Resources: Game Texture Rips & Resources

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Hell yeah!! More LOW textures Styles.. These rock.. Would be great for AKI mods. :party:

Would you be you be so kind Styles and rip Stingers 4 attires from Showdown??

Thanks again for the share with these.

jcsix

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I agree, I have some SLOW stuff but there not as good as those. Fantastic work.

Super El Guapo

Main Eventer
Reaction score
skstylez said:
Now an RVD LoW texture if anyone wants it. The texture style is similar to Showdown.
rvdface.png

rvdbody.png
that's perfect for an aki style RVD im gonna use this, thanks man.

S.K. Stylez

Backstage Worker
Reaction score
This is too much now, ECW Anarchy Rulz anyone? Who would have thought a shit game would have some good textures?
nulldc103nommuexe0x4ec6.png

nulldc103nommuexe0x0ff2.png

nulldc103nommuexe0x4a86.png

nulldc103nommuexe0x7dc1.png

nulldc103nommuexe0xe0b5.png

nulldc103nommuexe0xf7d7.png

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
skstylez said:
This is too much now, ECW Anarchy Rulz anyone? Who would have thought a shit game would have some good textures?
nulldc103nommuexe0x4ec6.png
nulldc103nommuexe0x0ff2.png
nulldc103nommuexe0x4a86.png
nulldc103nommuexe0x7dc1.png
nulldc103nommuexe0xe0b5.png
nulldc103nommuexe0xf7d7.png
Bro................................................

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!! You gotta be kidding me!! :blink:

FPD, I gotta have these textures.. Are you able to rip the lot??? These are incredible! I would have expected them to be utter shit, but they are crazy good!

S.K. Stylez

Backstage Worker
Reaction score
Yes, it's possible. I just need to get a save file which has everyone unlocked first. It's so much easier to extract because of the game's bio mode which allows you to see the wrestler and all of their attires. These textures are from the Dreamcast version by the way.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
skstylez said:
Yes, it's possible. I just need to get a save file which has everyone unlocked first. It's so much easier to extract because of the game's bio mode which allows you to see the wrestler and all of their attires. These textures are from the Dreamcast version by the way.
Damn!! You know what styles, I have my dreamcast still and it be pretty awesome to see the WWF Royal Rumble textures some day.. I was not a fan of the game, but the textures would be pretty handy..

Hoping to see more ECW textures. They are bloody great! :toast:

jcsix

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Wow, are those from the dreamcast version?

I cant imagien them being from the PS1 version as most of those textures suck. Im also with AKI man.

S.K. Stylez

Backstage Worker
Reaction score
The Royal Rumble textures are absolute crap. The textures for Attitude and the 2 ECW games are far better. I also noticed that Acclaim used the exact same attire texture and cutting for RVD's attires in both ECW games and in Legends of Wrestling.
ECW
nulldc103nommuexe0xfc6f.png
nulldc103nommuexe0xa6a0.png

Legends of Wrestling
rvdbody.png

jcsix

Main Eventer
Reaction score
The only real difference is that still the Dreamcast has a much better quality over the PS2. Do you have MSN, AIM or ICQ sir?

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>S.K. Stylez</dt><dd>Aug 8 2011, 03:22:22 PM</dd></dl><div>The Royal Rumble textures are absolute crap. The textures for Attitude and the 2 ECW games are far better. I also noticed that Acclaim used the exact same attire texture and cutting for RVD's attires in both ECW games and in Legends of Wrestling. ECW
nulldc103nommuexe0xfc6f.png
nulldc103nommuexe0xa6a0.png
Legends of Wrestling
rvdbody.png
[/quote]Damn those textures are sweet!!!

I managed to rip a few Royal Rumble and they remind me of SD2 textures. Really poor quality.. These are awesome.. Thanks for sharing Styles.

jcsix

Main Eventer
Reaction score
So yeah, manage to get some textures, and also play with them in the same game. I always hated how Great Muta never had a nWo attire in Toukon Retsuden 4 for Dreamcast. So I started this.

289v51e.png

Gotta do the side of the head and pants. Cant seem to get it to work for PS2 games, the text does not show up atall.

S.K. Stylez

Backstage Worker
Reaction score
For PCSX2, you need to make sure the plugin you use is gsdx9 and not gsdx10, or whatever it's called.

jcsix

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Thanks for that S.K. Stylez, hope you just got my pm.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
I cant rip as I dont have the + & - as I dont have a right keypad! Im gonna have to get a external keyboard to do it!! Fucking piece of shit laptop!!

Looks great jcsix bro.. Anything Muta is a good thing bro.

S.K. Stylez

Backstage Worker
Reaction score
If you're on a laptop use the FN key. Hold it down and press the - and + equivalent, which should be "P" and ":"

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Im looking for Natalya's, Kelly Kelly's, Mickie James, Maryse, Gail Kim, Ricky Steamboat, SvR 2011 textures please!! Anyone can help? Please and thank you.

Cue

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>AKI Man</dt><dd>Aug 14 2011, 06:17:22 PM</dd></dl><div>Im looking for Natalya's, Kelly Kelly's, Mickie James, Maryse, Gail Kim, Ricky Steamboat, SvR 2011 textures please!! Anyone can help? Please and thank you.[/quote]PS2 textures (PNG format)
http://www.mediafire.com/?l2tiss3aeyr57g8