Showdown 64

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Glad to see it worked out for you.

I don't have a lot of time right now so previews are not going to be up for a little while, sorry.

Nova

Young Lion
Reaction score
So am I.. I was at it for the past 4 days trying to figure it out.. And it was a simple fix.. Grew up playing no mercy and these mods are crazy.. Loving the RVD mod.. 5 star frog splash is really on point.. Keep up the great work..

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Concerning your problem with the difficulty slider, are you saying you can't put the game on easy? That's available in the options menu. Concerning the backstage, it is unfortunately unavailable.

Parts of the backstage are used for the new arenas, and thus will crash when you attempt to go backstage. Sorry.

I think there was a code that hurled the opponent back kind of like Revenge, but I can't remember if that is true or something I dreamt up.

Robb420

Midcard
Reaction score
Keson said:
Concerning your problem with the difficulty slider, are you saying you can't put the game on easy? That's available in the options menu. Concerning the backstage, it is unfortunately unavailable.

Parts of the backstage are used for the new arenas, and thus will crash when you attempt to go backstage. Sorry.

I think there was a code that hurled the opponent back kind of like Revenge, but I can't remember if that is true or something I dreamt up.
There should be a way to have the barricade like in ladder matches blocking backstage in all match types. I dunno though...

OptimusCrime

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Hey Keson, I mentioned before that I was only pulling out chairs from the crowd which was good but now with 5.1 its back to cheese, bottles of water and flowers. Just an FYI.
On that note, would it be to far fetched to add the ladder to one of the random weapons you pull out?

StrangeProfessor

Young Lion
Reaction score
If anybody can me, I'm having a couple of problems with my save on v5.1. First thing is the menu screen. I don't know if it was meant to be like this, but it turned out to be very small. And it's like that up until I get to the Superstar select screen, which brings me to the other problem. Throughout the select screen, the entrances, and the match itself, The Superstar models don't appear at all.

I assure you guys that I have all of the files in the right places and checked the cheats. I don't know what else to do beyond that point.

Robb420

Midcard
Reaction score
StrangeProfessor said:
If anybody can me, I'm having a couple of problems with my save on v5.1. First thing is the menu screen. I don't know if it was meant to be like this, but it turned out to be very small. And it's like that up until I get to the Superstar select screen, which brings me to the other problem. Throughout the select screen, the entrances, and the match itself, The Superstar models don't appear at all.

I assure you guys that I have all of the files in the right places and checked the cheats. I don't know what else to do beyond that point.
I'm kimda......blurry but whats your settings? You're using a fresh copy of pj64 2.1 right?
OptimusCrime said:
Hey Keson, I mentioned before that I was only pulling out chairs from the crowd which was good but now with 5.1 its back to cheese, bottles of water and flowers. Just an FYI.
On that note, would it be to far fetched to add the ladder to one of the random weapons you pull out?
There's a code from Forever Indy......

81052C3C 2CBB
81052C40 2CFF
81052CB8 2CC1
81052CBC 2D0B
81052CC0 2CC1
81052CC4 2D0B
81052CC8 2CC1
81052CCC 2D0B
81052CD0 2CC1
81052CD4 2D0B
81052CF8 2CC1
81052D00 2D0B
81052D14 2CC1
81052D18 2CC1
81052D18 2D0B
81052D1A 0000
81052C9C 2CC1
81052CA4 2D0B
81052C98 2D09

I don't know who made it, but the notes on it are ""Edits the in game weapons. The crap ones have been replaced with regular weapons like chairs""

Not sure about the ladder, although it does seem plausible.

OptimusCrime

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Thanks for the Quick Response Rob, would be nice to see a ladder implemented in normal matches.

Robb420

Midcard
Reaction score
OptimusCrime said:
Thanks for the Quick Response Rob, would be nice to see a ladder implemented in normal matches.
I know there's a code that starts the match with a ladder in the middle of the ring, but I think it may be glitchly, its been a few years lol

StrangeProfessor

Young Lion
Reaction score
Robb420 said:
StrangeProfessor said:

I'm kimda......blurry but whats your settings? You're using a fresh copy of pj64 2.1 right?
I guess it's fresh. Not actually sure what that means exactly. Been using it since i've download Showdown 64 v5.0. Should I reinstall it?

These are the settings i've been working with:

Attachments:

Robb420

Midcard
Reaction score
StrangeProfessor said:
Robb420 said:
Quoting limited to 2 levels deep
I guess it's fresh. Not actually sure what that means exactly. Been using it since i've download Showdown 64 v5.0. Should I reinstall it?

These are the settings i've been working with:
Uhh yeah try re-installing it, I've actually never encountered a problem with invisible wrestlers, so I'm pretty sure Kenson might have a solution if reinstalling doesn't work.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
I'm guessing he has ALL the cheats selected, instead of just the Showdown cheats ticked

moonmaster1

Young Lion
Reaction score
Regarding the difficulty slider. I can go to the options and hit easy or beginner but It will never save when I leave the option menu leading to perma default expert mode.

Thank you for clearing up the backstage problem though. I'm okay with more arenas rather than a parking lot.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
I just tried it and it works fine for me. I selected beginner, hit start, and my changes were saved.

I'm not sure what your problem is, I'm stumped. :\

Wolfpac_69

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Hey CBV dude it maybe a good idea to create a FAQ for your topic it's seems to get easily derailed with 'How to' Questions just an idea :) i love seeing updates to this and i BOlieve thats what this topic should dedicated to :)

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
I could probably rustle up a FAQ for the 6.0 release, since a lot of questions come up, but there's always going to be something that needs asked anyway (bug finds, ect).

Good call.

Also, if you want a ladder in any match use this code:

Ladder In Any Match (press Z)
D1064880 2000
8116C768 0000
D1064880 2000
8116C76A 0019
D1064880 2000
8116C76C 0000
D1064880 2000
8116C76E 0019
D1064880 2000
8116C788 8104

credit: ??? Stubbs, maybe?

I'll include it in the optional section of the next cheat file.

Robb420

Midcard
Reaction score
Keson said:
I just tried it and it works fine for me. I selected beginner, hit start, and my changes were saved.

I'm not sure what your problem is, I'm stumped. :\
He might have that save glitch?

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
From a brand new game? That would be a first. Let's hope not.