicely / get this right (my tool would be a nice help to start you off) the pay-off will be worth it. Spend time doing this. You will be glad you did when you see the final result.
Also, add creases to the sides of knees going 'round the back to behind the knees.
Creases around the waist - all the way around.
Creases down the sides of the hips and legs or where any seam would be.
Calves won't need creases as most of the area will usually be covered with boots and knee pads.

Lighten areas to show definition and shine - the backs of calves, the backs of thighs, muscle on thigh front (see blank thigh textures), groin / nob area (look at my trunks base for this. The front of trunks area warps like a bastard.

Try to avoid symetry - make the legs and crotch slightly different on either side.

Helpful sources to look at would be Iccotracs' tights (Jake for example) see where he includes creases etc.

Ultimately, make everything the same colour range - I strongly suggest RED as this is a Mid-Tone colour and is probably the easiest colour to transform into other colours.
It's also the easiest to transform to black or white.

If you make the base black you'll have more difficulty changing the colour to white and vice versa."
Ohhh Okay man thanks for the all explanation buddy, well i will try to make my own clothes, things, etc.. in base of Orson's BBOBW its good to know there no problem with it if i use his textures maybe i will try to make in photoshop Illustrator like in this tutorial
for pants t-shirts etc.. :D

The-K

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>AKI Man</dt><dd>Aug 2 2011, 07:20:32 PM</dd></dl><div><blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Guest</dt><dd>(time=)</dd></dl><div>there aren't any tutorial for how create clothes,things, etc? :unsure: [/quote]Your best solution K is to check out Orson's BBOBW's. It has some clothing bases you can use with credit, and could use that as a template to create your own clothing bud..

Check this out

http://www.mediafire.com/?engwrxuy684fat4

EDIT: K bud, you deleted your comment as we replied. It was a perfectly fine question to ask us bro.. Please delete only if it is something you posted in the wrong topic, or something offensive.

jcsix gave the best advice buddy, so I would listen to that.[/quote]Oh sorry for delete the reply i click the wrong bottom i was to edit my post, sorry man and thanks for the link for Orson's bumper box buddy :)

jcsix

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Its all good, Orsons a real top guy and he took alot of time into explaining things to me when I was making my own bases. Also, don't thank me, thank Orson for that big explanation as he sent me that.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>The-K</dt><dd>Aug 2 2011, 07:27:38 PM</dd></dl><div>
for pants t-shirts etc.. :D [/quote]DAMN!!

That tutorial is sick K! my man.. Im way to in-experienced to be using that method, but a experienced Hires modder would sure as hell find that useful.

The-K

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>AKI Man</dt><dd>Aug 2 2011, 07:33:48 PM</dd></dl><div><blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>The-K</dt><dd>Aug 2 2011, 07:27:38 PM</dd></dl><div>
for pants t-shirts etc.. :D [/quote]DAMN!!

That tutorial is sick K! my man.. Im way to in-experienced to be using that method, but a experienced Hires modder would sure as hell find that useful.

[/quote]I know man i will practice that metod is so sick and looks easy :D

S.K. Stylez

Backstage Worker
Reaction score
From the Showdown textures, I see that TexMod was used. I tried to get some textures from Showdown and TNA Impact, but they all came out in a shade of blue. Anyone know how to go about getting the right colours?

S.K. Stylez

Backstage Worker
Reaction score
That doesn't seem to do the trick. I think it's the way the images are exported and the emulator settings.

Super El Guapo

Main Eventer
Reaction score
In Paint.net go to Effects/colour/colour flip rotate and it should look like this it should be the first one in the bottom left.
Capture.gif

PCSX2_R4600.png

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Send me those fucking complete/fixed textures guys or upload them here!!! I need them! Great Work El Diablo bro. :blink:

S.K. Stylez

Backstage Worker
Reaction score
Awesome shit. Thanks, I got it working...Now time to get TNA Impact for PS2 back and get those AJ X and Sabin X textures

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
skstylez said:
Awesome shit. Thanks, I got it working...Now time to get TNA Impact for PS2 back and get those AJ X and Sabin X textures
Hey bro... Im working on a TNA save(Early Years) one, those PS2 textures would be sweet for AKI. Send them my way if you can Styles. Glad you got it working..

Well done El Diablo bro.. :toast:

S.K. Stylez

Backstage Worker
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>AKI Man</dt><dd>Aug 3 2011, 09:29:33 PM</dd></dl><div>
skstylez said:
Hey bro... Im working on a TNA save(Early Years) one, those PS2 textures would be sweet for AKI. Send them my way if you can Styles. Glad you got it working.. Well done El Diablo bro.. :toast: [/quote]Here's some that I extracted today.

ajstylesx.png

ajstyles.png

chrissabinx.png

sonjaydutt.png

suicidex.png

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
OMG!! Those PS2 textures are great quality Styles, thanks a bunch for sharing this.. Looking forward to more. Gonna use those bodies for sure...

S.K. Stylez

Backstage Worker
Reaction score
Now an RVD LoW texture if anyone wants it. The texture style is similar to Showdown.
rvdface.png

rvdbody.png