Main Eventer
Reaction score
Thank you
Tattoo added
73dxf6.jpg

baal666

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I got a problem with blender, to put hair on the mustache i add weight paint on it and it's good, then i want to add the hair so i have to remove the weight paint on the stache and put some on the head but when i do it the mustache disappears, i tryed to find help online but nothing came out so does anyone knows how to do it ?

Edit : Render in Daz Studio, edited with photoshop

2mr5slz.jpg

baal666

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Don't know why Blender's render quality is shitty, but here is lemmy with hair. i think i'll have to do it another way.

scuxcm.jpg

M

marclar316

Crowd Member
how many polys does that come up to? does it hog your PC.
amazing work.

baal666

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Thank you marclar. :hi
I splited parts to avoid freezes/slowdowns while sculpting

left arm : 13870
right arm : 67016
eye : 6054 (x2)
hat : 31636
shirt : 96390
Lemmy's bust : 99952

TOTAL : 320972 polys

I think i should have converted the triangles to quads with blender before texturing in order to reduce a little more the number of polys, but it's doesn't really matter for this model as 300k polys is not too much for my computer and doesn't slow it down.

baal666

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Post edit : Finally Done

lemmy_kilmister_by_baal__666-d6e26db.png

It's not perfect but i'm happy with how it looks and it's time to move on something else

PunkDEverliving

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Wow, can't believe I missed that Lenny.
that is very nice! :10

and for your 2 latest works, the first thing that crosses my mind is that scuplting is good but the textures are amazing

baal666

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Thank you.
Well, on Morbo the textures are paintbrushed but the model is detailed with every little bump so it was easy.

On Dexter is just a matter of finding the good photo, align it with the model and blend it, nothing difficult.

Edit : Updated a few details on the face shape, added the hair, working on eyes, render in DAZ

2r47rxj.jpg

baal666

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Update

2sblwtl.jpg

Wanted to sculpt it all before moving forward with texturing.

The idea is that the model is cut mid-thigh, it will be on a blood slide with Dexter coming out of the blood drop.

Took a break from Dexter this afternoon to work on this sad old man. Wanted to work on something of mine and not a fanart and make it as detailed as possible with skin bumps directly sculpted and not part of a texture or normal map. 336 124 triangles.

dcu1xd.jpg

PunkDEverliving

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Dat Details O_O
You've really improved alot for a short time.
anyway, that dexter face and body looks good but I think the neck is a little fat.

baal666

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Thank you, a friend of mine was teling me that something was wrong on Dex but couldn't say exactly what, now that you tell me it's true that i made him a bull's neck.

Small update on the old man, added some bumps/creases on the lips and sculpted eyebrows :

2ujjzeu.jpg

baal666

Main Eventer
Reaction score
The sad old man is now a sad old Jester

1q4bgm.jpg

Converted triangles to quads, 272349 the head+hat are made of 272349 quads.

Blender freezes when i try to unwrap the models so texturing will be more difficult.

Fofo

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Amazing stuff, Baal.

Oh, and the details in the old man is topnotch.

Just love seeing your work. Keep em coming. ;)

baal666

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Thank you Arbab :hi

Status update :

Dexter is pissing me off, i must use blender to edit the model and reduce the necks size and i hate blender's sculpting tool (If i use sculptris i'll loose the texture mapping). So i make baby steps to edit it, it may take time but i'll finish this motherfuc*ker
photo-9696.gif

On the old man, i've been able to unwrap it with hexagon 2.5, hope i'll have time to begin texturing his head today.

Edit, early stage of texturing

5v0wlh.jpg

I'll try to add red designs aroung his eyes like James Root's mask and make it look wet under one eye with the make up melting under it as if he cryed.

baal666

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Update on the Old Jester :

sad_old_jester_wip_by_baal__666-d6gxaoc.png

I think the pale skintone (which is from a photo of myself by the way, i should go to the sun a little bit more :p ) just adds to the sadness of the face.