Showdown 64

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
You must use the latest fla. file for the attires to appear. I'll be uploading a complete version 5 in the next couple days, so you won't have to worry about all this DLC maze of mess. :)

Also, there are 3 sets of brothers joining for version 6. :) I love tag teams.

Harlem Heat

The Steiners

And............... ????

saiyankingmario

Young Lion
Reaction score
Keson said:
You must use the latest fla. file for the attires to appear. I'll be uploading a complete version 5 in the next couple days, so you won't have to worry about all this DLC maze of mess. :)

Also, there are 3 sets of brothers joining for version 6. :) I love tag teams.

Harlem Heat

The Steiners

And............... ????
You responded before I could finish editing my post haha. But I figured there some sort of update coming as Eddie is completely unmodded :p

As for the brothers, would it be the Rhodes boys or Usos?

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Neither. Yet. ;)

edit: Concerning your issues in the edited post, all of those are fixed in the "final" version V, which I'll upload soon.

saiyankingmario

Young Lion
Reaction score
I appreciate the fast help. The issues aren't gamebreakers (duh) so I'll still enjoy the save as is. Thank you sir.

As for more guesses, with Eddie being available unmodded.... The Guerreros?

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
I won't say until they are released. :)

Edit: Also, if Eddie is still unmodded, you didn't download the Eddie DLC. ;)

saiyankingmario

Young Lion
Reaction score
I feel like a very special kind of retard lol. I was able to find the rest of the dlc I was missing (Nash, Angle, Eddie) and all of my problems minus Sting's hands were fixed. Solved the Sting issue by just going through and changing the color of the "gloves" texture to make him his hand color and everything was properly modded. I'm gonna be a hermit and neglect my PS4 for a while playing this save haha.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Ah yes, Sting's hgands ended up that way with Hayabusa's DLC, I don't think Fofo realized it, I've patched it on my end, I'll be uploaded the "complete" version V.5 later tonight to avoid any more stuff like this.

edit: It'll include 4 new arenas for your troubles. :)

Clarityman

Opener
Reaction score
Keson said:
Ah yes, Sting's hgands ended up that way with Hayabusa's DLC, I don't think Fofo realized it, I've patched it on my end, I'll be uploaded the "complete" version V.5 later tonight to avoid any more stuff like this.

edit: It'll include 4 new arenas for your troubles. :)

Awesome, definitely looking forward to it. I've had some problems with Eddie and a few others also, where I obviously just missed a DLC pack somewhere.

Agree about neglecting my PS4, I never touch the thing, but I've been playing Showdown a lot the past few days.

Robb420

Midcard
Reaction score
Mah niggah! I've been so damn bored alll day. Not now though, :game: I'll post some feedback after I play the shit outta it haha.

Rain

Midcard
Reaction score
I'm really hyped to check this out Keson
Thanks so much for helping me get this Keson just wanna say thanks to everyone's time and contributions to this amazing save.Really enjoying it such a great mix of old school and new blood.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
No problem, hopefully this will tide folks over until version 6 comes out, which we've started in earnest today.

Here's hoping to a release before October!

W5geZ74.png

Bruno Sammartino by wolfpac_69

Rain

Midcard
Reaction score
Hell yeah Keson looking forward to 6.0 and I just got 5.1 lol Bruno is ace been playing most of the day and working on screens.You've been busy today too ;)
Thanks again for this awesome save my friend sincerely R.R. Also Cable drop me a line

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Confirmed for version 6:

Harlem Heat
The Steiner Brothers
The Briscos
Bruno Sammartino
Larry Zbyszko
Bruiser Brody
Killer Kowalski
Abdullah the Butcher
Arn Anderson
Tully Blanchard
Barry Windham
Brian Pillman
Jim Neidhart
Owen Hart
Bray Wyatt
Luke Harper
Eric Rowan
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Seth Rollins
Chris Adams
Cesaro
Juventud Guerrera
Blue Panther
Atlantis
Bob Backlund
Gorgeous George

I'm also adding entrance attires to other wrestlers,such as Graham, Macho and Flair. Other bells and whistles, as well.

OptimusCrime

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
damn, pretty solid list. looking forward to it.
Did you change something where you mostly get Chairs from the crowd?? I like that, its better than pulling out flowers or the big piece of cheese.

jazz

Midcard
Reaction score
Great work!! I can't wait to try this latest version out, haven't played NM in many months so this is a cool way to jump back in. Super excited to see the Steiner Brothers on v6!!

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Thanks, jazz, good to see you are still around and kickin'! :)

@Optimus: I do believe we implemented a code some time ago to eliminate the roses/cheese. ;) If we haven't, we will for version 6. Version 6 is looking to be the first version of Showdown that can be passed off as it's own stand-alone game, with hopefully all the little things we've missed taken care of.

Also, I'd like to share some pretty big news. Old Skool Reunion and Showdown 64 have actually been featured in this month's Edge magazine! I think this may be the first time a No Mercy mod has actually made it into printed media, and I can't thank the OSR community and Showdown contributors enough! It's because of the community we have here that we got this sort of recognition, and I have to say I am extremely proud.

If you would like a copy of the issue and don't live in the U.K., you can order it online for either a digital copy or printed copy!

http://www.edge-online.com/magazine/e270-infinite-epic-indie-the-inside-story-of-no-mans-sky/

Once again, I can't thank my Showdown brothers or the OSR community enough! :)