Showdown 64

Wolfpac_69

Main Eventer
Reaction score
ieDEcv5.png

Robb420

Midcard
Reaction score
Oh the wars Sabu, Busa and Rey Rey are about to have. Nice work everyone.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
I wish Shane still modded regularly, he was good. :( I have a Juvi base he sent my way, it'll be included with the next pack, as well.

@Wolfpac_69: Killer is looking great! :)

I forgot Jordy sent me Chris Adams, he'll definitely be making his debut soon, as well. Along with another tag team.

OptimusCrime

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Nice new DLC. works great. Since you have a bunch of Classic Wrestlers, why dont you change the Legendary Title to NWA title?

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
We've been meaning to change the belts for quite some time (The current belts are from Triple Threat), and the nwa belt is one of my all time favorites.

It's definitely going in.

N

not ffejry

Crowd Member
Hi guys! I'm new here. My name is not ffejry. I love this game, keep up the good work, everybody!!!

P.S.

Keson is a fucking cumbucket for removing my posting privileges. I actually had to make a new account to endorse everyone's (including him) work. Love it and can't wait for V6, V7, and so on.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
You were and are using multiple accounts, "mate". Stop acting surprised and go outside.

N

not ffejry

Crowd Member
I was *NOT* using multiple accounts for the 387th time. I have NOTHING to do with that jobber and troll "remusjacobs." Get it through your head, you dumb fuck. Now, let's bury the hatchet and start over. It's best for business here, and if you ban me again, motherfucker, I'll just make a new account. So fuck you, you twat.

I fucking win.
I'm loving the Rey DLC.

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
lol, turdy turdy turd.

Hey, asshole. You, the guy who created this thing. I've got a huge folder of belts, so if you want'em you know where to catch me :p

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>not ffejry</dt><dd>Jul 15 2014, 02:04:31 AM</dd></dl><div>I was *NOT* using multiple accounts for the 387th time. I have NOTHING to do with that jobber and troll "remusjacobs." Get it through your head, you dumb fuck. Now, let's bury the hatchet and start over. It's best for business here, and if you ban me again, motherfucker, I'll just make a new account. So fuck you, you twat.

I fucking win.
I'm loving the Rey DLC.[/quote]No, you're a neckbeard with a size 21 clown shoe. Stop acting like a 14 year old who hasn't figured out masturbation.

Wrestling fans are the worst, sometimes.

@ Vic: Send it to my PM.

Fofo

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Finally! :D The DLC looks awesome, thanks for the release.

DynamiteTommy

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Yes great release, thank you guys for all your hard work. I was wondering, who do these guys replace?

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
All of them have their own slot except Big Show, who is located at Andre's 2nd attire. The fla. file provided takes care of it.

DynamiteTommy

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Andre's 2'nd attire is the black singlet ( his main heel attire ) can it be swapped out for attire 3? ( blue singlet )

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
You can change the attire manually. Also, his first attire is the black singlet, at least it is on mine.

DynamiteTommy

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
That's odd, I have old school Andre with a fro & blue trunks as attire 1. should I rename & switch 2 for 3 before I add the fla. file?