baal666

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Got bored, made a Nosferatu-like vampire

t9gmqv.jpg

baal666

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Thanks, i had in mind to make it look like popping out of a wall with bricks still in the air but when i tryed to reopen it in Sculptris it's all fucked up so i guess it will stay like this.

baal666

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Sure it's not you, i said "favorite" :p

I feel unlucky with these, i spent a lot of time on Dexter and the sad Jester but i had computer problems and my hard drive has been erased by the so called technicians and i lost them and now my Nosferatu seems doomed to be messed up anytime i try to open it.

Been able to reopen it in the paint tool but i had to reduce the number of polys and redo the textures

2598wau.jpg

Rendered in DaZ Studio i couldn't find how to use the bumpmap and matmap so i edited the texture to have some skinbumps and made a light on the eyes since i can't get them to look wet.

do3z4j.jpg

I'm trying to make a decent brick to create a wall and make him look like breaking it.

TheDarthFoundation

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Holy shit, baal. These are totally off the hook. Especially your latest one, the one in your avy. :)

baal666

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Thanks, i must admit i was pissed off when i couldn't get the matmap and bumpmap to work well in DaZ because i had to redo the texture to have skin bumps and couldn't get the glossy parts like eyes and mouth, but now i'm pretty happy with how it looks like, the lights on the eyes make it look like cat's eyes in the dark.

Fun fact, i have been able to make a descent bust but i have trouble making a brick

I have updated the skin a little bit and modified the light and shadows.

52avk8.jpg

baal666

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Thanks, bro.

I began to make the brick wall

t0ooe1.jpg

For the next scupltures, if i make others after this one, i'm going to try to work with blender too. Somethin like Sculptris to sculpt and paint, daz to set up lights and shits and blender for everything hair related.
Now working on Hellboy

2myw7b4.jpg

I wanted to test the hair in blender, i might try it when the bust will be done

2h81c9i.jpg

2llzvwy.jpg

Imported in Blender to add hair, Hellboy finished

hellboy_by_baal__666-d6ukqwd.png

baal666

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Thank you.
Today's work, still need to add dreadlocks but i'm too lazy tonight

5mlhd1.jpg

The idea (which might change) :

The man will be black with white or blue eyes, the mask will have a fishnet look in the holes, the coat will have fur.

baal666

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Thank you.

I editedd it a little bit before starting to work on the textures

2a9xgs5.jpg

baal666

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Thank you

Edit : Previews posted on this post were things i didn't finish and deleted, pictures deleted to avoid an overly long post.
Jamie Foxx bust, not awesome but i'm still happy with how it turned out

nz3k2q.jpg

Began to work on an Azog sculpt

332s5k2.jpg