Showdown 64

baal666

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Rey will be released when he'll be done, i'm going as fast as possible but real life and laziness get in the way sometimes.

Took time to do another attire tonight :

352p640.jpg

These attires will be a little quicker as the upper part will stay the same and masks/pants are simple color swaps.

Also, i just noticed the lower part of the leg had the logo backwards on the RR attire.

I guess i'll make a first release with the 12 attires, so Keson won't have to wait too long to release the new update, maybe i'll make a special themed attires pack after.

Remusjacobs

Young Lion
Reaction score
I like that last mysterio best. the spiderman one and no mask are my second and third, thanks baals. We will be eagerly anticipating the release of this

Fofo

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Wow! Fantastic work, Baal. Ray looks great. However, his mask looks a little flat. I would suggest you to use WM 21 textures and tweak it a bit or maybe use it as a bump map with your current mask texture. Other than that, everything looks ace. :)

baal666

Main Eventer
Reaction score
little mask update as Fofo suggested

15rf7rb.jpg

Edit :

287loqh.jpg

Still need to add his back tattoo and make the WCW Superman attire.

baal666

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Thanks, here is the Superman attire and back tattoo update :

339j7d1.jpg

Edit :

@Robb420, I know the Joker attire, is the Daredevil the one he had at WM XIX ?

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Superman attire:

MHDwQZB.png

I've always wanted to see that attire in No Mercy.

Robb420

Midcard
Reaction score
baal666 said:
Thanks, here is the Superman attire and back tattoo update :

339j7d1.jpg

Edit :

@Robb420, I know the Joker attire, is the Daredevil the one he had at WM XIX ?
Yep Yep, sorry i totally spaced looking for ref pics.

Fofo

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Rey will be released as a DLC or he will be in V6? Either way I can't wait! :D

AZRed86

Young Lion
Reaction score
Awesome release, just awesome.

I like the Strong strike stagger, stuff like that makes the game feel fresh.

I hope to get better at hacking soon, I have a few ideas I'd like to try out, most probably aren't possible, but some may be.

baal666

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Daredevil attire. I need help for the horns, i wanted to use the hack made for Liger but it has the shape of the hair over the shoulders.

6nv4lf.jpg

ffejry

Young Lion
Reaction score
When is V6 and V7 coming out? I want to make sure I put in a day off request form for work for those releases. Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way, I am gay. I am very happy to be part of such an accepting community!!!

Remusjacobs

Young Lion
Reaction score
ffejry This is a non gay community forum so i suggest you take your antics somewhere else. You are an embarrassment to this nation and more important this forum.

ffejry

Young Lion
Reaction score
Oh really? I thought this was an accepting community. I apologize, I will not come back anymore.

KG 24

Main Eventer
Reaction score
13533343622266.jpg

@ffejry It's great that you want to tell us about your personal choices, and we are very accepting... but I'd say that in a different topic more related to your situation. This is about Showdown, so let's keep it that way at the most part.

@Remusjacobs Dude, what? In case you didn't know, we do have a few openly gay guys and they definitely do more towards to the community with their actual work than you do calling people out and calling them an "embarrassment". Also this is a forum, not a nation, so get off the cheap soapbox and get back on the ground like the rest of us.

Alright so after this comment we should be talking about Showdown 64. Carry on :nod:

The Best

Legend
Reaction score
@ffejry: Don't take care of that guy
Just don't request too much :)

Remusjacobs

Young Lion
Reaction score
Sorry guys. I guess im just frustrated because I keep seeing these awesome pics of a new rey mysterio release and he never comes out. Ive seen about 10 mysterio attires already and only 4 can be used in the game. Get my Point?